Buh-bye democrats

Its about time the other side of the illegals issue is discussed and by that I mean the murders, rapes, robberies, fraud, and lawlessness committed by these illegals.
Which starts with, hey folks, they have lower crime rates than we do. Oops.

You're traitorous position is noted.
It's math thing see. If you wanted a lower crime rate here and you have to pick a group to deport, it turns out,...............................................wait for it,............................................that you have to deport not the illegals but the citizens...

If only we could get your ilk to deport themselves.
It's a liberal nation and I'm a liberal. If you aren't, like you, then you an American in name only.

How odd, I prefer to use the entire population when I do math. Try it sometime.

You prefer to flat out lie - as does the administration.

{
  • The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) estimates that immigrants (legal and illegal) comprise 20 percent of inmates in prisons and jails. The foreign-born are 15.4 percent of the nation’s adult population. However, DHS has not provided a detailed explanation of how the estimates were generated.
  • Under contract to DHS in 2004, Fentress, Inc., reviewed 8.1 million inmate records from state prison systems and 45 large county jails. They found that 22 percent of inmates were foreign-born. But the report did not cover all of the nation’s jails.
  • The 287(g) program and related efforts have found high rates of illegal alien incarceration in some communities. But it is unclear if the communities are representative of the country:
    • Maricopa County, Ariz.: 22 percent of felons are illegal aliens;
    • Lake County, Ill.: 19 percent of jail inmates are illegal aliens;
    • Collier County, Fla.: 20 to 22 percent of jail inmates and arrestees are illegal aliens;
    • Weld County, Colo.: 12.8 to 15.2 percent of those jailed are illegal aliens.

• DHS states that it has identified 221,000 non-citizens in the nation’s jails. This equals 11 to 15 percent of the jail population. Non-citizens comprise only 8.6 percent of the nation’s total adult population.
  • The Federal Bureau of Prisons reports that 26.4 percent of inmates in federal prisons are non-U.S. citizens. Non-citizens are 8.6 percent of the nation’s adult population. However, federal prisons are not representative of prisons generally or local jails.
  • A Pew Hispanic Center study found that, of those sentenced for federal crimes in 2007, non-citizen Hispanics were 74 percent of immigration offenders, 25 percent of drug offenders, 8 percent of white collar offenders, and 6 percent of firearms offenders. Non-citizen Hispanics are 5.1 percent of the nation’s adult population. However, the report does not provide information for other crimes or for non-Hispanic immigrants.}
Immigration and Crime Assessing a Conflicted Issue Center for Immigration Studies

Just pointing out the factual errors in your initial paragraph
a) There are no communist leaders in San Francisco

ROFL

b) The City did not hide this illegal alien from federal authorities- ICE had turned him over to San Francisco because there was an outstanding warrant for pot.

Ah, lying - that's the ticket.

c) There was no 'continue his violent crime spree'- all of his previous crimes had been non-violent drug charges.

I point those lies out- just because lies like that should be pointed out.

That doesn't mean I don't support changing the law to prevent this kind of tragedy happening again- nor does it mean I don't think my city screwed up by releasing this repeat criminal.

I strongly support democrats keeping this story alive. It's a winner for you. :thup:

How odd, I prefer to use the entire population when I do math. Try it sometime.

You prefer to flat out lie - as does the administration.

{
  • The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) estimates that immigrants (legal and illegal) comprise 20 percent of inmates in prisons and jails. The foreign-born are 15.4 percent of the nation’s adult population. However, DHS has not provided a detailed explanation of how the estimates were generated.
  • Under contract to DHS in 2004, Fentress, Inc., reviewed 8.1 million inmate records from state prison systems and 45 large county jails. They found that 22 percent of inmates were foreign-born. But the report did not cover all of the nation’s jails.
  • The 287(g) program and related efforts have found high rates of illegal alien incarceration in some communities. But it is unclear if the communities are representative of the country:
    • Maricopa County, Ariz.: 22 percent of felons are illegal aliens;
    • Lake County, Ill.: 19 percent of jail inmates are illegal aliens;
    • Collier County, Fla.: 20 to 22 percent of jail inmates and arrestees are illegal aliens;
    • Weld County, Colo.: 12.8 to 15.2 percent of those jailed are illegal aliens.

• DHS states that it has identified 221,000 non-citizens in the nation’s jails. This equals 11 to 15 percent of the jail population. Non-citizens comprise only 8.6 percent of the nation’s total adult population.
  • The Federal Bureau of Prisons reports that 26.4 percent of inmates in federal prisons are non-U.S. citizens. Non-citizens are 8.6 percent of the nation’s adult population. However, federal prisons are not representative of prisons generally or local jails.
  • A Pew Hispanic Center study found that, of those sentenced for federal crimes in 2007, non-citizen Hispanics were 74 percent of immigration offenders, 25 percent of drug offenders, 8 percent of white collar offenders, and 6 percent of firearms offenders. Non-citizen Hispanics are 5.1 percent of the nation’s adult population. However, the report does not provide information for other crimes or for non-Hispanic immigrants.}
Immigration and Crime Assessing a Conflicted Issue Center for Immigration Studies
Crime rates, not who is in jail. Oddly enough, when you are illegally here it's not that hard to end up in jail, just for that eh?

It's a liberal nation and I'm a liberal. If you aren't, like you, then you an American in name only.

You are a leftist, dedicated to the destruction of the Constitutional Republic.
Why would I destroy what my people founded, for people like me? If you don't like it here that's good, it's not a nation for your kind.

Crime rates, not who is in jail. Oddly enough, when you are illegally here it's not that hard to end up in jail, just for that eh?

Got it, crime rate - which you assess by, uh, making shit up.

Crime rate is based on convictions. Illegals commit about 4 to 7 times as many crimes per capita as native born Americans - which you directly lied about. I understand, Obama is telling the same lie as are many in the leftist press. But actual numbers show that illegal immigrants commit a lot of crime.

Forum List

Back