Buh-Bye Bachmann, and we hardly knew ya!

Hey imbecile, he doesn't need a link to express his opinion, so piss off.:lol:

He does need it to give his opinion some credibility, so piss off.

:lol:

Just wait and watch my credibility unfold. :thup:

I think we have. LAtest polling shows Bachmann running behind Romney, ahead of everyone else. Obviously all this crap in the media is just crap.
Meanwhile you cannot defend your position with any credibility at all, otehr than "because I say so."
You have no credibility on this thread. Hang it up.

Bachmann is finished. Let's move on.

Over on Scalzi's blog he has his reaction to learning Bachmann has migraines, and a reader question about whether that should disqualify her. His response is hilarious and boils down to the idea that her innate stupidity should disqualify her....who cares about the migraines?

The fact she is still a legitimate candidate for the GOP kinda tells you the state they're in. But its irrelevant. Mitt, Perry, and Huntsman are likely to chew her up and spit her out. If Palin comes in Bachmann will be yesterday's news.

Hey imbecile, he doesn't need a link to express his opinion, so piss off.:lol:

Bachmann is finished. Let's move on.

Why, of course. Obviously, the left is scared to death of her. You all wish she would go away, but I have a feeling she's made of much stronger stuff. She's a godly woman and has more strength in her than all you lefties put together and you all know it. That's why you all trash good people.
What scares them more is her very participation is dragging the conversation to the right and hard.

The left needs a shower, they are drenched in flop-sweat over her.

the further right the GOP goes socially, the less chance it has to win.

You know it, I know it, the average Joe and Jane know it, the far wack righties don''t know it. Thank heavens they don't have the votes this time.

You know it, I know it, the average Joe and Jane know it, the far wack righties don''t know it. Thank heavens they don't have the votes this time.

She'd be a disaster if she did get the nomination...for the GOP. She'd guarantee 4 more years for Obama, something at this point I'm not entirely sure I want to see.

Why, of course. Obviously, the left is scared to death of her. You all wish she would go away, but I have a feeling she's made of much stronger stuff. She's a godly woman and has more strength in her than all you lefties put together and you all know it. That's why you all trash good people.
What scares them more is her very participation is dragging the conversation to the right and hard.

It's often been the case. She's going to have to run on her fiscal conservatism and not social conservatism. Not much of a problem. Of course the left is gonna try to paint her completely as a social conservative trying to create a christian theocracy, which of course is bullshit.

But this is how the game is played nowadays.

It's often been the case. She's going to have to run on her fiscal conservatism and not social conservatism. Not much of a problem. Of course the left is gonna try to paint her completely as a social conservative trying to create a christian theocracy, which of course is bullshit.

But this is how the game is played nowadays.
Of course it's yaksqueeze. The mere fact that she belives is so much fodder to ANY Godless leftist with an axe to grind of a human exercising their natural right.

Sorry - I reported six wars we're involved with earlier. It's actually seven. Obama should add this to his campaign accompllishments - yes please, run with this Barry -

1. War in Afghanistan or Operation Enduring Freedom - Afghanistan Campaign, October 7, 2001 - ongoing

2. Insurgency in the Philippines or Operation Enduring Freedom – Philippines, January 15, 2002 - ongoing

3. War in Somalia or Operation Enduring Freedom – Horn of Africa, October 7, 2002 – ongoing

4. Iraq War or Operation Iraqi Freedom or Iraq Campaign, March 20, 2003 – ongoing

5. War in North-West Pakistan or Waziristan War, 2004 - ongoing

6. Operation Enduring Freedom – Trans Sahara, February 6, 2007 - ongoing

7. Yemeni al-Qaeda crackdown, January 14, 2010 - ongoing

Wow. He really did inherit one ugly-ass mess.

The pres had had a tough time, for sure, and that freak Bush the Younger from Texas was one of the worst presidents we have ever had, though I have found him a cheerful horseshoes-type of chap.

Romney can do a better job.

Sorry - I reported six wars we're involved with earlier. It's actually seven. Obama should add this to his campaign accompllishments - yes please, run with this Barry -

1. War in Afghanistan or Operation Enduring Freedom - Afghanistan Campaign, October 7, 2001 - ongoing

2. Insurgency in the Philippines or Operation Enduring Freedom – Philippines, January 15, 2002 - ongoing

3. War in Somalia or Operation Enduring Freedom – Horn of Africa, October 7, 2002 – ongoing

4. Iraq War or Operation Iraqi Freedom or Iraq Campaign, March 20, 2003 – ongoing

5. War in North-West Pakistan or Waziristan War, 2004 - ongoing

6. Operation Enduring Freedom – Trans Sahara, February 6, 2007 - ongoing

7. Yemeni al-Qaeda crackdown, January 14, 2010 - ongoing

Wow. He really did inherit one ugly-ass mess.

And what exactly has he done to make it better?

Romney can do better. The other wacks from the far right would destroy the country.

The pres had had a tough time, for sure, and that freak Bush the Younger from Texas was one of the worst presidents we have ever had, though I have found him a cheerful horseshoes-type of chap.

Our current president is the worst one we have ever had.

Romney can do better. The other wacks from the far right would destroy the country.

No. Not Romney.

Romney co-founded Bain Capital Group. Bain is a private equity firm. Private Equity firms in the last decade routinely bought up struggling companies, loaded them with the debt incurred to purchase them, and dumped the companies.

Private Equity Bomb

Simmons Bedding Company. The 133-year-old Wisconsin firm was entering Chapter 11 bankruptcy, having been bought and sold by private-equity companies four times since 1986. The private-equity owners sucked out capital from a perfectly viable operating company and loaded it up with debt so that they could extract more money; when it collapsed under the weight, they took it into bankruptcy. Altogether, the private-equity owners made an estimated $750 million in profits, while the company’s debt went from $164 million in 1991 to more than $1.3 billion in 2009. In the bankruptcy, bondholders alone will lose some $575 million, and more than a thousand workers have already lost their jobs.

. . .

The fable told by the private-equity industry, Kosman explains, is that many companies are poorly managed and sources of cost-savings could be wrung out by new management brought in by new owners. Alternatively, the story holds that their share price undervalues the parts of an enterprise that could be more profitably deployed if reconfigured or broken up. But in reality, very few private-equity owners are willing to play the role of both disruptive innovators and patient capitalists. They are interested in quick windfalls. What makes the entire business model viable is that companies, or their parts, can be bought and sold several times with borrowed money, using the subsidy of a tax break on the interest each time.

We can do better than Romney.

Forum List

Back