Buh-Bye Bachmann, and we hardly knew ya!

Our current president is the worst one we have ever had.

Amnesia?
True, Carter, Wilson, FDR, LBJ, Buchanan and Andrew Johnson were probably worse... but time will see how many Obama exceeds in that department when the historical evidence of the damage he's done becomes prevalent.

Won't happen. Bush was unquestionably worse by a VERY long shot, and we don't even need history to bear that one out.

True, Carter, Wilson, FDR, LBJ, Buchanan and Andrew Johnson were probably worse... but time will see how many Obama exceeds in that department when the historical evidence of the damage he's done becomes prevalent.

Won't happen. Bush was unquestionably worse by a VERY long shot, and we don't even need history to bear that one out.
Yep. Shovel quick lest you smell your bullshit. W was at BEST a slightly above average president. His first term was fairly good, his second term was pretty darn crappy to god awful.

Clinton is proving to be an average president. HW is pretty good for a 1 term president who usually aren't good at all. Reagan still top 10. Carter is lucky Wilson and FDR were there to break his fall.

Yep. Shovel quick lest you smell your bullshit. W was at BEST a slightly above average president. His first term was fairly good, his second term was pretty darn crappy to god awful.

Clinton is proving to be an average president. HW is pretty good for a 1 term president who usually aren't good at all. Reagan still top 10. Carter is lucky Wilson and FDR were there to break his fall.

Eww? Somebody done raised you poorly, hush puppy.

Bush was Horrible, and will always be known for the damage he did.

yeah, your credibility here on these issues is SO strong, too! You're positively an authority. :rolleyes:

Oh... nice sig line. It's SO witty. Noel Coward has nothing on you.

:puke3:

Last edited:
Rabbi demonizes himself. He needs no help. Obama has done better than Bush, but we all knew that would happen. I will vote for Romney before Perry, but I am willing that Romney takes Perry on as his veep candidate.

OBAMA has done better than Bush...

just admit it jakey, you know you'll be voting for the Obama AGAIN.:lol:

You know nothing, as usual, honey. I voted McCain. I will vote Romney. As a responsible Republican, I despise some of the far right wack political philosophy. Shoot, RR is to the left of that nonsense now.

Rabbi demonizes himself. He needs no help. Obama has done better than Bush, but we all knew that would happen. I will vote for Romney before Perry, but I am willing that Romney takes Perry on as his veep candidate.

Bush inherited a recession and had about 7 years of low unemployment, high job growth, low inflation, and moderate gas prices.
Obama inherited a recovery and has had 3 years of high unemployment, low job growth, increasing inflation and higher gas prices.
Is that what you call better?
what legislation of any consequence did Bush II get passed. :eusa_eh: He also left two unfinished and unpaid-for wars, and an unpaid-for RX plan on the books. Great job. :clap2:

yeah, your credibility here on these issues is SO strong, too! You're positively an authority. :rolleyes:

She's the voice of authority, alright. Right up there with Truthmatters and FlayBJo

Bush inherited a recession and had about 7 years of low unemployment, high job growth, low inflation, and moderate gas prices.
Obama inherited a recovery and has had 3 years of high unemployment, low job growth, increasing inflation and higher gas prices.
what legislation of any consequence did Bush II get passed. :eusa_eh: He also left two unfinished and unpaid-for wars, and an unpaid-for RX plan on the books. Great job. :clap2:

Sure he left two unfinished wars, then Barry came along and added five more to the heap for a total of seven. Brilliant White House performance thusfar. He should be a shoe-in for "Dithering Warmongering Chickenhawk of the Decade."

She's the voice of authority, alright. Right up there with Truthmatters and FlayBJo
Oh hey now...! No need to be that rough on the new girl! She's years and thousands of posts away from being that moronic.

It's too bad she lives in the same state as me. Now THAT'S depressing. Probably in Keith Ellison's district.

Most older gay men I know were married at one time, and have children. My friend's mom is a lesbian, and I had a lesbian friend who had two children.

So you agree gays have the right to marry. Thank you for that honest comment.
I thought it didn't matter what someone's sexual orientation was. Isn't that the liberal meme here? Or does that only apply to Democrats?

:cuckoo:

So he didnt get anything done but still is responsible for screwing up the country?
Make up your mind. Assuming you have one.

His prescription plan is the ONLY Medicare provision that has come in under projected budget btw. The Dems criticism of the time, fwiw, is that it wasn't generous enough. If Bush had listened to them it would be even more expensive.

You really don't know much, do you?

I was looking for this earlier but couldn't find it:

bachmanncomic1.jpg

Heh, Obama has out done Bush hurting this country by so far there is no comparison. We could use him back in office to straighten Obama's crap out. It looks like that will be a job for Mitt.

Last edited:
But she's not dead yet..

That is until a crazier candidate, like say, Secessionist Rick Perry..enters the race.

Oh she's done.

You can go ahead and stick a fork in her now for sure.

A fork's not what you want to stick in her. You got it bad for the little spitfire, don't you? So you like women who are smarter then you, eh?

Last edited:
But she's not dead yet..

That is until a crazier candidate, like say, Secessionist Rick Perry..enters the race.

Oh she's done.

You can go ahead and stick a fork in her now for sure.

A fork's not what you want to stick in her. You got it bad for the little spitfire, don't you? So you like women who are smarter then you, eh?

She's your definition of smart? You don't get out much, do ya.

Forum List

Back