Buffet made himelf a millionair, still in high school

srlip

May 5, 2014
with what he'd learned about investing in stocks. :) A million $, 60 years ago, is like 15 million today. Nothing special about it, either. Read his biography. SNOWBALL. also, learn to read THE INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY newspaper, and its publisher William Oneil's book, HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN STOCKS. If you're content with making 20% per year, that is. Me, I insist on 50% per year if I don't get involved, but prefer heavy involvement and 100% ROI.

with what he'd learned about investing in stocks. :) A million $, 60 years ago, is like 15 million today. Nothing special about it, either. Read his biography. SNOWBALL. also, learn to read THE INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY newspaper, and its publisher William Oneil's book, HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN STOCKS. If you're content with making 20% per year, that is. Me, I insist on 50% per year if I don't get involved, but prefer heavy involvement and 100% ROI.

After you've made a few million are you still going to post here with the working class?

I will check in with you peons now and then, yes. It's not a question of spelling, it's messed up fingers, bad typing, and giving a hoot about meaningless typos. If that's the only thing you can come up with, you are a petty punk.

nope, I make my money from my knowledge about vet loans, school loans, third world ladies, vets, and "sober living" rental rooms.

Your are such a nitwit. . :cuckoo:

You can't even spell the word "millionaire".

But you want everyone here to believe your some kind of wealthy financial guru. . :lol: :lol:

Rich people don't have to worry about spelling...they usually have someone doing their writing/typing for them.

Your are such a nitwit. . :cuckoo:

You can't even spell the word "millionaire".

But you want everyone here to believe your some kind of wealthy financial guru. . :lol: :lol:

"Your are such a nitwit"

Your are??

Not too bright are you Sunni Troll?

If there is nothing special about how to do it, why read the book?

You left out one little detail--Warren Buffet has a photographic memory. He could look at all the stock reports and recall what all of them had been doing from the last time and the time before that and the time before that.

Forum List

Back