Bud Light: Clinic on how NOT to handle things

Right, aren't you the one who screams that black people should be murdered for stealing a few bags of chips?

No study will every be conclusive for you.

But the fact that it MIGHT be the case is good enough reason to protect their rights.

A child molestors, rights are not being violated because we keep them locked up and away from the person his brain “might be” wired to be attracted to.

In reality, your claim is that these groups have brains that are damaged.

Can’t argue with that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Right, aren't you the one who screams that black people should be murdered for stealing a few bags of chips?

No, that's just one of your favorite fucked-up lies—an extremely exaggerated bit of hyperbole that you made up, to condemn for for taking the side of human being over that of subhuman criminal shit; while, at the same time, showing everyone what a racist piece of shit you are, while trying to falsely accuse me of this vice which is your own.

It is you that is always equating being black with being a criminal. You know damn well that I have never posted anything that can be construed as doing so. That's your own racism speaking; as well as your extreme bigotry against anyone who is not a subhuman criminal piece of shit.

A child molestors, rights are not being violated because we keep them locked up and away from the person his brain “might be” wired to be attracted to.

In reality, your claim is that these groups have brains that are damaged.

Yes, they do.

The reason why they are dangerous and adult gays aren't is because everyone involved in a gay relationship is a consenting adult.

Schizophrenics can also be dangerous, and we lock them up for the same reason.

Why is it you clowns can't talk about why homosexuality is bad without talking about pedophilia, when most cases of Pedophilia are adult men molesting little girls.

No, that's just one of your favorite fucked-up lies—an extremely exaggerated bit of hyperbole that you made up, to condemn for for taking the side of human being over that of subhuman criminal shit; while, at the same time, showing everyone what a racist piece of shit you are, while trying to falsely accuse me of this vice which is your own.
Yet the only time you talk about murdering people is when it's black people doing something like a flash mob robbing a store... Oh, my god, they are stealing chips, shoot them.

Yes, they do.

The reason why they are dangerous and adult gays aren't is because everyone involved in a gay relationship is a consenting adult.

Schizophrenics can also be dangerous, and we lock them up for the same reason.

Why is it you clowns can't talk about why homosexuality is bad without talking about pedophilia, when most cases of Pedophilia are adult men molesting little girls.

Yet the only time you talk about murdering people is when it's black people doing something like a flash mob robbing a store... Oh, my god, they are stealing chips, shoot them.

But your whole “bigot” argument is based of the unprovable fact that they can’t help if they are born that way, right?

Yes, that's the lie they told back in the 1970s, even as they were openly allied with NAMBLA, and that is the lie they still occasionally try to tell, even as they now are trying to sell their fucked-up perversions to children, behind the parents' backs.

Many of us were wise enough to recognize it as a lie even back in the 1970s, and now, nobody who isn't unimaginably stupid still believes it.

Subhuman criminal shit are not people, and it is not “murder” to put them down when they are engaged in subhuman criminal behavior. That's just your deep hatred and bigotry against actual human beings speaking, yet again, along with as your racist premise that it is black people, in general that are subhuman criminal pieces of shit.

Little boys are molested almost as often as little girls. Who is molesting them? It sure as Hell is not heterosexual men. By definition, if a heterosexual man was also a childfucker, he'd only be interested in molesting little girls, and not little boys.

It is faggots that go after little boys. They make up less than 4% of the population, yet they account for almost half of all childfuckers.

And do not forget that NAMBLA, which was all about grown men fucking little boys, was a major player in the early faggot-rights movement, only thrown under the bus when the faggots realized that society would never accept them, at that time, if that meant also accepting open childfuckers. Now, decades later, they are cautiously letting the childfuckers back in on their coattails. That's a major reason behind the recent backlash against all these related fucked-up sexual perverts.

Society was reaching the point where it was willing to tolerate these sick fucks, and long as they kept their perversions to themselves. But these sick fucks have persisted in trying to impose their behavior on society as a whole, and recently, have stopped hiding their interest in going after children.

Yes, that's the lie they told back in the 1970s, even as they were openly allied with NAMBLA, and that is the lie they still occasionally try to tell, even as they now are trying to sell their fucked-up perversions to children, behind the parents' backs.

Uh, dude, I was around in the 1970's, and I never heard of NAMBLA. In fact, I never even heard the name NAMBLA until the late 1990's.

Little boys are molested almost as often as little girls. Who is molesting them? It sure as Hell is not heterosexual men. By definition, if a heterosexual man was also a childfucker, he'd only be interested in molesting little girls, and not little boys.

This is where you are a tad confused... a lot of pedophiles don't have a gender preference. By definition, they aren't gay or straight.

Also, girls report being molested at a higher rate than boys do.

• One in 9 girls and 1 in 20 boys under the age of 18 experience sexual abuse or assault.3
  • 82% of all victims under 18 are female.4
  • Females ages 16-19 are 4 times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault.
And I'm going to be nice here and not throw in a gratiutious cheap shot at Joseph Smith.

And do not forget that NAMBLA, which was all about grown men fucking little boys, was a major player in the early faggot-rights movement, only thrown under the bus when the faggots realized that society would never accept them, at that time, if that meant also accepting open childfuckers. Now, decades later, they are cautiously letting the childfuckers back in on their coattails. That's a major reason behind the recent backlash against all these related fucked-up sexual perverts.

Nothing of the sort happened. If you were around in the 1970's, you had fanatics like Anita Bryant who tried to conflate homosexuality with pedophilia, They were quickly realized to be full of shit.

But your whole “bigot” argument is based of the unprovable fact that they can’t help if they are born that way, right?

It's not at all difficult to read, out of JoeB131's fucked-up writings, the premise that black people just cannot help being subhuman criminal shit, that they are “born that way”.

Interestingly, out of all the people with whom I have ever associated, of a wide variety of races, I cannot think of one black person out of all of those that I have known, that complies with JoeB131's hateful stereotype of them. The very closest thing I can think of to it is of a black man that I last knew in elementary school, who much more recently, I found on Facebook, who seems, somewhere in all the decades between then, to have laid down the melancholy burden of sanity. He now alternates between thinking he's some kind of great religious holy man, a government agent, a victim of some bizarre government conspiracy, and the legitimate husband of Kathy Ireland. I don't have any reason to assume that the color of his skin had anything to do with his current mental condition.

One odd bit of only slightly-related trivia: I don't think I ever heard of Kathy Ireland until after she became famous. Only in connection with the bizarreness surrounding my former schoolmate, did I learn that before she was famous, she went to the same high school that I did, at the same time that I did, and several of my other schoolmate and friends were friends with her.

Nothing of the sort happened. If you were around in the 1970's, you had fanatics like Anita Bryant who tried to conflate homosexuality with pedophilia, They were quickly realized to be full of shit.

And decades later, the very worst of what she predicted has turned out to be grossly understated. What we are now seeing, out in the open, is far worse, and far more bizarre than anything she ever predicted or even likely imagined. She was beyond right, all along, and she was, in many circles, mocked and marginalized for it.

It's not at all difficult to read, out of @JoeB131's fucked-up writings, the premise that black people just cannot help being subhuman criminal shit, that they are “born that way”.

When the poor steal, it's called "Crime".
When the rich steal, it's called Profits.

yet, oddly, you only have a problem with the former and not the latter.

It's easy to be moral when you have a full belly and a warm place to sleep.

And decades later, the very worst of what she predicted has turned out to be grossly understated. What we are now seeing, out in the open, is far worse, and far more bizarre than anything she ever predicted or even likely imagined. She was beyond right, all along, and she was, in many circles, mocked and marginalized for it.

NOpe, she was wrong then, and wrong now.

No one is making kids gay.

Helping people understand their sexuality is not converting them.

You make profits by producing and selling goods and services, to those who want or need them, at a price that they are willing to pay for them.

Stealing is when you just take something, that isn't yours, without the consent of its rightful owner, and without giving them any comparable value in return.

You keep claiming to be a businessman, but any businessman with any vestige fo competence would know the difference between stealing and making an honest profit, and would not even think of claiming that race has anything to do with the distinction.

There is sure a very obvious effort taking place, out in the open, to do what you persist, along with those making that effort, in claiming cannot be done.

There is only one kind of piece of subhuman shit that thinks or speaks in such a manner of the “sexuality” of young children. That kind needs to be permanently removed from free society wherever they are found.

Such upside, perverted values.

Profits are earned, and stealing is per theft. Your attempt to draw a parallel between a hard, hard-working business owner and a POS thief is what is wrong with the liberal mindset.

You make profits by producing and selling goods and services, to those who want or need them, at a price that they are willing to pay for them.

By cheating the people who did the actual work.... why do you think the middle class vanished in this country, Bob, where do you think it went?

You keep claiming to be a businessman, but any businessman with any vestige fo competence would know the difference between stealing and making an honest profit, and would not even think of claiming that race has anything to do with the distinction.

You think these companies make "honest" profits when they rape the environment and move their factory to China so they don't have to pay a decent wage?

There is only one kind of piece of subhuman shit that thinks or speaks in such a manner of the “sexuality” of young children. That kind needs to be permanently removed from free society wherever they are found.

Hey, we did that in Illinois in 1844!

images

Tell me, Bob, did you not have a single sexual thought until your 18th Birthday? And did the cult sit you down on that day and told you that you liked Girls?

Yeah, I guess bizarre ass parades are “understanding” and castration of kids only enhances that understanding? 🤦‍♂️

Such upside, perverted values.

Profits are earned, and stealing is per theft. Your attempt to draw a parallel between a hard, hard-working business owner and a POS thief is what is wrong with the liberal mindset.

I guess if you can redefine marriage and the meaning of Man and Woman, profits to theft is child’s play.

But then again, it’s what cult followers do.

Bud Light 'Doubling Down'?

Heard Bud Light is coming out with a new product - The Beer Bottle Enima with Dylan's picture on the bottle...

SLOGAN:
'If you don't want to DRINK it you can shove it up your...'

:shok:

Don't think its going to go over well or help boost sales.

I guess if you can redefine marriage and the meaning of Man and Woman, profits to theft is child’s play.

But then again, it’s what cult followers do.
That’s what these liberals do: when normal people object to something, they just change the word that describes the behavior.

Bud Light 'Doubling Down'?

Heard Bud Light is coming out with a new product - The Beer Bottle Enima with Dylan's picture on the bottle...

SLOGAN:
'If you don't want to DRINK it you can shove it up your...'

:shok:

Don't think its going to go over well or help boost sales.
Seriously, Bud came out with some macho ad right after that to “make up” for their woke shit, but that’s so transparent that it’s insulting.

What they SHOULD have done is come out with an apology.

Forum List

Back