Buckethead

Buckethead is great. I'm not sure why he thought he had to act so goofy to be known. A few minutes of his silly stunts is cute, but after that, it's just distracting.

Buckethead is great. I'm not sure why he thought he had to act so goofy to be known. A few minutes of his silly stunts is cute, but after that, it's just distracting.

Being supremely skilled in technical playing is fine. Now if only he could play some MUSIC.
I always kind of felt the same way about Frank Zappa.... granted he wrote a lot of songs and he was a great performer on stage but as far as his playing it was mostly repetitive improvisation.

Being supremely skilled in technical playing is fine. Now if only he could play some MUSIC.
I always kind of felt the same way about Frank Zappa.... granted he wrote a lot of songs and he was a great performer on stage but as far as his playing it was mostly repetitive improvisation.

I couldn't stand Frank Zappa. He was a genius, all his stuff just really grated on me.

In b4 it's revealed Bucket head is Carrot Top or Dave Mustaine.

Okay, Carrot Top has muscles now, so it's Dave Mustaine.

Last edited:

What? What the fucking fuck are you talking about??

Forum List

Back