Buchanan: Is secession a solution to cultural war?

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
As the culture war is about irreconcilable beliefs about God and man, right and wrong, good and evil, and is at root a religious war, it will be with us so long as men are free to act on their beliefs.
BUCHANAN: Is Secession a Solution to Cultural War?

A new federalism may be price of retaining American Union
--------------------------------------------------

If you ask me it's not. All they have to do is move from lets say Ca. into whatever neighboring state and begin the same bs in their new state. Since those who want to do that in Cali. are too out of it to realize they end up trying to change their new state into the same bs they left because why they hated it. Something wrong with their heads.

It's a reasonable solution before an all out war.

Only an all out war will prove who is right or wrong.

It's a reasonable solution before an all out war. Only an all out war will prove who is right or wrong.
You are wrong. See there is no need for an all out war. And from above, this is right: Buchanan....Secession.......:rofl: :rofl:

Probably not.

It does kinda feel like we're in a movie or something, though. I'd like to fast forward to the point where we get our shit together and act like we're one united country again.

And I thought diversity was a strength.

All that needs to be done is to support the Article V movement. States need to have more power running their own affairs and tell the Feds to take a hike.

So if states want a single payer system for health care, let them, and if they don't who is to say they are wrong? In fact, we will have 50 examples of what the best method actually is instead of a one system fits all belief that one system Is the best.

That way liberal states and conservative states can run their own affairs more to their liking and not feel like one or the other has to petition for secession ever election cycle.

Probably not.

It does kinda feel like we're in a movie or something, though. I'd like to fast forward to the point where we get our shit together and act like we're one united country again.

And I thought diversity was a strength.

All that needs to be done is to support the Article V movement. States need to have more power running their own affairs and tell the Feds to take a hike.

That way liberal states and conservative states can run their own affairs more to their liking and not feel like one or the other has to petition for secession ever election cycle.
I think that an inferred element of "diversity" is a shared overall vision.

I was a YUGE fan of the Oakland A's in the early 70's when they won three World Series in a row. These guys would fight in the dugout and the locker room -I mean actually fight with fists - but on the field they came out, played as one, defended each other, and kicked the ass of the OTHER team.

What's happening right now in this country is not like that, not within a thousand miles of it.

It's a reasonable solution before an all out war. Only an all out war will prove who is right or wrong.
You are wrong. See there is no need for an all out war. And from above, this is right: Buchanan....Secession.......:rofl: :rofl:
Isn't that what I said?
Secession is laughable, and discussing it more so. But . . . go ahead.

I don't want to secede, but if the libtards want to try, I say go for it.

Forum List

Back