Bryan Fischer: How Is Romney ‘Going To Stand Up To North Korea If He Can Be Pushed Ar

Are you implying that Romney lacks a backbone?

Implying? No. Announcing? Yes. Making an observation? Yes. Pointing out the obvious? Yes.

Korea?

Wimpy little Mittens would be eaten alive by the likes of Putin and most other world leaders. He's not intelligent and he's not pro-American. Without Norquist, Rove or someone smart and aggressive beside him, he would have no idea what to do or say.

If we have learned nothing else from watching this lily-livered fool, we have certainly learned that.

What he has been doing these past years is what he is good at ... Nothing at all.

He's rich. He got rich by stealing other people's money. THAT is what he's good at and that's what he should be left to do and be.

The United States could level North Korea in a matter of minutes - that, and China wouldn't do shit.

Don't worry, we didn't forget you're an idiot. Now STFU before you say something else stupid.

Theoretically Iraq's "foot soldiers" gave up in a matter of days............

If the US wanted to, the war against N.Korea would lest less than 36 hours.....

They cant even shoot a fucking rocket for fucks sakes.

36 hrs is liberal BTW.....

Pyongyang would be destroyed in less than a half-hour......

Wimpy little Mittens would be eaten alive by the likes of Putin and most other world leaders. He's not intelligent and he's not pro-American. Without Norquist, Rove or someone smart and aggressive beside him, he would have no idea what to do or say.

If we have learned nothing else from watching this lily-livered fool, we have certainly learned that.

What he has been doing these past years is what he is good at ... Nothing at all.

He's rich. He got rich by stealing other people's money. THAT is what he's good at and that's what he should be left to do and be.

something tells me your a pretty wimpy guy yourself Dudley......and you dont come off as exactly a "pro-American" yourself ....you hate a good half of your fellow Americans and tell us this with each post.....so how in the hell are you any better than those you put down daily here?.....

The United States could level North Korea in a matter of minutes - that, and China wouldn't do shit.

Don't worry, we didn't forget you're an idiot. Now STFU before you say something else stupid.

Theoretically Iraq's "foot soldiers" gave up in a matter of days............

If the US wanted to, the war against N.Korea would lest less than 36 hours.....

They cant even shoot a fucking rocket for fucks sakes.

36 hrs is liberal BTW.....

Pyongyang would be destroyed in less than a half-hour......

You never seem to tire of displaying your vast ignorance. You may very well be the most idiotic person on the entire internet. Congratulations.

How did Clinton deal with North Korea? In between B.J.'s he decided to furnish them with nuclear technology if they promised to behave. How did Barry Hussein deal with N.K.? He asked Al Gore to send a couple of spies to see what was going on. How did that work out?

<excerpted from this article>
"In 1994, Moderate Mitt Romney promised to co-sponsor a federal Employment Non-Discrimination Act &#8212; and claimed he&#8217;d be a better advocate for gay and lesbian citizens than Sen. Ted Kennedy. But by 2007, Severe Conservative Mitt Romney etch a sketched his position and no longer saw a need for a federal employment non-discrimination law."

rdean says Romney(care) asked for him to come back.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...nd-on-gay-richard-grenell-wants-him-back.html

Oh wow, now that Mitt Romney finally decided to stand up to his own party and take back Richard Grenell I have to take back my words. What a surprise.

Dean says a lot of things....

I was making a joke. I thought it was very, very funny. You don't have a sense of humor. In fact, you have no sense at all. But we knew that. Oh, and that's NOT a "joke".

Romney has MORE backbone than a "jelly fish". And don't YOU forget it!!!!!!!!!!!

They can't even launch a rocket nor do they have a capable navy. Exactly what are we standing up to? This had nothing to do with O's ineptitude or ability to stand up to anything.

We are standing up to the Axis of Evil

Try to keep up with the program

Economy
Unemployment
Fast & Furious
Bond Rating Downgrade
Spending
Deficit
Debt

Let's keep the eye on the ball :eusa_whistle:

That's the point. He had the credentials for his position, and the only reason he was fired was the right wing fundies went after him only for his being gay.

He was never fired. Is this the latest leftist lie? The man was never fired. He resigned. Does the left really wish to deny the freedom of the individual to make these decisions for themselves?

When they hired Richard Grenell to be the Romney campaign&#8217;s foreign policy adviser and spokesman, Mitt Romney and his top aides may have been sincere when they told Grenell that they had no problem with the fact that the prominent Bush administration foreign policy expert was gay. But when the Christian right started complaining, the campaign folded and marginalized Grenell, and he, rightly, resigned from such a homophobic organization.

No room for gays | The Salt Lake Tribune

You know when the Salt Lake City Tribune, a very conservative paper, prints stuff like this, you are in deep Mitt.

A jelly fish has more backbone than Mitt.

all this over ONE GUY...
this is part of the reason a lot of people have a hard time accepting gays...it is push in peoples faces as if they are something special

Last edited:
He was never fired. Is this the latest leftist lie? The man was never fired. He resigned. Does the left really wish to deny the freedom of the individual to make these decisions for themselves?

When they hired Richard Grenell to be the Romney campaign’s foreign policy adviser and spokesman, Mitt Romney and his top aides may have been sincere when they told Grenell that they had no problem with the fact that the prominent Bush administration foreign policy expert was gay. But when the Christian right started complaining, the campaign folded and marginalized Grenell, and he, rightly, resigned from such a homophobic organization.

You know when the Salt Lake City Tribune, a very conservative paper, prints stuff like this, you are in deep Mitt.

all this over ONE GUY...
this is part of the reason a lot of people have a hard time accepting gays...it is push in peoples faces as if they are something special

Apparently this guy was highly respected, even when he worked in the Bush administration. That makes him "special". I know you prefer "mediocre", but then your kind always did.

When they hired Richard Grenell to be the Romney campaign’s foreign policy adviser and spokesman, Mitt Romney and his top aides may have been sincere when they told Grenell that they had no problem with the fact that the prominent Bush administration foreign policy expert was gay. But when the Christian right started complaining, the campaign folded and marginalized Grenell, and he, rightly, resigned from such a homophobic organization.

all this over ONE GUY...

Apparently this guy was highly respected, even when he worked in the Bush administration. That makes him "special". I know you prefer "mediocre", but then your kind always did.

WHY focus on sexual proclivities? It belongs in the bedroom and not out in public...period.

all this over ONE GUY...

WHY focus on sexual proclivities? It belongs in the bedroom and not out in public...period.

I agree. So why Did Fischer and his bunch push the issues.

The man wasn't being hired for anything where his opinions on that matter would even make a difference.

You can try to reverse this all day, but the fact is, Romney was confronted by religious nutters, and folded like a set of cheap magic underwear. And apparently, even Fischer is horrified he was able to push Romney around so easily.

The man wasn't being hired for anything where his opinions on that matter would even make a difference.

You can try to reverse this all day, but the fact is, Romney was confronted by religious nutters, and folded like a set of cheap magic underwear. And apparently, even Fischer is horrified he was able to push Romney around so easily.

I give up? WHY? :dunno::eusa_shhh:

I give up? WHY? :dunno::eusa_shhh:

You know EXACTLY why, guy.

Because the Republican Party is based on getting stupid people like you to vote against your own economic interests by pushing your buttons on gays and other religious nonsense.

Now here's the thing, even though Romney belongs to a homophobic cult, I don't think that he's personally homophobic. (See, I said something nice about him.) But his political plan is to essentially misdirect the anger of the stupid (that would again, be you) over issues like this. So he'd hire a gay dude as long as he didn't talk about it and hopefully it would be kept under the radar.

But once it was in the radar, Romney had to knuckle under to Bryan Fischer because the religious nutters already don't trust him. Because he wouldn't want the Bryan Fischers of the world to suspect that he might not be as hateful and mean-spirited as he is...

Simple enough.

Forum List

Back