Brutus Lacks the IQ to Understand the Walmart Case

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
he knows nothing about law.

he knows nothing about the anti-discrimination laws.

he knows nothing about anything.

and yet he is spewing about how men are worth more than women so it isn't discriminatory to pay men more than women for the same work.

note: it wouldn't be so bad if he was just an ignorant twit. it's pretty awful that he makes such a show of it.

and yet he is spewing about how men are worth more than women so it isn't discriminatory to pay men more than women for the same work.

note: it wouldn't be so bad if he was just an ignorant twit. it's pretty awful that he makes such a show of it.

It appears that Brutus is the kind of man that women have to work twice as hard to look half as good at. Fortunately, that is not hard to do.

Jillian: he knows nothing about law

Brutus: Too stupid! I've been arrested many times! I know my rights!

Jillian: he knows nothing about the anti-discrimination laws.

Brutus: Too stupid! There were no anti-discrimination laws under 1776! Thomas Jefferson never had to worry about anti-discrimination laws. He owned slaves!

Jillian: he knows nothing about anything.

Brutus: Too stupid! The bear is out of the woods! Liberals are destroying the country! Don't you know anything about economics! Thomas Jefferson!

Jillian: and yet he is spewing about how men are worth more than women so it isn't discriminatory to pay men more than women for the same work.

Brutus: Too stupid! Of course men are worth more! Men have penises! Do you know how awesome it is to have a penis?

Brutus: Too stupid! There were no anti-discrimination laws under 1776! Thomas Jefferson never had to worry about anti-discrimination laws. He owned slaves!

Brutus: Too stupid! The bear is out of the woods! Liberals are destroying the country! Don't you know anything about economics! Thomas Jefferson!

Jillian: and yet he is spewing about how men are worth more than women so it isn't discriminatory to pay men more than women for the same work.

Brutus: Too stupid! Of course men are worth more! Men have penises! Do you know how awesome it is to have a penis?
Women have penises, they just don't have to lug them around but can use them at will.

;)

Well, men CAN write their name in the snow....if that worth more money?

no doubt, but we don't have to worry about shrinkage. :D

i think that depends on whether its a skill set one uses on the job.

That's probably the only time Broofus has ever actually used his.

Y'all should be damn grateful to work for less. You women don't even need an education, just show up barefoot and unwashed to the job, tell them you'll work for pennies, and boom! Hired. Then goods are cheaper for everyone, never mind that you'd have less to spend; that's irrelevant. See how this works?

Only people with Broofus' IQ understand these things.

First, I have no idea who you are talking about, and you might be entirely correct about him.

That said, from the few posts you have made on this subject, you are obviously missing the point of the Wal-Mart case yourself. Is it possible that your lack of understanding, and your knee jerk reaction to the case itself, without looking at any of the facts, is contributing to his misunderstanding of the case?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back