Brutally cold in US and Europe!!

No, I stated reality. When one is a Creationist, one can only assume willful ignorance in other areas. What Dr's Spencer and Christy are doing is stating that, 'Yes, CO2 is a GHG, but it won't really warm the earth that much". In spite of the evidence that it is warming quite rapidly right now. And we are not seeing the effect of the present levels of CO2, but that of 30 to 50 years ago, due to the inertia, i.e. great big oceans, in the system.

There should be a federal ban on Creationism. One really is a threat to our civilization and a threat to everything this nation believes in when one is a raving loon.
There should be an outright ban on atheists.. They try and force their agenda and beliefs on everyone.. We should imprison them because they all act like Hitler and want to kill those who don't think like they want...

Two can play at your silly ass "I'm better than you" arrogant bull shit.. What are you two, two years old?

It amazes me how childish this has become.

Top of the page news on DRUDGE right now!!

SNOW AND ICE 49 STATES...

Chill Map... Brutal cold wreaks havoc across Europe...

What are these people thinking about global warming today?:coffee:

It was unseasonably warm in central Ohio and then got brutally cold. In two days it is supposed to be 60 which is a heat wave in January. This will be the first time I have seen 60 in central Ohio in January. Global warming is real and I am conservative to the bone.
Yes, one of the primary predictions of global warming is increasingly wide and wild swings in the weather with an overall warming. And I have never understood why global warming became political, other than big energy corporations will have to find a new source of money. We understand the source of the GHGs that are warming the atmosphere, and we can control our use of those sources, until they have been replaced by sources that do not create that problem.
well more accurately, global warming is any weather event in a libturd's mind. Let's just call a fking spade a spade.

Well here, I went and looked it up for you the record for Columbus, OH
View attachment 106534

Well lookie there rufus, in 1950 in January, the temp got up to fking 74 degrees F. What? Right? How the fk can that be? Shit, your temps ain't close to that. What? How's that? haven't these global warming nutters told you that your temperatures are going up. What? How is it it's cooler than 1950? What?

Libturd made me smile because I am anything but a libturd. Large temperature swings are predicted in the Global Warming model. Yesterday it was 65 and today it is 25 in central Ohio.

It was unseasonably warm in central Ohio and then got brutally cold. In two days it is supposed to be 60 which is a heat wave in January. This will be the first time I have seen 60 in central Ohio in January. Global warming is real and I am conservative to the bone.
Yes, one of the primary predictions of global warming is increasingly wide and wild swings in the weather with an overall warming. And I have never understood why global warming became political, other than big energy corporations will have to find a new source of money. We understand the source of the GHGs that are warming the atmosphere, and we can control our use of those sources, until they have been replaced by sources that do not create that problem.
well more accurately, global warming is any weather event in a libturd's mind. Let's just call a fking spade a spade.

View attachment 106534

Well lookie there rufus, in 1950 in January, the temp got up to fking 74 degrees F. What? Right? How the fk can that be? Shit, your temps ain't close to that. What? How's that? haven't these global warming nutters told you that your temperatures are going up. What? How is it it's cooler than 1950? What?

Libturd made me smile because I am anything but a libturd. Large temperature swings are predicted in the Global Warming model. Yesterday it was 65 and today it is 25 in central Ohio.
As Dr Spencer pointed out, the mid latitudes are a full 9 deg F cooler this year over the last two years. A trend is forming and the great pause has resumed and stands at 19 years 9 months... That is almost 20 years of no warming...

View attachment 106534

So tell me now that you've never experienced that before, even though it has. Easily verified by historical records. Observed that is. Now tell me what is unique about our weather?

I live in Chicago, weather quotes for Chicago forever have been, you don't like the weather, wait fifteen minutes.

Last edited:
What sense does it make to run society on a 2,000 year old myth by old men when we have science and evidence based fact? The former is the childless thing.

s0n.....you are such a sucker. You have a handful of people who believe in something and you fall hook, line and stinker. 40 years ago...........you'd be a fucking Moonie. So if a cult said that standing on your head 10 hours a day would get you to live 10 years longer, would you do it? You would citing society is stuck in the old world!:biggrin: duh.....the reason the whole world refers to alarmists as "The Religion" is because it is fringe thinking that accepts nothing but the established orthodox.......no different than the jihadists.:2up:

Thankfully for the rest of us, a huge majority don't think like you........which in fact is my role in this forum. Simply to remind the curious who pop in here that alarmist thinking people are set in stone members of the fringe.....and public policy in America the last 20 years on climate change is irrefutable proof..........there has been none. Except in uber-liberal k00k districts, no pol is going to stick his neck out to saddle the public with mega-tax bills to fund renewables only to leave office looking like a fucking fool. That's the way its been..........that's the way it will be. Been on this forum for 8 years........have been correct in EVERY post Ive ever made pointing out that the science isn't mattering in the real world. I love WINNING.:bye1::bye1:

The other alarmists in here know it too........they know the PR battle, which is the only thing that matters, is an exercise in futility. But you......you're a naïve sucker who believes his own bubble world thinking. I cant help you..........

Last edited:

Forum List

Back