Brutally cold in US and Europe!!

They have proven an inability to think, so what makes you think they can think now?

Top of the page news on DRUDGE right now!!

SNOW AND ICE 49 STATES...

Chill Map... Brutal cold wreaks havoc across Europe...

What are these people thinking about global warming today?:coffee:
You're going to start a new thread on this every time we have a cold winter day, aren't you? Can't you just update the old one?

Nah......what fun would that be? My priority when I come in here is to have fun......and I do.......making fun of these warmers is a hoot.:2up: And with Mr Trump, this year is going to be balls out giddy 24/7.:spinner:

You're going to start a new thread on this every time we have a cold winter day, aren't you? Can't you just update the old one?

Nah......what fun would that be? My priority when I come in here is to have fun......and I do.......making fun of these warmers is a hoot.:2up: And with Mr Trump, this year is going to be balls out giddy 24/7.:spinner:
I think you need to go back to school, Skooker

I think you need to go back to school, Skooker

Nah.....those days are long gone for me!! But it sure is fun pointing out how feeble the efforts are of the AGW k00ks to try to change perceptions of the public with this makey uppey science stuff!! Lets face it.........as long as the masses are walking around having to wear nut sack warmers from October until May every year, the science wont be mattering!! Wouldn't even need to go to school to learn that!!:coffee:Only suckers prone to the hysterical in life are obsessed with global warming..........a distinct minority by the way thank God!!:2up:

It was unseasonably warm in central Ohio and then got brutally cold. In two days it is supposed to be 60 which is a heat wave in January. This will be the first time I have seen 60 in central Ohio in January. Global warming is real and I am conservative to the bone.
We have been having yo-yo weather this year, too, although 40's is about the best we will get. Enough for rain and bare ground and lots of mornings of black ice.

It was unseasonably warm in central Ohio and then got brutally cold. In two days it is supposed to be 60 which is a heat wave in January. This will be the first time I have seen 60 in central Ohio in January. Global warming is real and I am conservative to the bone.
Yes, one of the primary predictions of global warming is increasingly wide and wild swings in the weather with an overall warming. And I have never understood why global warming became political, other than big energy corporations will have to find a new source of money. We understand the source of the GHGs that are warming the atmosphere, and we can control our use of those sources, until they have been replaced by sources that do not create that problem.

Yes, one of the primary predictions of global warming is increasingly wide and wild swings in the weather with an overall warming. And I have never understood why global warming became political, other than big energy corporations will have to find a new source of money. We understand the source of the GHGs that are warming the atmosphere, and we can control our use of those sources, until they have been replaced by sources that do not create that problem.

One of the three laws of Thermodynamics has to apply and I think it is the 2ed Law, heat always moves to cold and never vice versa. It was single digit numbers for over a week and it is supposed to be 60 tomorrow in mid-January in central Ohio.

Like so many AGW believers, you think that your short view of the world is all there is...you believe in the AGW scam because it is going to be 60 in ohio in january?...as if it has never been that warm before. Here, have a peek at some ohio weather history..

In Cadiz Ohio on Jan 21 1906 int was 73F
In Cambridge Oh on Jan 13, 2005 it was 72F
In Chilo Oh on Jan 25 1950 it was 76F
In Cincinnati Oh on Jan 22 1999 it was 77F
In Circleville Oh on Jan 26, 1950 it was 77F
In Elyria Oh on Jan 25, 1950 it was 74F
In Lima Oh on Han 21 1906 it was 77F

and I could go on and on...Natural variation is very wide...and believing that we are causing warming because "you" haven't seen it this warm is only evidence that you have never taken the time to see exactly how warm it gets...or how cold it gets.

Natural variation is wild and woolly rocks...predicting that the weather will swing is just one more instance of AGW predicting that anything that happens is due to AGW.

Like so many AGW believers, you think that your short view of the world is all there is...you believe in the AGW scam because it is going to be 60 in ohio in january?...as if it has never been that warm before. Here, have a peek at some ohio weather history..

and I could go on and on...Natural variation is very wide...and believing that we are causing warming because "you" haven't seen it this warm is only evidence that you have never taken the time to see exactly how warm it gets...or how cold it gets.

SSDD pwing The Stoopids...........again!!

There you go again SSDD.. Putting up facts that shred the AGW lie. And you didn't even model it so it was on fair terms... /Sarc

Its refreshing to see facts, empirical evidence, that crushes the lie..

The warmers do it every time it's hot so turnabout is fair play, don't you think?

But we don't do that. You're just doing that lying-sack-of-shit thing that you're so well-known for on this board.

If you're not lying, show where any of the regulars here pointed to a hot day and said it was proof of global warming. If you weren't lying, that should be no problem for you.

However, if you were lying, you'll now foam at the mouth, sputter out some insults and run. You know, the same thing you do every time you get busted for lying.

Forum List

Back