Brutally cold in US and Europe!!

Top of the page news on DRUDGE right now!!

SNOW AND ICE 49 STATES...

Chill Map... Brutal cold wreaks havoc across Europe...

What are these people thinking about global warming today?:coffee:
None around here....

s0n....you wouldn't notice anyway..........too busy always posting :bye1: Shit s0n.......have you taken a gander lately to check your post total?:ack-1: Holy fuck.........and I thought Bodeaca was a wee bit obsessive!
No more obsessed than you are with your redundant threads... 65 degrees today....Now, go and play with yourself like you normally do...

170104130257_1_540x360.jpg

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170104130257.htm

No, Mr. Westwall, that is what convinces us that the world is warming. And the laws of physics give us the cause.

The warmers do it every time it's hot so turnabout is fair play, don't you think?

But we don't do that. You're just doing that lying-sack-of-shit thing that you're so well-known for on this board.

If you're not lying, show where any of the regulars here pointed to a hot day and said it was proof of global warming. If you weren't lying, that should be no problem for you.

However, if you were lying, you'll now foam at the mouth, sputter out some insults and run. You know, the same thing you do every time you get busted for lying.

Bullshit. You clowns claim EVERYTHING is the fault of global warming.

No, Mr. Westwall, that is what convinces us that the world is warming. And the laws of physics give us the cause.

I guess they do when they publish this level of bullshit. Well, would you look at that. No facts, just probabilities. And morons like you can't understand the difference.

"Globally, 2016 edged out 1998 by +0.02 C to become the warmest year in the 38-year satellite temperature record, according to Dr. John Christy, director of the Earth System Science Center at The University of Alabama in Huntsville. Because the margin of error is about 0.10 C, this would technically be a statistical tie, with a higher probability that 2016 was warmer than 1998. The main difference was the extra warmth in the Northern Hemisphere in 2016 compared to 1998.

"The question is, does 2016's record warmth mean anything scientifically?" Christy said. "I suppose the answer is, not really. Both 1998 and 2016 are anomalies, outliers, and in both cases we have an easily identifiable cause for that anomaly: A powerful El Niño Pacific Ocean warming event. While El Niños are natural climatic events, they also are transient. In the study of climate, we are more concerned with accurately identifying long-term temperature trends than we are with short-term spikes and dips, especially when those spikes and dips have easily identified natural causes."

LOL So Dr. Spencer and Dr. Christy are publishing bullshit? I thought they were your favorite scientists, Mr. Westwall.

And, yes, Ding, I know what Dr. Christy has said, and what Dr. Christy thinks concerning the AGW. However, as a lukewarmer, he is definately in a minority in the climate community. I do wish that he were correct, however. But wishes have no affect on reality.

The warmers do it every time it's hot so turnabout is fair play, don't you think?

But we don't do that. You're just doing that lying-sack-of-shit thing that you're so well-known for on this board.

If you're not lying, show where any of the regulars here pointed to a hot day and said it was proof of global warming. If you weren't lying, that should be no problem for you.

However, if you were lying, you'll now foam at the mouth, sputter out some insults and run. You know, the same thing you do every time you get busted for lying.

What a silly clown you are, Mr. Westwall. First the silly claim that life could not exist at 200 ppm of CO2, and then this about the current weather that we are seeing. Yes, we in the lower forty eight are getting some colder weather than normal. And, yes, it is attributable to AGW.

That presentation was given five years ago, and the predicitons in the lecture were spot on, and are what we are seeing today. A real scientist doing science, not a message board fraud.

What a silly clown you are, Mr. Westwall. First the silly claim that life could not exist at 200 ppm of CO2, and then this about the current weather that we are seeing. Yes, we in the lower forty eight are getting some colder weather than normal. And, yes, it is attributable to AGW.

That presentation was given five years ago, and the predicitons in the lecture were spot on, and are what we are seeing today. A real scientist doing science, not a message board fraud.

Oh goody, the silly christ like woman again! How many times are you going to trot that piece of crap out? What predictions? There was opinion and she took both sides of every issue. It's easy to be "right" when you do that sort of crap.

What I can tell you right now is I am shoveling another 7 feet of global warming that got dumped on me last night!

If you listened to Dr. Francis's presentation, you know damned well what predictions. But I am willing to bet that you did not. Anyone that can say with a straight face that at 200 ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere, life could not exist, obviously knows nothing of the paleontological record. Because it was 180 ppm several times in the last one million years, and we had mastodons and mammoths running around right here in the Willamette Valley.

If you listened to Dr. Francis's presentation, you know damned well what predictions. But I am willing to bet that you did not. Anyone that can say with a straight face that at 200 ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere, life could not exist, obviously knows nothing of the paleontological record. Because it was 180 ppm several times in the last one million years, and we had mastodons and mammoths running around right here in the Willamette Valley.

Didn't say it wouldn't exist. Said that nothing more could grow. Huge difference. The more life there is within the biosphere the more CO2 you need. That is a simple fact. Try learning something before you make an ass of yourself yet again.

Nothing more could grow? Vast forests of spruce, such as we had around the big lakes in Central Oregon did not grow? There were no forests south of us? The Neanderthals in Europe were hunting big game that we can only dream about. Big game that were mostly herbivores. And the Sahara was lush. My, my, you are just like the orange clown, double down on stupid.

LOL So Dr. Spencer and Dr. Christy are publishing bullshit? I thought they were your favorite scientists, Mr. Westwall.

And, yes, Ding, I know what Dr. Christy has said, and what Dr. Christy thinks concerning the AGW. However, as a lukewarmer, he is definately in a minority in the climate community. I do wish that he were correct, however. But wishes have no affect on reality.
lol, you quoted him and now you throw him under the bus. That is funny.

No, I stated reality. When one is a Creationist, one can only assume willful ignorance in other areas. What Dr's Spencer and Christy are doing is stating that, 'Yes, CO2 is a GHG, but it won't really warm the earth that much". In spite of the evidence that it is warming quite rapidly right now. And we are not seeing the effect of the present levels of CO2, but that of 30 to 50 years ago, due to the inertia, i.e. great big oceans, in the system.

It was unseasonably warm in central Ohio and then got brutally cold. In two days it is supposed to be 60 which is a heat wave in January. This will be the first time I have seen 60 in central Ohio in January. Global warming is real and I am conservative to the bone.
how long have you lived there? one year? LOL. Dude, it's really simple pull the temperature history of your city for january. It's really a simple thing. As well, your weather news would say the temps would be records. Were they?

It was unseasonably warm in central Ohio and then got brutally cold. In two days it is supposed to be 60 which is a heat wave in January. This will be the first time I have seen 60 in central Ohio in January. Global warming is real and I am conservative to the bone.
Yes, one of the primary predictions of global warming is increasingly wide and wild swings in the weather with an overall warming. And I have never understood why global warming became political, other than big energy corporations will have to find a new source of money. We understand the source of the GHGs that are warming the atmosphere, and we can control our use of those sources, until they have been replaced by sources that do not create that problem.
well more accurately, global warming is any weather event in a libturd's mind. Let's just call a fking spade a spade.

Well here, I went and looked it up for you the record for Columbus, OH
Columbus OH 1-13-2017.png

Well lookie there rufus, in 1950 in January, the temp got up to fking 74 degrees F. What? Right? How the fk can that be? Shit, your temps ain't close to that. What? How's that? haven't these global warming nutters told you that your temperatures are going up. What? How is it it's cooler than 1950? What?

Last edited:

Both strong el nino years...

I guess they do when they publish this level of bullshit. Well, would you look at that. No facts, just probabilities. And morons like you can't understand the difference.

"Globally, 2016 edged out 1998 by +0.02 C to become the warmest year in the 38-year satellite temperature record, according to Dr. John Christy, director of the Earth System Science Center at The University of Alabama in Huntsville. Because the margin of error is about 0.10 C, this would technically be a statistical tie, with a higher probability that 2016 was warmer than 1998. The main difference was the extra warmth in the Northern Hemisphere in 2016 compared to 1998.

No, I stated reality. When one is a Creationist, one can only assume willful ignorance in other areas. What Dr's Spencer and Christy are doing is stating that, 'Yes, CO2 is a GHG, but it won't really warm the earth that much". In spite of the evidence that it is warming quite rapidly right now. And we are not seeing the effect of the present levels of CO2, but that of 30 to 50 years ago, due to the inertia, i.e. great big oceans, in the system.

There should be a federal ban on Creationism. One really is a threat to our civilization and a threat to everything this nation believes in when one is a raving loon.

Tonight's Global Warming protest meeting has been cancelled due to deep snow.

In addition, The Clairvoyant Society's regular meeting has been cancelled due to the unforeseen storm.

Tonight's Democrat Party Central Committee has been cancelled because the members are still over what it means when Mickey's little hand is on 7 and his big hand is on 3.

There should be a federal ban on Creationism. One really is a threat to our civilization and a threat to everything this nation believes in when one is a raving loon.
You guys want laws for everything, yeesh. And you have the nerve to criticize religious fanaticism?

Forum List

Back