Brutal Money

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Funding abortions with tax dollars is the biggest lie the federal government tells because the results are so brutal. The lie is that funding abortions with tax dollars was supposed to have been stopped, yet the money continues pouring in year after year:

9. Planned Parenthood receives $1.2 billion a year.

The last eight points should make this number even more troubling. Yes, you the taxpayer are paying for all of the above.

10 Truths I Learned About Planned Parenthood at the National Right to Life Convention
Cortney O'Brien | Jun 29, 2014

10 Truths I Learned About Planned Parenthood at the National Right to Life Convention - Cortney O Brien

The facts Cortney O'Brien provided in yesterday’s article shows that abortion brutality is paid for with the public’s money:

In 2013, Planned Parenthood performed 327,653 abortions, a slight increase from 2012 (327,166).

Over the past three reported years (2011-2013), Planned Parenthood has performed nearly one million abortions(988,783).

In 2013, abortions made up 94% of Planned Parenthood’s pregnancy services, while prenatal care and adoption referrals accounted for only 5% (18,684) and 0.5% (1,880),respectively.

For every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood performed 174 abortions.

While abortions rose slightly, adoption referrals by Planned Parenthood dropped 14% in one year, and prenatal care services dropped 4%.

Planned Parenthood’s cancer prevention services are down 17% over one year, and contraceptive services dropped by 4%.​

As you can see, those 'women's health' services Planned Parenthood brags about are disappearing more and more every year, as it becomes clear the business is focused on living up to its Big Abortion title. There's no denying it's a lucrative service; Fifty-one percent of its annual clinic revenue comes from abortion.

XXXXX

Almost 41 percent of Planned Parenthood's revenue is provided by taxpayer funding.

Report: Planned Parenthood Has Performed Almost 1 Million Abortions in the Past Three Years
Cortney O'Brien | Jan 02, 2015

Report Planned Parenthood Has Performed Almost 1 Million Abortions in the Past Three Years - Cortney O Brien

Considering the number of black women who get abortions from Planned Parenthood angry black American men shooting at cops are aiming at the wrong people.

Finally, I am still trying to figure out how Planned Parenthood continues to receive tax dollars in spite of the Supreme Court’s prohibition. I can only guess that the media is hiding the same things Taqiyya the Liar does with abortion that he does with illegal aliens, open-borders, importing diseases, sucking up to Muslim terrorists, and so on.

It’s fairly certain that a Constitution conservative will not get the Republican party's nomination next year; so I see no reason to pay attention to the same old bunch chasing the presidency AGAIN. The media will spread Democrat-Republican horse manure from now until November 2016.

Parenthetically, Hillary Clinton will get all of the help she needs from the media:

Every advantage Hillary has in 2016, she had in 2008… and she lost. To make things worse, her circumstances for a presidential run have grown worse since 2008. Rather than incredulously wondering how Hillary could lose in two years, the more credible question is why so many people now believe she can win.

Hillary Is in Worse Shape Than in 2008
Liberals rejected her once, and this time around they're even stronger.
By J.T. Young – 12.30.14

Hillary Is in Worse Shape Than in 2008 The American Spectator

Whether or not the media manages to give Hillary Clinton her party’s nomination her track record does stand the best chance of making tax dollar abortion (Planned Parenthood) a major issue in the general election. Here is why I hope she gets the nomination:

Hillary Clinton’s love of a vicious woman, Margaret Sanger, was never a secret, but very few Americans realize that Hillary Clinton believes Saul Alinsky is superior to Thomas Jefferson:

Here’s one example of Clinton’s fondness for abortion and promotes of abortion: She says she admires Margaret Sanger, the racist founder of the Planned Parenthood abortion business:

In April 2009, Congressman Jeff Fortenberry dialogued with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton during a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on foreign policy At 4 minutes 25 seconds into this video, Hillary Clinton compares the eugenics advocate and racist Margaret Sanger to Thomas Jefferson. Clinton even seems to say that Sanger is superior to Jefferson.​

The media will cover up Hillary Clinton’s brutality not so much for her reputation alone, but for as much as promoting funding abortion with American tax dollars on the international level.

In her role as Secretary of State Clinton pressed for abortion on an international scale. As recently as June 2012, she was upset the document the United Nations adopted at its Rio+20 conference did not promote abortion by inserting terms like “reproductive rights” into he language of the text.

Hillary Clinton: I Admire Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger
by Steven Ertelt | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 9/23/14 6:02 PM

Hillary Clinton I Admire Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger LifeNews.com

Stay out of the affairs of other people, please.

Do you mean by having an opinion about abortion? If so, let me explain where I stand.

I don't care what you choose personally to do with or to your body as long as it doesn't affect me or put others in harm's way (i.e - getting drunk vs. drunk driving). However, if you are going to demand the choices someone makes related to themselves is no one else's business, please be ready to accept that the one making them be as financially responsible for them as they are in demanding they have that choice. In other words, do whatever you want if it applies to you. I don't care. However, when you can't afford the choices you make, don't expect me to care what happens to you if you can't.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton’s love of a vicious woman, Margaret Sanger, was never a secret, but very few Americans realize that Hillary Clinton believes Saul Alinsky is superior to Thomas Jefferson:

It never ceases to astound me that so many “ loyal Americans” embrace Saul Alinsky while they despise America’s Founding Fathers —— most especially Thomas Jefferson:

It was the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) that unleashed the evil Saul Alinsky on an unsuspecting Western society, from Chicago. Satan-loving Alinsky, whose ideals motivate both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton to this day, was going nowhere until the USCCB took him under their robes and financed him.​

I can understand Democrats working to establish a Communist theocracy to replace the Constitution, but it is difficult to understand why America-hating Democrats/liberals have been sleeping with this bunch:

With the USCCB’s well-documented history of financing devil-worshipping Alinsky patently ignored by the mainstream media, USCCB today is using its favourite charity to fund groups advocating the Michael Brown-Eric Garner protests, including burning and looting in Ferguson, Mo and the same ones that led to last month’s police officer “execution-style” killings in Brooklyn, New York.​

U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops financially supporting anti-cop protests
By Judi McLeod January 6, 2015

U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops financially supporting anti-cop protests

No organized religion will ever live alongside individual liberties, least of all live with any form of government that frees men from the iron grip of priests. Democrat/liberals hellbent on destroying this country “for the common good” are fools if they believe that Catholic priests will ever play a secondary role in a Communist theocracy. In fact, Catholic priests could never accomplish their mother church’s objective without the groundwork laid by the federal government.

Finally, have you noticed that liberals love degenerates like Bill Clintons, but to hear them tell it Thomas Jefferson was an evil man because he supposedly banged a black slave.

Sally Hemings (1773-1835), was a slave at Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello, pictured, and was the third president’s mistress, according to a DNA analysis in 1998.

Sally Hemings News - The New York Times

The part I enjoy is that touchy-feely liberals want to release every convicted murderer who had to be innocent because the DNA evidence lied, while Thomas Jefferson’s DNA is indisputable.

There are very few more conservative than am I.

And I'm all for legal abortion.

So long as you pay for it yourself.

Oh, and so long as you then don't come whining for others to pay for your "mental health" issues when you can't wash the blood off your hands.

Hillary Clinton’s heroine, Margaret Sanger, is the cruelest choice of all:

andrew-jackson-20-dollar-bill-600.jpg

141111margaretsanger.jpg

“We at Women on 20s applaud President Obama for acknowledging that it’s time to put a woman’s face on our paper currency,” the group says on its website.

The group also let it be known it is pulling for the more radical “disrupters” on the list. Two former black slaves who went on to achieve greatness – Tubman and Truth – were also included, perhaps to compensate for the choice of Sanger.​

In addition to Sanger, the other ladies made the list for a specific political agenda not the country as a whole. Every one of them would be a mockery on a postage stamp let alone on currency, but none more than Rachel Carson?

Betty Friedan?
Rosa Parks?
Shirley Chisholm?
Barbara Jordan?
Rachel Carson?
Susan B. Anthony?
Eleanor Roosevelt?
Patsy Mink?
Frances Perkins?
Sojourner Truth?
Alice Paul?
Elizabeth Cady Stanton?
Margaret Sanger?
Clara Barton?
Harriet Tubman?

Infamous woman to replace Jackson on $20 bill?
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 03/24/2015 @ 7:44 pm

Infamous woman to replace Jackson on 20 bill

I trust, then, that you whole-heartedly support the idea of a national health care system.

To Freemason9: Don’t assign socialized medicine to my beliefs.

To save precious lives, I mean.

To Freemason9: Socialized medicine is about killing lives —— beginning with killing babies and ending with Death Panels.

Whoops, never mind. I didn't realize that you were a flunkie.

Amazingly enough, we DID realize you were a partisan hack. I guess we know who's more perceptive here, hmmm?

141111margaretsanger.jpg

“We at Women on 20s applaud President Obama for acknowledging that it’s time to put a woman’s face on our paper currency,” the group says on its website.

The group also let it be known it is pulling for the more radical “disrupters” on the list. Two former black slaves who went on to achieve greatness – Tubman and Truth – were also included, perhaps to compensate for the choice of Sanger.​

In addition to Sanger, the other ladies made the list for a specific political agenda not the country as a whole. Every one of them would be a mockery on a postage stamp let alone on currency, but none more than Rachel Carson?

Betty Friedan?
Rosa Parks?
Shirley Chisholm?
Barbara Jordan?
Rachel Carson?
Susan B. Anthony?
Eleanor Roosevelt?
Patsy Mink?
Frances Perkins?
Sojourner Truth?
Alice Paul?
Elizabeth Cady Stanton?
Margaret Sanger?
Clara Barton?
Harriet Tubman?

I'm sorry, WHY do we need to put a woman on the currency?

Well it looks like ol’ Andy made the cut:

Jackson-20-AP-640x480.jpg

Politico: Andrew Jackson Stays on the $20–Because He Deserves It
by Breitbart News14 Jun 2015

Politico Andrew Jackson Stays on the 20-Because He Deserves It - Breitbart

Incidentally, presidents supposedly work for all of the people. In fact, many worked for their personal moral code by trying to hide it in their policies. Bottom line: The president has not been born that can work for his morality, and, at the same time work for all of the people. Taqiyya the Liar tops the list of frustrated priests who became president. His evil agenda makes me wonder where future freakazoids will plaster his mug shot in the future.

141111margaretsanger.jpg

Betty Friedan?
Rosa Parks?
Shirley Chisholm?
Barbara Jordan?
Rachel Carson?
Susan B. Anthony?
Eleanor Roosevelt?
Patsy Mink?
Frances Perkins?
Sojourner Truth?
Alice Paul?
Elizabeth Cady Stanton?
Margaret Sanger?
Clara Barton?
Harriet Tubman?

I'm sorry, WHY do we need to put a woman on the currency?

To remind husbands where all theirs went?

I thought Kermit Gosnell’s income was the epitome of liberalism’s depravity. I was wrong. The enclosed undercover video exposes yet another Planned Parenthood practice that picks up where Gosnell leaves off. My fear is that the latest atrocity will be buried by media ghouls who benefit from blood and death (advertising dollars and ratings). Protecting Democrats, and defending Planned Parenthood, with the usual justifications for murdering babies in the womb —— a woman’s health, and a woman’s right to chose —— stand a good chance of the media burying the ghoulish aspects of selling baby body parts. Let’s face the truth on this one, the media and Planned Parenthood are in the business of making money. Burying a brutal story flies in the face of the media’s business model: If it bleeds, it ledes.

Why Hillary Clinton? Answer: Selling baby body parts will most certainly become a worldwide lucrative business for Planned Parenthood:

The media will cover up Hillary Clinton’s brutality not so much for her reputation alone, but for as much as promoting funding abortion with American tax dollars on the international level.

In her role as Secretary of State Clinton pressed for abortion on an international scale. As recently as June 2012, she was upset the document the United Nations adopted at its Rio+20 conference did not promote abortion by inserting terms like “reproductive rights” into he language of the text.
I doubt if our friends in the media will press Clinton on her love of Margaret Sanger, or her financial arrangement with Planned Parenthood:

. . . Democratic Party presidential candidate Hillary Clinton likely won’t be sounding off any time soon.

She and President Obama are among the top recipients of Planned Parenthood contributions, according to InfluenceExplorer.com.

When Clinton announced her candidacy, Planned Parenthood gave her a warm welcome and a ringing endorsement:

“Hillary Clinton is a strong and steadfast advocate for women’s health and rights,” Planned Parenthood Action Fund President Cecile Richards said in a statement. “In our nation’s history, there has not been a candidate for president with a stronger commitment to women or a clearer record on behalf of women’s health and rights. … Hillary Clinton’s record and commitment is in stark contrast to the GOP presidential contenders so far who have records of trying to restrict access to safe and legal abortion, affordable birth control, and women’s health care providers like Planned Parenthood.”

The Clinton campaign had not returned a WND request for comment at the time of this report.

Mutilated babies storm into presidential race
Posted By Garth Kant On 07/14/2015 @ 6:02 pm

Mutilated babies storm into presidential race

very few Americans realize that Hillary Clinton believes Saul Alinsky is superior to Thomas Jefferson:
Nothing new here:

images
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...j4nSrZTXC15y0-8CHtgvC_yfGNOCVgwXvjm3WqpASEYiw

Gruppenführer Clinton is not saying the Supreme Court is wrong:

Clinton: 'Supreme Court Is Wrong On The Second Amendment'
Matt Vespa | Oct 02, 2015

Clinton: Supreme Court Is Wrong On The Second Amendment

she is saying the Founding Fathers were wrong, but der führer was right:

To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens. Adolf Hitler

This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future! Adolph Hitler

Last edited:

Forum List

Back