My national healthcare

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
The design that I came up with for a national healthcare system was....

"The American Independence Blue Cross and Blue Shield National Association of Clinics and Hospitals"

Nationalize Blue Cross and Blue Shield.. nationalize it... and keep the name and the logos..
and that's our national healthcare insurance.. tax paid.

Nationalize the Drexel University and Drexel University school of Medicine.. the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Pennsylvania Hospital "Penn Medicine"...
The mayo clinic, the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, and the American Medical Association, American Psychological Association, and the American Psychiatric Association...

Merge it into the VA...

Rename the VA... "Independence Blue Cross and Blue Shield National Association of Clinics and Hospitals"

And merge the CDC into it.

And turn it into 1 national healthcare system and serve everybody with it.

The American Independence Blue Cross and Blue Shield National Association of Clinics and Hospitals is our national tax paid, government operated healthcare system.

Why did I come up with this idea ?

Because...

1. It pools the best medical and medical insurance resources in the world, and could create the very best national healthcare system in the world has ever known... our healthcare system could in medicine, match our military in combat... there would be no equal in the world...
And since we have that available to us, we should have it... we have the cake, we should eat it too.

2. National Healthcare is the best system, and our resources could create the best.

3. We wouldn't lose touch of being American with it, we have names that we know and trust, its all pooled together doing their individual jobs in a single place, operating across the country, and it would be available to everybody in the USA.

Everybody would get a blue cross and blue shield card, no paperwork, no nothing, you sign up at ANY clinic or hospital in America.

4. This isn't "Obamacare"... this is nationalized, socialized medicine tax paid.

"The American Independence Blue Cross and Blue Shield National Association of Clinics and Hospitals"

Nationalize Blue Cross and Blue Shield.. nationalize it... and keep the name and the logos..

Nationalize the Drexel University and Drexel University school of Medicine.. the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Pennsylvania Hospital "Penn Medicine"...
The mayo clinic, the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, and the American Medical Association, American Psychological Association, and the American Psychiatric Association...

Merge it into the VA...

Rename the VA... "Independence Blue Cross and Blue Shield National Association of Clinics and Hospitals"

The American Independence Blue Cross and Blue Shield National Association of Clinics and Hospitals is our national tax paid, government operated healthcare system.

Because...

1. It pools the best medical and medical insurance resources in the world, and could create the very best national healthcare system in the world has ever known... our healthcare system could in medicine, match our military in combat... there would be no equal in the world...
And since we have that available to us, we should have it... we have the cake, we should eat it too.

2. National Healthcare is the best system, and our resources could create the best.

3. We wouldn't lose touch of being American with it, we have names that we know and trust, its all pooled together doing their individual jobs in a single place, operating across the country, and it would be available to everybody in the USA.

Everybody would get a blue cross and blue shield card, no paperwork, no nothing, you sign up at ANY clinic or hospital in America.

4. This isn't "Obamacare"... this is nationalized, socialized medicine tax paid.

How many people will die waiting for a government employee to give them an appointment? That was the VA model for years.

Merge it into the VA...

Because...

Yes, that would be more efficient which the United States government needs. However it is completely unacceptable unless I get to make my own choice about which advice and what I do with it.

If I believed doctors I would have been already dead four times. So will insurance pay for the herbs I use that stopped the cancer? I doubt it, but it does cost me less than most insurance, and that would demand what I refuse.

marvin

Merge it into the VA...

Because...

Dear BlueJay28
You are on the right track, but just need to open up the options for all people and parties to fund and combine the networks they want to invest in. Don't limit it to just your top choice, but let ALL people and Veterans choose.

In case you didn't think to include USAA, their insurance company testified before Congress
and was found to already provide services at commended levels WITHOUT the need for added regulations.

So there is no reason why Vets who are already with USAA and running that program
couldn't make THAT their system of choice.

Let people form their own networks and group rate discounts, reward
taxpayers with tax breaks for investing in their own sustainable systems
instead of punishing and fining taxpayers with more regulations and penalties,
and more people would agree with you.

Just needs to be by FREE CHOICE to respect free market beliefs and you are right on track!

P.S. I would recommend organizing by Party: since the Democrats set up and pushed for ACA exchanges under this law that was supported predominantly by Democrats and rejected predominantly by Republicans (with some exceptions on both sides), I would recommend letting the Democrat leaders, party and members fund and manage what they set up;
and let other parties equally fund and manage their own options. If they can't agree on options then leave it open to choose from them, like the one you propose.

So anyone can sign up for the system they want to pay for, similar to choosing an insurance or college to pay for, or choosing which party to invest your money into campaigns that represent your values. Let this remain by free choice to fund with optional participation and it's not unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back