Bruno

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
Anyone who likes to laugh and has not seen this TV movie yet is well-advised to not miss it.

Sasha Baron Cohen is a unique put-on artist who specializes in outrageously funny set-ups in which he puts people on in ways that border on illegal. Just one of these situations in the movie, Bruno, is he sets up an interview with Ron Paul in a hotel room by pretending to be a tv reporter with an Austrian news service. He gets Ron Paul in the room and begins coming onto him in the manner of an exceptionally flirtatious homosexual.

Paul's reaction to this had me laughing so much I nearly fell out of bed.

Again, don't miss this movie. This guy is incredible.

Bruno.

This is one of my favorite scenes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_F8Qx677iU&feature=relmfu]Bruno Movie Clip "Baby Photo Shoot" - YouTube[/ame]

Yes. It's funny how willing people are to agree to just about anything for a shot at fame.

But the segment with him in the hotel room with Ron Paul is my favorite. Paul's reaction to the "aggressive fag" routine is simply hilarious. I thought any minute Paul was going to throw a punch.

In another of his movies he did a put-on interview with Pat Buchanan that was a riot, too. Did you see that one?

Forum List

Back