Bruce Springsteen charges $5000 a ticket?

You heard right. Mr. Democrat, "The Boss", charges up to $5000 a ticket. I guess it is cheaper than the Joe Biden inflation where each family is due to spend easily more than that this year due to inflation.

But the rich democrats just keep getting richer.
He’s a leftist so thsts no surprise.

i won't even listen to springsteen for free on the radio

The problem really is TICKETMASTER. I haven't gone to see a live show in ages because of them. Before TicketMaster, in the 1970s, I could go see a top notch band right up front for no more than $6, about $35 now. Put another way, aside from an exorbitant light and stage show which I don't even care to see, anything over $35 a seat is pure profit. Meaning that they should be making money at $20 a seat.

Last show I saw was in 2003 when I went to see a tribute band at a small local club. I bought the ticket online probably using Ticketmaster and paid something like $35. What's the problem?

The night of the show when we walked in, they were selling tickets right at the door for $13.

Ticketmaster is bullshit. Totally unnecessary fifth wheel only in it to make money for their "service." People now pay $200 and more for tickets barely worth 1/10th that and are too stupid to realize they are getting gamed. Like the NFL, just stop PAYING so much and prices will fall.

Back in the day, you could see anyone from Abba to Uriah Heep to Pink Floyd to Led Zeppelin to The Rolling Stones and the going price of a concert was the same. They made their money by putting on better shows and attacking more people, not a sliding scale of "demand."

Stop demanding, stop being such a turkey. I wouldn't waste $5.00 to see Bruce Springsteen. Turkeys.

I wouldn't go to a Bruce Springsteen concert even if it was Free.
Mediocre singer, lame song lyrics, and can barely play the guitar.

I wouldn't go that far.

Compared to the absolute shit that some artists are putting out today, Springsteen is an absolute genius in comparison. And I have to ask, who do you consider a better songwriter? Not saying they're not out there, but that's always been Springsteen's forte.

As for playing the guitar, he does all he needs to do. He's a singer. He's got Little Steven and Nils Lofgren to do the heavy lifting, which is exactly what they're paid to do.

It's probably one of the best shows you'll ever see. The last Springsteen show I went to was just over four hours long.

Four fucking hours.

Find anyone half his age who's doing that today...

Forum List

Back