Bruce Jenner getting his balls and dick cut off

Brucethethinker

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2011
He's not becoming a "woman", women have a uterus, ovaries, and can have children. He's becoming a eunuch. He'll pretend to be a woman, but of course he won't be a woman.

Really Bruce, why not just take a bone up the butt and pretend your a woman? Just like that guy who tried to turn himself into a tiger, with surgery. He wasn't a tiger, and guys who get their dicks and balls cut off, and take hormones to grow tits aren't women. They're eunuchs.

Instead of seeing a surgeon, Bruce should see a phychiatrist. I'd love to be a woman, instead of paying for sex I could be getting paid. But god made me a man, so I do the best I can with it.

I can't imagine the mental torment people like him must go through to finally come to this decision.

It has no bearing on my life, I'm not threatened by his decision and I wish him and other transgenders a peaceful and serene life.

Note to OP: transgender is NOT homosexuality.

And you forgot to post a link.

Well good for him! But normally people do things they regret in their teens and 20's. Why did it take him so long? Was it them retarded Kardashian girls that drove him to it? Who knows, who cares.

Sex Change Regret

Think pre-op transsexual "women" are hot as hell. Post-op, not so much, just regular female-looking women then. Though usually unorgasmic.

I can't imagine the mental torment people like him must go through to finally come to this decision.

It has no bearing on my life, I'm not threatened by his decision and I wish him and other transgenders a peaceful and serene life.

Note to OP: transgender is NOT homosexuality.

And you forgot to post a link.
A link to his thoughts and opinion. Now that's a greater miracle than becoming a trannie.

Really have to ask what the point of a full change is if you can still never become pregnant and lose the ability to orgasm.

There's something like 7 lawsuits against him from his accident. Pussy doesn't come cheap!......he can't afford one.......

He's not becoming a "woman", women have a uterus, ovaries, and can have children. He's becoming a eunuch. He'll pretend to be a woman, but of course he won't be a woman.

Really Bruce, why not just take a bone up the butt and pretend your a woman? Just like that guy who tried to turn himself into a tiger, with surgery. He wasn't a tiger, and guys who get their dicks and balls cut off, and take hormones to grow tits aren't women. They're eunuchs.

Instead of seeing a surgeon, Bruce should see a phychiatrist. I'd love to be a woman, instead of paying for sex I could be getting paid. But god made me a man, so I do the best I can with it.

Technically he's getting his balls cut off and his dick turned inside out. From what I hear, the most painful part of the process is the pubic electrolysis. As there can't be any hair in the region before the surgery.

There's something like 7 lawsuits against him from his accident. Pussy doesn't come cheap!......he can't afford one.......

Actually, the initial surgery isn't outrageously expensive. Its all the accompanying plastic surgeries to shave the adam's apple, reduce wrist size, reduce cheek bones and jaw line, etc where the real money is spent.

Thes people have some severe physiological issues and changing sexes sends them into a depression because they do not get satisfaction that they believe they'll get through surgery.

This isn't a "I was born this way" or an inherited trait. This is a mental issue.

Thes people have some severe physiological issues and changing sexes sends them into a depression because they do not get satisfaction that they believe they'll get through surgery.

This isn't a "I was born this way" or an inherited trait. This is a mental issue.

I've never been around a transgender person before and after their surgery. So I couldn't compare. But I have a friend who found out he was actually XXY and had to go on hormone treatments to stop the degenerative damage of his condition. His health improved dramatically once the medication he's taking cut his testosterone production. When he started to take estrogen, his mind cleared and he seemed a lot happier.

After about 2 years, he decided to get the surgery. He'll go under the knife next February.

I'll tell you in about a year if your claims panned out.

It may not be the best example, as he's genetically intersex. So there's a genuine physiological component to his decision. In the case of most transgender, this isn't a factor.

Plenty of women do not have ovaries or a uterus. My ex doesn't. She is no less a woman because of it.

Why are people so bothered by what someone else does? Does this effect you in any way? If Bruce Jenner had his penis carved into the shape of a unicorn, would that effect you?

We need to get to minding our own damn business.

Plenty of women do not have ovaries or a uterus. My ex doesn't. She is no less a woman because of it.

Why are people so bothered by what someone else does? Does this effect you in any way? If Bruce Jenner had his penis carved into the shape of a unicorn, would that effect you?

You could make the argument that Bruce Jenner is making it our business. It's not like he is doing it privately. He is having it recorded as a reality documentary. That opens it up for comment. Why is it a problem for folks to share their opinions?

You could make the argument that Bruce Jenner is making it our business. It's not like he is doing it privately. He is having it recorded as a reality documentary. That opens it up for comment. Why is it a problem for folks to share their opinions?

Jenner is doing what he does. It is not the opinion sharing that bothers me. It is the hostile condemnation that bothers me. Do you think all this happens in a vacuum? Or does this encourage more and more hostility?

Look at our political system. It is more polarized now than at any time in my memory (40+ years). Why is that?

Jenner is doing what he does. It is not the opinion sharing that bothers me. It is the hostile condemnation that bothers me. Do you think all this happens in a vacuum? Or does this encourage more and more hostility?

Look at our political system. It is more polarized now than at any time in my memory (40+ years). Why is that?

You could say that about everything on this message board...that discussing topics encourages more and more hostility. The question is, is it better to discuss a topic or to not discuss it. I say discuss.

What's wrong with polarization? You say it as though it's evil. Holding to ones convictions is a good thing, regardless of which side one's convictions happen to fall.

Do you somehow think people won't notice?

Forum List

Back