Brown colored rash

ORION83

Apr 21, 2015
United States
Have had this brown colored rash around my waist line on my upper thighs and on back of my thigs and legs and on buttocks...Some times it flares up and little red bumps show up and they start itching real bad...any idea what this is!? Drives me crazy and backs of my legs ITCH like crazy..I am overweight and some of the brownness from around my gut is lightening up but around my back and buttocks its just as bad as it ever was...intending to make appt with dermatologist for this and other skin issues...but just trying to see if anyone has a clue what this is.

Have had this brown colored rash around my waist line on my upper thighs and on back of my thigs and legs and on buttocks...Some times it flares up and little red bumps show up and they start itching real bad...any idea what this is!? Drives me crazy and backs of my legs ITCH like crazy..I am overweight and some of the brownness from around my gut is lightening up but around my back and buttocks its just as bad as it ever was...intending to make appt with dermatologist for this and other skin issues...but just trying to see if anyone has a clue what this is.

First thought is allergic reaction to either: your pants, or the detergent used washing your pants. When I was in the Navy some of the guys were allergic to the metal in the id tags and chain and needed a substitute material. Given the area afflicted, allergy is what comes to mind.

Forum List

Back