Brown cannot claim to be a black woman..

1648046061916.png

I'll bet it just recently transitioned to being a "woman" which is why "she's" top pick for this administration.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Why? By her own admission she says it takes a biologist to define it and that she is not a biologist. ( You know this is from some stupid college kid at the DNC who really didn't think it through)

Jo

Add another tally to Joe Biden's lie count! He said he was nominating a black woman. Biden isn't a biologist either, there's no way he could know what Jackson is.

Add another tally to Joe Biden's lie count! He said he was nominating a black woman. Biden isn't a biologist either, there's no way he could know what Jackson is.
Joe will need proof! He needs to sniff her hair and do the finger rape thing again to make sure! Then a good boinking to seal the deal!

Isn't her answer about needing to be a biologist to define what a woman is wrong, since according to trans activist it's based solely on self identification?
Gender isn't a biological term...do you understand that?

Now either you are just ignorant as to why sex and gender are different.....or you know the difference and you are just being willfully stupid.....

Now either you are just ignorant as to why sex and gender are different.....or you know the difference and you are just being willfully stupid.....

There is no sex without gender....there is asexualism....but that does not apply to humans at all not even to hermaphrodites.

Weak.....not working....she fucked up big with that answer.
Can you tell me where this has anything to do with the judiciary??

Are you saying you want Supreme Court justices to legislate from the bench against those trannies you hate so much??

well..of course you do...which is why I mock you dumb asses

Okay I'll play along. If gender and sex are different than why do trans strive to make themselves caricatures of the opposite sex? Can you define the gender identity of a woman without using any form of stereotyping?

Forum List

Back