American and British medical researchers publish study that finds biological sex has a greater impact on athletic performance than gender identity.

Do you know any that would climb in the ring with a male fighter?

We keep hearing how this is normal. Why is it that there is no women changing their gender to compete with men?

You only see it happen with men competing with the women.

SMH.
I don't believe you know what you're talking about. But okay.

I know more than a few women most guys would not like to be in a fight with.

There are SOME women who are tougher than SOME guys, but there are always going to be men who can beat even the best women at most sports.
That is why they have separate competition.
And letting people with decades of male hormones to compete as women, is ridiculous.
They are a foot taller, 50 lbs heavier, and have very different bones and muscles.

You mean biological males have a physical advantage over biological females in athletics?

THE CULT DOES NOT THINK SO.

Nor does the Jr. SCOTUS JUDGE KETANJI BROWN.

WHAT IS A WOMAN? Ketanji Brown says she does not know what a woman is because she is not a biologist.

THIS TOOK A PUBLISHED MEDICAL STUDY. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :huh1:

Cult fucks are something else.
You mean that guy that took a lot of puberty blockers and estrogen attempting to turn himself into a woman is likely to have a distinct physical advantage over a biological female? Really?

And with all the years of education, college, medical school, and human experience, it took a new medical study to figure that out?

We're doomed.

You mean that guy that took a lot of puberty blockers and estrogen attempting to turn himself into a woman is likely to have a distinct physical advantage over a biological female? Really?

And with all the years of education, college, medical school, and human experience, it took a new medical study to figure that out?

We're doomed.

Can you imagine this was actually funded?

Lets do one asking if WATER IS WET AND FIRE IS HOT.

I am not a scientist, so I do not know if fire is hot.

There are SOME women who are tougher than SOME guys, but there are always going to be men who can beat even the best women at most sports.
That is why they have separate competition.
And letting people with decades of male hormones to compete as women, is ridiculous.
They are a foot taller, 50 lbs heavier, and have very different bones and muscles.
Maybe, but ... I just don't care

B-I-N-G-O!

Right. Why? It doesn't concern me. :laughing0301:
Your comments show an intense interest in promoting males being allowed compete against women

So you actually do think it concerns you

Can you imagine this was actually funded?

Lets do one asking if WATER IS WET AND FIRE IS HOT.

I am not a scientist, so I do not know if fire is hot.
Well a senator some years ago published an account of all the stupid things government spends money on. One was a six figure grant for a college group to study whether pigeons follow the same economic principles as humans. Many others were just that ridiculous.

So at least this study might have some value in restoring some semblance of sanity to a 'woke' society. It probably won't since so many are already so far gone, but hey, it could happen.

Your comments show an intense interest in promoting males being allowed compete against women

So you actually do think it concerns you
Nope. Show a comment that does? You can't. They don't exist..

I don't care. I am creeped out by people like you that care faaaaaaar too much about things other people are doing.

I don't care. I am creeped out by people like you that care faaaaaaar too much about things other people are doing.

You just admitted on another thread you sleep with trannies.. . just saying

We are wasting hundreds of billions of dollars on this and more. In a TV production or theatre movie the women do better than the men in many of these dangerous situations or in times strength is needed. It's all false. There are women who are nasty and can hang with men. It is just that it is not normal. Let them suffer if it comes to it. A good percentage of males are now undereducated and underemployed. The potential of massive gang growth in this nation like we see in other parts is a real possibility. Everything we do now domestically is more and more expensive as a service because of the equity built into it.

All your comments are in support of heads up sports play

Or at least attacking those who support women’s sports for women only

You mean biological males have a physical advantage over biological females in athletics?

THE CULT DOES NOT THINK SO.

Nor does the Jr. SCOTUS JUDGE KETANJI BROWN.

WHAT IS A WOMAN? Ketanji Brown says she does not know what a woman is because she is not a biologist.

THIS TOOK A PUBLISHED MEDICAL STUDY. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :huh1:

Cult fucks are something else.
Why do you cultists defend this nonsense at all?

So bizarre.

If any of you have daughters in athletics, I hope a tranny competes and defeats them.
After 2 years of transition drugs, most are just competitive.....as a dupe, you believe they are all 6'2" lol...

Forum List

Back