Brock Lesnar explains why he's coming back at UFC 200

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
It took former heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar less than 24 hours after announcing that he was re-signing with the WWE and retiring from mixed martial arts to start second guessing that decision.

It had nothing to do with his passion for professional wrestling or his desire to work for the WWE.

It was because Lesnar felt robbed his last few years spent in the UFC while dealing with a debilitating case of diverticulitis that put him out of action for more than two years during the prime of his fighting career.

"It haunted me because, at the top of my career, I wasn't at the top of my game," Lesnar explained when speaking on ESPN on Monday. "So I felt like I was cheated out of my career with the UFC."

Over the last few years after exiting the UFC, Lesnar has rebuilt his body from the ground up, and he's defeated the diverticulitis that stole so much of his time fighting in mixed martial arts.

He's successfully transitioned back to a full-time professional wrestler, and his body has held up. Along with the itch to fight again that never got scratched even after he decided to re-sign with the WWE, Lesnar finally decided that it was time to pursue another fight.
Brock Lesnar explains why he's coming back at UFC 200

Lemme just say right up front that I don't give a flip about the UFC. In fact, I completely forgot about it's entire existent until I came across this article. I have a friend that is a trainer. Not this guys trainer. I read the article and wondered if there are people here that are UFC fans. I don't remember seeing anyone post about it.

Forum List

Back