Brits support a Burka Ban.

You have it so completely backwards, it isn't even funny.

As more and more women are forced into Burkas, the fact that they have been forced into them fuels the very process by normalizing it. As more women fall under the yoke of these evil Islamist men, the greater the pressure upon others to comply.

Has it ever come to your mind that a number of women (and these number may be relatively high) wear burqas or niqabs according to their own believes? No?

The ACTUAL answer lies in ending this absolutely moronic dogma of multiculturalism and demand that those entering our countries adapt to our way of life rather than our adapting to their so thoroughly that we lose the very culture we have built.

I think you had better read what I wrote in the posts 14 and 16 if you want to proceed with our discussion.
Of course some women say it is their choice, son. When they have been groomed from the time they were a young girl to accept themselves as lesser and when the alternative involves being raped or beat up by the overlords if they don't, then Of course they say it is their choice. You are simple minded and so are unable to grasp that this involves an entire System of oppression rather than individual instances involving emancipated women making a true choice

Should I assume here that you also think ending slavery in the 1800s was a mistake? After all, it was quote common for house slaves to say they preferred the status quo of the day.

Poll: Majority Of Brits Support Burka Ban

Even the labour people want it banned.

The majority of the British public support banning the burka, with just 25 per cent opposing such a move, a new poll suggests.

The survey by YouGov found that support for a ban was strongest among older Britons, with an overwhelming 78 per cent of over-65s approving of such a move, compared to only 34 per cent of 18-24 year-olds.

strong across the political spectrum, with a plurality of voters for every single party favouring a ban. Support is strongest among UKIP supporters, with 84 per cent wanting to prohibit the garment, while 66 per cent of Conservative voters agree.

Even among supporters of the left wing Labour and Liberal Democrat parties, support for a ban is stronger than opposition, with 48 per cent of Labour voters wanting a ban, compared to 37 against, and 42 per cent of Lib Dems in favour, as opposed to 30 per cent against.

The only two demographic groups likely to oppose a ban are 18-24 year-olds and people who voted Remain in the referendum.

The poll also found that Brits also favour banning the controversial swimwear the burkini, although by a smaller margin. A total of 46 per cent of people would support a prohibition on the burkini, with 30 per cent opposed.

The poll suggests a growing divide between the British people and the political class on this issue.

Last week, the British government ruled out following certain French towns in banning the swimwear, saying it sees “no need for measures restricting what people can wear in public places.”

Maria Miller, who chairs the Women and Equalities Committee, commented: “How each of us chooses to dress is a personal matter. In practice, the choices we make are usually driven by local cultural norms.”

Meanwhile London Mayor Sadiq Khan also opposed the burkini ban, saying on a visit to Paris last week: “I don’t think anyone should tell women what they can and can’t wear.”

The older people being the ones who supported Brexit, and saw the economy take a 15% nosedive within hours of the vote, the people who voted to leave the EU because they don't understand what powers their own government has, the people who are nationalistic and want the UK to be like how it was, ie, no computers.

British economy is doing just fine now. The fact that there was a dip has zero to do with the vote and more to do with the speculators being wrong. The one positive the EU had was so the businesses could know what will happen within nations via trade. The British bounce back shows that the safety of globalization isn't necessary at all.

Actually the Brits should be thankful the older generation is righting this wrong for the next generation. They knew it was wrong and didn't want to leave the country to the next generation under someone else's thumb.

BRITAIN’S ECONOMY BOOMS: New figures show RECORD RISE in manufacturing results

BRITAIN’S ECONOMY BOOMS: New figures show RECORD RISE in manufacturing results
land-706381.jpg
GETTY

Manufacturing in the UK is surpassing expectations
The closely watched Markit/ CIPS UK Manufacturing purchasing managers' index (PMI) has dealt a humiliating blow to the Remain campaign's Project Fear predictions, hitting 53.3 for August, up from 48.2 in July and well above economists' expectations of 49.

The increase is the highest month on month rise in the PMI's 25 year history.

In contrast, disastrous eurozone manufacturing figures appear to underline that Britain is releasing itself from the EU's economic deadweight.

Germany's PMI rating fell to a three-month low at 53.6 while France hit a two-month low at 48.3 and Italy a 20-month low at 49.8 as the EU's biggest economies continue to struggle.

The health of Britain's booming economy post the Brexit vote was also revealed in the number of workless households being down by almost 200,000 in the last year according to official figures.

The so-called workless household total was 3.1 million in the quarter to June, down by 189,000 compared to a year ago.

jaguar-641271.jpg
GETTY

The other large economies in Europe continue to struggle economically
The figures saw the FTSE 250 - seen as the main indicator of the strength of the economy - leap by just over 200 points yesterdayTHURS before consolidating at 116.86 points up on the day at 17,849.63 well above its level before the EU referendum.

Ukip said it confirmed that the claims made by the Remain campaign about Britain suffering a depression after voting for Brexit and needing the EU to support its economy have now been proven to be completely wrong.

Ukip small business spokeswoman Margot Parker said: "In the end the truth will out. Britain is working hard and open for business, whereas it is becoming clear that the Eurozone nations are struggling.

flag-641273.jpg
GETTY

UKIP believe this shows that the UK's decision to leave the EU was the correct one
We will continue to attract companies to invest and grow in the UK

Margot Parker of UKIP

“This is clear evidence that those of us who believe in Brexit and the boost that it will deliver to UK businesses seem to have been a little more accurate than the fear mongers who supported remain."

A bullish Prime Minister Theresa May and her Chancellor Philip Hammond pledged to strike the best EU deal possible for business, on tour of West Midlands incl Jaguar Landrover.

Ahead of the crucial meeting with the government heads of the G20 in China this weekend, Mrs May said: “I'm very clear that we are going to be working to get the best deal for Britain when we come out of the EU.

"British people voted to ensure the freedom of movement doesn't carry on as it has done in the past, and we also want to ensure we get the best deal for trade in goods and services.

"And the message of Jaguar Land Rover is of British success, British manufacturing success, British exporting success, and that's the message we'll be taking to the G20, that Britain is open for business and we're open for business around the world."

Mr Hammond said: "This Government is committed to building an economy that works for everyone, not just the privileged few. One aspect of this is building on our productive, open and competitive business environment, as part of our industrial strategy.

manufacture-641277.jpg
GETTY

UK manufacturers are seeing an increased demand for their products
"As an outward-looking country we will continue to attract companies to invest and grow in the UK, while supporting British businesses like JLR and the hard-working people who make them great."

Meanwhile, on a visit to Belfast, new Brexit Secretary David Davis said the government was aiming for tariff free trade with the EU once Britain was free of Brussels rule.

But he warned the country has to take control of its borders and control the number of people coming in.

He said: "What we will seek to do is ideally to have a tariff-free access, but this is a matter of negotiation, and we will be negotiating over an issue which I suspect we will find is in the interest of the other members of the EU as well as us, to get a good trading relationship in the long run."

Mr Davis was in Belfast for talks with Stormont First Minister Arlene Foster and Sinn Fein.

Northern Ireland voted to remain in the EU in the June 23 referendum.

The resurgence in manufacturing was driven by a rebound in manufacturing output and incoming orders, with new business seeing an upturn in the UK and abroad.

The fall in the value of sterling, which was over-valued on the international markets before the eU referendum, made British products cheaper, boosting export orders to a 26-month high, with increased demand from the US, Europe, China, South East Asia, the Middle East and Norway.

David Noble, group chief executive at the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply, said the report showed "the Brexit brakes are off".

Brexit aftershocks: Who's next to leave the EU?

Laith Khalaf, senior analyst at Hargreaves Lansdown, said the manufacturing data adds to the picture of improved sentiment since the immediate fallout of the referendum result.

He said: "There's still a long way to go until Britain leaves the EU, and in the meantime businesses still need to make money, so they can't just sit on their hands."

He said the sharp improvement in calls into question the Bank of England's much criticised decision to cut interest rates from 0.5 per cent to 0.25 per cent at the beginning of August.

“The gathering pile of robust economic data might start to dissuade policy makers from any further monetary easing," he added.

In a further sign of confidence in a post-Brexit Britain, one of the Ukip leadership favourites, Lisa Duffy, has announced that if she wins the race to replace Nigel Farage she will launch a campaign for a quick hard exit from the EU.

Under her leadership, UKIP will campaign for the government to adopt Tory MP John Redwood's plan to repeal of the 1972 European Communities Act and leave immediately – the fastest and most reliable way of implementing Brexit.

As more and more women are forced into Burkas, the fact that they have been forced into them fuels the very process by normalizing it. As more women fall under the yoke of these evil Islamist men, the greater the pressure upon others to comply.

Has it ever come to your mind that a number of women (and these number may be relatively high) wear burqas or niqabs according to their own believes? No?

The ACTUAL answer lies in ending this absolutely moronic dogma of multiculturalism and demand that those entering our countries adapt to our way of life rather than our adapting to their so thoroughly that we lose the very culture we have built.

I think you had better read what I wrote in the posts 14 and 16 if you want to proceed with our discussion.
Of course some women say it is their choice, son. When they have been groomed from the time they were a young girl to accept themselves as lesser and when the alternative involves being raped or beat up by the overlords if they don't, then Of course they say it is their choice. You are simple minded and so are unable to grasp that this involves an entire System of oppression rather than individual instances involving emancipated women making a true choice

Should I assume here that you also think ending slavery in the 1800s was a mistake? After all, it was quote common for house slaves to say they preferred the status quo of the day.

Sure, and if you will ban a burqa and will fine them over wearing it, they will suddenly recognise they are equal individuals with men, and will tell their husbands and relatives who has been oppressing them over years to shut up and wear burqas on behalf of women. And what is more important is that Muslim men will suddenly realise they have been doing wrong things oppressing women, ask forgiveness, and convert to Buddhism. Thanks, dude. You have opened my eyes.

No, it was not a mistake.

Sure, and if you will ban a burqa and will fine them over wearing it, they will suddenly recognise they are equal individuals with men, and will tell their husbands and relatives who has been oppressing them over years to shut up and wear burqas on behalf of women. And what is more important is that Muslim men will suddenly realise they have been doing wrong things oppressing women, ask forgiveness, and convert to Buddhism. Thanks, dude. You have opened my eyes.

I did not say that would happen, but thanks for an example of a particularly stupid straw man offered by an ignoramus just pulling stuff out of his ass.

What I did say is grounded in reality rather than your sort of ignorance, namely that the more women are forced into Burkas, the more it normalizes the process thus aiding the entire radicalization process.

I did not say that would happen, but thanks for an example of a particularly stupid straw man offered by an ignoramus just pulling stuff out of his ass.

What I did say is grounded in reality rather than your sort of ignorance, namely that the more women are forced into Burkas, the more it normalizes the process thus aiding the entire radicalization process.
Muslim mask wearing in Western Europe rose alongside increasing radicalism, extremism and terrorism. One didn't see Muslim women wearing this crap before that. It is the uniform of militant Islam and of those, who at the very least, have absolutely no intention of integrating. It has no place in the West, just as the KKK should not be seen in public.

You know -- if all those who support Islamists forcing women to wear their slave clothes just because a few have been so beaten down as to say it is voluntary would at least be honest about the system of gender slavery they are supporting, at least they would be worth a LITTLE respect.

As such, it is just the blathering of useful idiots who haven't the foggiest notion what is occuring in the Islamic world, nor the designs the Islamists have for hours.

Instead of supporting the Islamists in their war against moderate and liberal muslims, why not support the LIBERALS for a change, instead? Good grief, when the left does encounter a liberal Muslim -- like Ayaan Hirsi Ali-- what do they do? Yep, you guessed it -- they vilify her absolutely savagely.

Muslim mask wearing in Western Europe rose alongside increasing radicalism, extremism and terrorism. One didn't see Muslim women wearing this crap before that. It is the uniform of militant Islam and of those, who at the very least, have absolutely no intention of integrating. It has no place in the West, just as the KKK should not be seen in public.

Yep. Most of these children are too young to remember a time when this wasn't so normalized.

I would LOVE to see their reaction were a million members of the KKK to invade their state and start prancing about in their robes. The stupid little twits would be peeing their pants in a veritable apoplexy of outrage instead of supporting it.

You are welcome. Actually you have said nothing what would happen after realisation of your ideas. But never mind. You have lost too much time here and had better to return to one of Trump’s threads to discuss Hillary’s emails and diseases. Those ones are better places to show your astounding intelligence.

You are welcome. Actually you have said nothing what would happen after realisation of your ideas. But never mind. You have lost too much time here and had better to return to one of Trump’s threads to discuss Hillary’s emails and diseases. Those ones are better places to show your astounding intelligence.

I don't support Trump, you stupid child.

Oops, I beg my pardon. It is better for Trump, though.

Why don't you just quit when you're behind, there, child?

You support allowing Islamist men to force more and more women into their slave clothes, and the reason you give is that as long as a few women can be beaten down by the grooming so far as to say it is their choice, then you are just fine with the system of slavery, no matter the desires of all the other women women who will be forced to do so.

You really don't need to add anything more to that.

Why don't you just quit when you're behind, there, child?

You support allowing Islamist men to force more and more women into their slave clothes, and the reason you give is that as long as a few women can be beaten down by the grooming so far as to say it is their choice, then you are just fine with the system of slavery, no matter the desires of all the other women women who will be forced to do so.

You really don't need to add anything more to that.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I want to remind you that it is a forum where everyone can write what s/he feels need to write. When I want to hear your opinion, I will ask you.

Are you sure then before posting this bullshit you carefully read all my posts in this thread? Especially those number 14 and 16 (it is a second time I underline them for you). Do you understand them properly?

Thanks for your suggestion, but I want to remind you that it is a forum where everyone can write what s/he feels need to write. When I want to hear your opinion, I will ask you.

Are you sure then before posting this bullshit you carefully read all my posts in this thread? Especially those number 14 and 16 (it is a second time I underline them for you). Do you understand them properly?

How can you possibly hear my opinion, child?

You must have awfully good hearing considering I am in Oregon.

How can you possibly hear my opinion, child?

You must have awfully good hearing considering I am in Oregon.

You don’t need to bother about my hearing, dude. But you certainly do need to improve your reading comprehension. It sucks, dude.

The Brits seem to have more sense than the rest of the Europeans and one of the main reasons why Brexit won was to stop the further inflow of Muslims.

They realize the burka and all the other barbaric, repressive clothing enforced upon these poor women slaves, is a powerful symbol of Islam which in fact is slowly creeping all over the UK.

UK wants to retain its own culture and not that of the 7th century desert dwellers ruled by Sharia Law, which is completely out of place in a free modern civilized world.

The Brits seem to have more sense than the rest of the Europeans and one of the main reasons why Brexit won was to stop the further inflow of Muslims.

They realize the burka and all the other barbaric, repressive clothing enforced upon these poor women slaves, is a powerful symbol of Islam which in fact is slowly creeping all over the UK.

UK wants to retain its own culture and not that of the 7th century desert dwellers ruled by Sharia Law, which is completely out of place in a free modern civilized world.

What I always find amazing about the hive mind is how they all say to "celebrate diversity" yet seek the destruction of all the diverse European cultures.

Heaven forbid any of the people of all the diverse European nations be able to control their fate when the Islamization process is part of the plan of the global elites who only see the unrest they unleash as an opportunity for various forms of currency and other forms of speculation.

The majority of the British public support banning the burka, with just 25 per cent opposing such a move, a new poll suggests.

The survey by YouGov found that support for a ban was strongest among older Britons, with an overwhelming 78 per cent of over-65s approving of such a move, compared to only 34 per cent of 18-24 year-olds.

strong across the political spectrum, with a plurality of voters for every single party favouring a ban. Support is strongest among UKIP supporters, with 84 per cent wanting to prohibit the garment, while 66 per cent of Conservative voters agree.

Even among supporters of the left wing Labour and Liberal Democrat parties, support for a ban is stronger than opposition, with 48 per cent of Labour voters wanting a ban, compared to 37 against, and 42 per cent of Lib Dems in favour, as opposed to 30 per cent against.

The only two demographic groups likely to oppose a ban are 18-24 year-olds and people who voted Remain in the referendum.

The poll also found that Brits also favour banning the controversial swimwear the burkini, although by a smaller margin. A total of 46 per cent of people would support a prohibition on the burkini, with 30 per cent opposed.

The poll suggests a growing divide between the British people and the political class on this issue.

Last week, the British government ruled out following certain French towns in banning the swimwear, saying it sees “no need for measures restricting what people can wear in public places.”

Maria Miller, who chairs the Women and Equalities Committee, commented: “How each of us chooses to dress is a personal matter. In practice, the choices we make are usually driven by local cultural norms.”

Meanwhile London Mayor Sadiq Khan also opposed the burkini ban, saying on a visit to Paris last week: “I don’t think anyone should tell women what they can and can’t wear.”
I believe it was Mayor Sadiq Khan who has, since becoming mayor, banned swim suits from London streets.

I believe it was Mayor Sadiq Khan who has, since becoming mayor, banned swim suits from London streets.

Yeah he is pretty much scum.

Forum List

Back