British young woman raped in a nightclub

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
My prayers are with the victim. I hope she recovers.

---

Costa-del-Sol-British-teenager-raped-830040.jpg

The 34-year-old was held after being identified by the 19-year-old tourist at a police station.

Cops were called in after the alleged victim told a doorman at the trendy Sala Gold nightclub in Malaga she had been sexually assaulted in the lavatory.

She told police when they arrived they had been kissing after meeting at the club when her alleged attacker forced himself on her despite her pleas for him to stop.

Her attempts to identify him inside the club proved unsuccessful and she backtracked over a man she initially pointed out when he was hauled outside and she saw him properly in the light.

But police sources said she identified the man who was eventually held "100 per cent" after he was identified as a suspect following analysis of CCTV cameras and interviews with witnesses.

The alleged victim, who flew back to the UK before he was arrested and appeared in court last Friday, is now being asked to return to Spain to ratify her police statement so the Spanish authorities can consider prosecuting him.

British teenage holidaymaker raped in a Costa del Sol nightclub

My prayers are with the victim. I hope she recovers.

---

Costa-del-Sol-British-teenager-raped-830040.jpg

The 34-year-old was held after being identified by the 19-year-old tourist at a police station.

Cops were called in after the alleged victim told a doorman at the trendy Sala Gold nightclub in Malaga she had been sexually assaulted in the lavatory.

She told police when they arrived they had been kissing after meeting at the club when her alleged attacker forced himself on her despite her pleas for him to stop.

Her attempts to identify him inside the club proved unsuccessful and she backtracked over a man she initially pointed out when he was hauled outside and she saw him properly in the light.

But police sources said she identified the man who was eventually held "100 per cent" after he was identified as a suspect following analysis of CCTV cameras and interviews with witnesses.

The alleged victim, who flew back to the UK before he was arrested and appeared in court last Friday, is now being asked to return to Spain to ratify her police statement so the Spanish authorities can consider prosecuting him.

British teenage holidaymaker raped in a Costa del Sol nightclub

Tragic, but this same situation happens in night clubs somewhere in the world every night. Always has. Probably always will.

Forum List

Back