British Teenager Banned From US For Life: Called Barack a “Prick”

Actually, I think the young fellow should be commended. Most kids in his age group have difficulties in identifying a prick. He did a stellar job and all he gets is grief. What a shame.

There's something screwy about this story. It seems the local cops - bobbies - or whatever - Scotland Yard, would be acting on behalf of the US, particularly if there was threatening language. When does the FBI go to a foreign country to take pictures over something like this. Isn't The Sun the equivalent to our National Inquirer?

Sounds like pretty petty stuff to get all that excited about.

The FBI has agents all over the world who work with the local law in cases such as this.

Ridiculous. Hurting the feelings of the President shouldn't be grounds for a lifetime ban from entering the country.
Got an idea. Lifetime bans on all the foul mouthed foreigners who bagged on W.

How's THAT for a tradeoff? How many celebs would be forced out of this country and their malibu mansions?

I like it. I see a good trend forming here. And since this administration has proven we can do Ex Post Facto law creation (thank you AIG) we can go back and kick out people who badmouthed Reagan too!

WOO HOOO!!!! Depopulate HollyLib! what a great idea!!!

::: look of disgust :::

You fucking boxcar loaders. Get a thick skin and grow the fuck up. OOooooo He called me a prick whaa whaaa whaaa! Fine, I'll fix YOUR little red wagon! You can't come over EVER AGAIN! How about THAT!!!!

Cowboy the fuck up Sally Frillypants.

If only we were this hard on illegals aliens, then problem solved. However, in this case its a white male, so no one gives a shit about the absolute over reaction of the government.

SNN13KNOB-280_1124217a.jpg
Silly ... Luke had been drinking

Fox News – A British teenager who sent an e-mail to the White House calling President Obama a “pr*ck” was banned from the U.S. for life, The Sun reported Monday.
The FBI asked local cops to tell college student Luke Angel, 17, that his drunken insult was “unacceptable.”
Angel claims he fired off a single e-mail criticizing the U.S. government after seeing a television program about the 9/11 attacks . He said, “I don’t remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a pr*ck. It was silly — the sort of thing you do when you’re a teenager and have had a few.”
Angel, of Bedford, in central England, said it was “a bit extreme” for the FBI to act. “The police came and took my picture and told me I was banned from America forever. I don’t really care but my parents aren’t very happy,” he said.
A Bedford Police spokesman confirmed they had spoken to Angel about the e-mail. Officers will take no criminal action.
Joanne Ferreira, of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, said there are about 60 reasons a person can be barred from visiting America.
She said, “We are prohibited from discussing specific cases.”
Click here to read more on this story from The Sun

You know, it's one thing when an American calls the President a prick, but it's entirely different when a citizen from another country does it... That limey fuck... :D

It's like when you pick on your brother or sister, it's okay if you do it but GOD forbid if someone else starts in...

He is a prick.

I'm sure he's been called worse.

But what does this mean to our immigration status?

Can we ban people from the US for life if they enter illegally????

Gee AB, you have a point there. Maybe if the kid had called the prick in the White House a prick here, after he entered the country illegally, instead of deporting him and banning him from America for life, they'd have given him a DL, paid for college and gave him Social Security.

You know, it's one thing when an American calls the President a prick, but it's entirely different when a citizen from another country does it... That limey fuck... :D

It's like when you pick on your brother or sister, it's okay if you do it but GOD forbid if someone else starts in...

He is a prick.

I'm sure he's been called worse.

But he's our prick...

I'm not buying it. There has to be more to this than merely calling the President a prick.
I agree.

I read somewhere that presidents receive upward of a thousand letters a day, very few if any of which are actually brought to their personal attention. So this could be the work of some officious secretary. But assuming that there is no more to it than reported I wonder how the banishment would stand up to Constitutional challenge, because it does seem rather imperious by American standards.

Gee I wonder if there are any foreign or visiting Imams who use abusive or threatening language. Oh wait. Freedom of Religion. The kid should just write a letter to the prez explaining that a fatwa was issued. That would be a completely different story...

I have to agree. Unless BO really is the thinnest skinned bastard ever born.

I find it very unlikely that Obama personally had anything to do with this at all.

Yeah? And I wouldn't have bet that the douchebag would have commented on something as stupid as the cop/professor situation , especially without knowing all of the facts, but he did.

Face it, Obama is a pussy and doesn't like people talking badly of him.

obama is a piece of shit cock sucker

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back