British Teenager Banned From US For Life: Called Barack a “Prick”

Teen banned from US after drunken email to Obama

The Daily Mail reported that the FBI intercepted the message and contacted British police.

Bedfordshire Police said the teen was banned by the US because he sent "an email to the White House full of abusive and threatening language".
It's GOOGLE, people! It ISN't Rocket Science!

:lol: :rofl: :lol:
I tried to inform folks of that. Seems all they want to do is take the word of the drunk kid who couldn't even remember what he said, that and the Fox/Murdock rags who have a narrative they need to keep feeding.

Teen banned from US after drunken email to Obama

The Daily Mail reported that the FBI intercepted the message and contacted British police.

Bedfordshire Police said the teen was banned by the US because he sent "an email to the White House full of abusive and threatening language".
It's GOOGLE, people! It ISN't Rocket Science!

:lol: :rofl: :lol:
I tried to inform folks of that. Seems all they want to do is take the word of the drunk kid who couldn't even remember what he said, that and the Fox/Murdock rags who have a narrative they need to keep feeding.

That's strange, I never even seen it mentioned on FoxNews last night, or this morning.

I will bet you one thing though, if the kid made threats towards Obama I'll bet money that O Reilly and that evil Beck would condemn him on their shows.

Forum List

Back