Savage brings down British Labour Party

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
“For the last 50 years, more and more of the people of Britain have watched with concern, growing dismay and sometimes anger as an out-of-touch political elite has transformed our country before our very eyes,” he said.

The night saw a humiliating defeat for Labour, which has been engulfed in an MP expense scandal and the illogical banning of talk radio host Michael Savage from Great Britain. Labour slumped to third place behind the UK Independance Party (UKIP), whose platform includes withdrawing Britain from the European Union.
BNP Breaks Though To European Platform | The Right Perspective

I think Britian's multiracial policies in general are bringing down Labour... and Tories... UKIP and the BNP's support is NOT, I believe, a flash in the pan. I think white Britons really are pissed off about their country turning into the Islamic Republic of Britain.

I think Britian's multiracial policies in general are bringing down Labour... and Tories... UKIP and the BNP's support is NOT, I believe, a flash in the pan. I think white Britons really are pissed off about their country turning into the Islamic Republic of Britain.
LOL, sure Michael Wiener brought down the Labour Party ... just ask Mike.
I listen to that fool while I run around town sometimes. He's very funny...unbeknownst to him.

British Labour was ruined by the Thatcherites and that Middle Way con job on the working class. The natural constituency of Labour finally woke up. They're on the way out but unfortunately the Conservative party will benefit and that will do nothing for the working people of Britain. In the time that the Tories are in government Labour can purge itself of the Thatcherites and Middle Way types. It may take two terms of government for Labour to find itself again.

the night saw a humiliating defeat for labour, which has been engulfed in an mp expense scandal

I want a floating duck house
I want to clear my moat
I need to mend my tennis court
that's why I need your vote.

I have to build a portico
my swimming pool needs mending
my lovely plants need horse manure
and the aga needs much tending.

A chandelier is vital
mock tudor beams are great
my hanging baskets have won awards
and I'm due a tax rebate.

I must have a glitter toilet seat
my baby grand needs tuning
maltesers help me stay awake
and my orchard now needs pruning.

I could have said the rules were wrong
and often thought I should
but sod it, it was easier
to milk it all I could.

The public really have to see
that the rules are full of flaws
and by conning silly taxpayers
we were never breaking laws.

The speaker of the house has gone
our sacrificial beast
but the public still are braying
for our corpses at the feast.

What do the public expect of us?
Those vote-wielding ingrates!
They really show no gratitude
to be financing our estates.

The message is so very clear
(we're simply learning late)
that the British way to living well
is to screw the bloody state.

Last edited:
Almost a bit of G and S there Boot - sadly the lyrics are only too accurate :evil:

Have you been reading about the exposure of MPs fraudulent expenses? Really does confirm the 'snouts in the trough' syndrome we've always suspected of politicians. The mind boggles at some of the outrageous expense claims these parasites have made.

It's had a very good coverage here (caused us to start looking at our own lot of course) but I also have been following it online in the Telegraph. Each time I read a revelation I did a quick run through on our laws and worked out that without the protections afforded to them these bastards would be pinched for various criminal offences. People in Britain have every right to be utterly disgusted.

It's had a very good coverage here (caused us to start looking at our own lot of course) but I also have been following it online in the Telegraph. Each time I read a revelation I did a quick run through on our laws and worked out that without the protections afforded to them these bastards would be pinched for various criminal offences. People in Britain have every right to be utterly disgusted.

It's all a gravy train D, and the euro MPs make our lot look like amateur crooks! I tell you, these bastards even line their pockets with PVC so they can steal soup!

Forum List

Back