British Government warns tourists about regressive States

UK government updates USA travel advice to warn LGBT people about anti-gay laws

Joining Russia,Azerbaijan, Afghanistan and Kenya.

Be careful out there.

Do you realize that Britain is the most violent country in Europe......your street crime violence is 2 x the rate that it is here in the United States....and you lecture us....

Well.....when you elect the islamic mayor of London and they create the central Sharia Council....I have a feeling your transgender silliness will take on a whole new complexity.........and the muslims don't play around...and you guys are so whipped by left wing progressivism you can't defend yourselves from them....

Good. If these laws keep even one Brit on their side of the Atlantic Ocean, they're worth it.
The US is a great place to visit. There are just some places to avoid.

Agreed.

NYC, Chicago, Atlanta
That is harsh Will. My daughter has just come back from New York and she rated it "amazing". She brought me a t shirt.
ra,unisex_tshirt,x1000,fafafa:ca443f4786,front-c,235,200,225,294-bg,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

Hey is Alaska on the list? I mean there might be gay penguins in Alaska, are they being discriminated against? :eek-52:

Those states probably don't want stuck in the mud snooty types visiting anyway. So it's a win win for everybody. Y'all will remind them too much of why we kicked your lofty asses out of the country in the first place.

Be careful out there.

Do you realize that Britain is the most violent country in Europe......your street crime violence is 2 x the rate that it is here in the United States....and you lecture us....

Well.....when you elect the islamic mayor of London and they create the central Sharia Council....I have a feeling your transgender silliness will take on a whole new complexity.........and the muslims don't play around...and you guys are so whipped by left wing progressivism you can't defend yourselves from them....

Heck -- the new leader of the labor party is a Hamas collaborator.

The utter hypocrisy of the Tommy Taints of the world is absolutely astounding.

Be careful out there.

Heck -- the new leader of the labor party is a Hamas collaborator.

The utter hypocrisy of the Tommy Taints of the world is absolutely astounding.
Dummy. Do you know anything about the world outside your front window ?
Don't ever interrupt Jeremy Corbyn when he's talking about Hamas

Those states probably don't want stuck in the mud snooty types visiting anyway. So it's a win win for everybody. Y'all will remind them too much of why we kicked your lofty asses out of the country in the first place.

There's an obvious epidemic of gay penguins....Tommy had better email Pink News, they need a campaign for Equal Rights For Gay Penguins :smoke:

hqdefault.jpg

penguins.jpg

gay_penguins1.jpg

92c2b432bba99d54907e0c25ea83399f.jpg

Dummy. Do you know anything about the world outside your front window ?
Don't ever interrupt Jeremy Corbyn when he's talking about Hamas

Tommy, I'm sorry your aged mother still picks out your clothes. Truly, I am, but that is no reason to channel all your resentment into a nihilistic need to act out against your own culture while supporting the barbarians out to destroy it.

Perhaps with enough therapy, you can learn to deal with the lack of self-esteem brought on by your considerable inadequacies in such a way as to stop identifying with the very worst filth the gene pool can vomit forth.

I do hope you take these suggestions in the spirit in which they were offered.

Just FYI, Alaska is 70% Christian, it's not all hateful or anything, but I wouldn't put it on any "gay friendly destination" list. Not a heck of a lot of us LGBT's up here and almost no liberals (aka 10k total Democrats total for the state voted for Dem Nom vs 12k /switched/ from another party to vote for the Rep Nom)

Be careful out there.
Hilarious. UK is now controlled by Islamists, Russia and Kenya have laws against homosexuality, and homosexuals get stoned to death in Azerbaijan and Afghanistan.

But those damn American rednecks won't let this guy into the bathroom with a 6 year old girl!
View attachment 72120
a lot of old pedos in long beach California , just sayin

NYC, Boston, Phillly, and Chicago are mazes of buildings, skyscrapers , etc that are set up for the resident rats trying to get the cheese.

Fortunately, that isnt' all of America.

Forum List

Back