British Bishop Fined for Questioning Holocaust

Amazing what 2 minutes of Google will do for you:

World Jewish Population | Latest Statistics

OK, so I was wrong. The actual figure is 87%, not 90%.

You are a fool. You are an idiot of the first order. I doubt you've been outside of the asylum for the last 5 years, much less anywhere in Europe.
I expect an apology.

ah, a link. good work.

now i will admit that i underestimated the percentage of immigrated russian jews to germany.

there was a constant but very small immigration of jews from the soviet union before 1990. there were 30.000 jews in germany (west) in 1990. it is safe to assume the majority of them spoke german, as many of them were second or third generation already born in germany. a little more than 100000 jews are now in germany (registered in communities), and about 200.000 if you include unaffiliated jews.

so if i say that 70.000 immigrated from the former soviet union, and in 20 years not one of them learned to speak german (and i guess also not one word of yiddish), then i will have about 70% non german speaking affiliated jews from former soviet union republics (not only russians).

this is a very generous estimate skewed in your favor, and i once again admit i did not know that the percentage was that high.

after this exercise, care to explain the relevance of ability to speak german concerning the bishops speech?

ah, and a link to the source where i got the numbers.

Geschichte der Juden in Deutschland – Wikipedia

yes german wikipedia, as i am fluent in german. i am there, so to speak, no apology for you, bubele.

A fine upstanding person. Shown to be wrong. Admits being wrong. But can't stand to apologize.
The relevance is non-existent. I never claimed it was. You did. You began the whole issue.
My point was that the Jewish community in Germany is so removed from legislative and judicial power that the OPs blame of Jews for the bishop's conviction is crass anti-semitism.
But I am glad we had this little tangent because it gave you a chance to demonstrate what a wanker you are.

ja ja. tell me again i never was in europe. this is probably why backing down and admitting to being wrong is seldom seen on message boards. with even the slightest admission of being wrong, the opponent will dance around and demand more.

if you want to be petty, i was not wrong, you were, nah-nah. the 90+% is wrong. in regensburg there are more than zero jews, even if the absolute majority of german jews now speak russian, it does not follow that all of them speak no german.

the zentralrat der juden is a very powerful group in germany. and if there is someone denying the holocaust, they will push for punishment, e.g. the pope was criticized.

Central Council of Jews in Germany

so you are wrong again, i expect an apology.

You've proven yourself an utter fool with nothing of substance to contribute.
You join SunniMan and the other nutjobs on iggy.

You've proven yourself an utter fool with nothing of substance to contribute.
You join SunniMan and the other nutjobs on iggy.

How do I get on that list? Is it as simple as asking?

The bad news is you have to post poorly worded, unresearched, outrageous posts with no redeeming value on a consistent basis.

The good news is you're already part way there.

Rabbi,

i apologize for posting this glib cheap shot.

ahem, german jews can speak german fluently. glad i could help you with that serious question.

at the time i was not aware how many of the german jews are immigrants of the former soviet republics. so it was indeed a serious while irrelevant question and did not earn my sarcasm.

also, my subsequent post about those russian speaking jews being russians in germany is factually wrong if they got the german citizenship, which i think most of them have by now, if they have been in germany for a couple of years.

so once again, i apologize for this cheap shot.

Fine.
I have family and emotional ties to Germany. My father in law was born in Hamburg and my wife and kids all have German names. Jews had a long and good history in Germany until the unpleasantness of the 1930s and after. It was like an ugly divorce. Real ugly. But that was a long time ago.

The Jews demand that everyone believe in their bizarre zionist fantasy they call the holocaust.

To the extent that they put people in prison for not accepting the official zionist version of history and truth.

This makes me wonder; what are the zionist jews trying to hide? :doubt:

Thats right. When you say the holocaust did not exist in the FRG (Federal Republic of Germany), then they (the government) are (is) going to imprison you for a long time.
In the german constitutation, called "das Grundgesetz", is written, that every man can say whatever he want (freedom of opinion), but this is sadly a lie, see above.

there is no denying the holocaust...evidence of it is clear...there is also no denying that holocaust have occurred many times since then...and no one has cared...i have often said..the "never again" really means "never again to us" where is are the outcries over currents genocides? why do we fully enforce respect for an event that occurred 80 years ago...and not one occurring today? where is the world outcry over current massacres?

there is no denying the holocaust...evidence of it is clear...there is also no denying that holocaust have occurred many times since then...and no one has cared...i have often said..the "never again" really means "never again to us"
In my opinion everyone has the right to say whatever he want. I do not care about what he say and it is not necessarily my opinion, only because I allow him the freedom of opinion.

where is are the outcries over currents genocides? why do we fully enforce respect for an event that occurred 80 years ago...and not one occurring today? where is the world outcry over current massacres?
That's it. There is only an outcry because of the one and only holocaust. No one is interested about the genocide of the Israelites opposite the Palestinians or other genocides. In the media you only hear from the bad germans and the poor jews and from the awful holocaust.

there is no denying the holocaust...evidence of it is clear...there is also no denying that holocaust have occurred many times since then...and no one has cared...i have often said..the "never again" really means "never again to us"
In my opinion everyone has the right to say whatever he want. I do not care about what he say and it is not necessarily my opinion, only because I allow him the freedom of opinion.

where is are the outcries over currents genocides? why do we fully enforce respect for an event that occurred 80 years ago...and not one occurring today? where is the world outcry over current massacres?
That's it. There is only an outcry because of the one and only holocaust. No one is interested about the genocide of the Israelites opposite the Palestinians or other genocides. In the media you only hear from the bad germans and the poor jews and from the awful holocaust.
Thats why you never read stories of alleged Israeli atrocities against the peaceful Palestinians on this very site, right you stupid bigoted dumbfuck.

Did the Jews fine him?

I thought it was the Germans who fined him.

But who stands behind the Germans? Do know the Central Council of Jews in the FRG?

Yes! Jews make up less than 1% of Germany and many of them are immigrants from the FSU who can barely speak German. They are largely dependent on gov't handouts to survive. And yet they control the law making and judiciary functions of the government.

Makes sense, right? It does if you are a knuckle dragging antisemite.

Good job living up to the user name!

I think a better user nation for you would be Aryan Nation!

Good job living up to the user name!

I think a better user nation for you would be Aryan Nation!

Aryan will like me. I have blonde hair and blue eye! I'm in! Sadly, I am also firmly an anti-racist so we are doomed!

Yes...you have an absolute right to be as ignorant as you choose.

But unfortunately for you, your "aryan" bretheren were meticulous in their record keeping.

nice nic. :cuckoo:

Yes...you have an absolute right to be as ignorant as you choose.

But unfortunately for you, your "aryan" bretheren were meticulous in their record keeping.

nice nic. :cuckoo:

10 to 1 this new troll is a American Racist, not a German one!

Forum List

Back