British Bishop Fined for Questioning Holocaust

How many of them can speak German fluently? How many of them sit on the judiciary?
The OP is a canard. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Jews.

ahem, german jews can speak german fluently. glad i could help you with that serious question.

Ahem, 90+% of the Jewish community in Germany is made up of Russians. Glad I could help you look like an ignorant boob.

would be russian jews residing in germany then, and link it.

ahem, german jews can speak german fluently. glad i could help you with that serious question.

Ahem, 90+% of the Jewish community in Germany is made up of Russians. Glad I could help you look like an ignorant boob.

So they aren't German Jews, even though they are citizens?
I dont need to link it. I was there. Go do the fucking research yourself.

you don't need to link because you were there! :lol::lol::lol:

and those russians that you saw, they were not able to speak german, huh?

you are full of shit. but i knew that from your other posts.

I sat at a table in the synagogue of Luebeck in Schleswig-Holstein and heard speeches in German that then had to be translated into Russian. I spoke more Russian than German that night.
At the synagogue in Hmaburg the rabbi gave a beautiful speech in German and the audience was completely bored, since they couldn't understand him. And afterwards I heard of all of them speaking to each other in Russian.
No, you are full of shit, an ignorant little pissant who can't get his hands out of his pants for 5 minutes to go investigate it for himself.

Last edited:
The Jews demand that everyone believe in their bizarre zionist fantasy they call the holocaust.

To the extent that they put people in prison for not accepting the official zionist version of history and truth.

This makes me wonder; what are the zionist jews trying to hide? :doubt:

And the muslims demand that everyone believe in their bizarre cultist fantasy they call Islam.

To the extent they demand the death penalty for those who cease to accept the official Islamic version of history and truth.

This makes me wonder; what are the muslims trying to hide?

Oh dear, Sunni Man. You keep forgetting that two-way street! :lol:

The Jews demand that everyone believe in their bizarre zionist fantasy they call the holocaust.

To the extent that they put people in prison for not accepting the official zionist version of history and truth.

This makes me wonder; what are the zionist jews trying to hide? :doubt:

And the muslims demand that everyone believe in their bizarre cultist fantasy they call Islam.

To the extent they demand the death penalty for those who cease to accept the official Islamic version of history and truth.

This makes me wonder; what are the muslims trying to hide?

Oh dear, Sunni Man. You keep forgetting that two-way street! :lol:

Touché.

I sat at a table in the synagogue of Luebeck in Schleswig-Holstein and heard speeches in German that then had to be translated into Russian. I spoke more Russian than German that night.
At the synagogue in Hmaburg the rabbi gave a beautiful speech in German and the audience was completely bored, since they couldn't understand him. And afterwards I heard of all of them speaking to each other in Russian.
No, you are full of shit, an ignorant little pissant who can't get his hands out of his pants for 5 minutes to go investigate it for himself.

that is a nice story but does not support your claim, bubele.

i also have no idea why there is any importance on ability to speak german, the interview with the bishop near regensburg was in english filmed by a swedish tv team.

i posted a FYI that there are almost 1000 jews in the jewish community in regensburg, which showed your expertise concerning german jews, as you guessed there were zero.

what i am doing with my hands in my pants is an interesting subject, but you will not hear more from me, continue using your imagination. i am goy.

When proven wrong you change the subject and throw insults.
Very nice.
You are heading towards the idiots and anti-semites on my ignore list.

Very nice.

you have proven nothing, you told a personal anecdote. 90% russians is completely wrong.
i was there.

and your short memory is fried. did it hurt you much that i called you bubele? i was still confounded by your creative insults.

Last edited:
Very nice.

you have proven nothing, you told a personal anecdote. 90% russians is completely wrong.
i was there.

and your short memory is fried. did it hurt you much that i called you bubele? i was still confounded by your creative insults.

Amazing what 2 minutes of Google will do for you:
Germany is the fastest growing community of any size due to mass emigration from USSR. The non-Russian population of Germany is quite small, about 15,000 out of approximately115,000 Jews today.
World Jewish Population | Latest Statistics

OK, so I was wrong. The actual figure is 87%, not 90%.

You are a fool. You are an idiot of the first order. I doubt you've been outside of the asylum for the last 5 years, much less anywhere in Europe.
I expect an apology.

Very nice.

i was there.

Bubele?

Bubele, Bubele, Bubele, Hah!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oCERfa8LcS4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oCERfa8LcS4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Very nice.

i was there.

Germany is the fastest growing community of any size due to mass emigration from USSR. The non-Russian population of Germany is quite small, about 15,000 out of approximately115,000 Jews today.

You are a fool. You are an idiot of the first order. I doubt you've been outside of the asylum for the last 5 years, much less anywhere in Europe.
I expect an apology.

ah, a link. good work.

now i will admit that i underestimated the percentage of immigrated russian jews to germany.

there was a constant but very small immigration of jews from the soviet union before 1990. there were 30.000 jews in germany (west) in 1990. it is safe to assume the majority of them spoke german, as many of them were second or third generation already born in germany. a little more than 100000 jews are now in germany (registered in communities), and about 200.000 if you include unaffiliated jews.

so if i say that 70.000 immigrated from the former soviet union, and in 20 years not one of them learned to speak german (and i guess also not one word of yiddish), then i will have about 70% non german speaking affiliated jews from former soviet union republics (not only russians).

this is a very generous estimate skewed in your favor, and i once again admit i did not know that the percentage was that high.

after this exercise, care to explain the relevance of ability to speak german concerning the bishops speech?

ah, and a link to the source where i got the numbers.

Geschichte der Juden in Deutschland â&#8364;&#8220; Wikipedia

yes german wikipedia, as i am fluent in german. i am there, so to speak, no apology for you, bubele.

Jews love "civil rights", but only when they benefit Jews:

Bishop fined â&#8218;¬12,000 for denying Holocaust

I agree question the holocaust all you want! Only douche bags question it (I did notice Sunni denied in later down - case in point)! Unless they are using their holocaust denial to incite violence, then let rednecks deny it. Not even in America can speech incite violence!

Free speech should be free!

Last edited:
The Bishop is standing up for free speech.

I would think most people on this board would back him.

I do.

I find holocaust denial laws to be far more reprehensible than holocaust denial.

i agree, kind of.

when those laws are repealed in some decades, that will be a sign of progress.

so far those laws drive the holocaust denial industry into the back alleys (USA, Canada, Denmark, Poland, e.g.) and their stuff gets smuggled back into germany. and then there is the thing called internet.

in a few years the copyright of mein kampf will run out by default (70 years after death of author, end of the calendar year; 31 dec 2015).

it will be interesting to see what will be happening then. there is talk of a critically commented new edition :lol::lol::lol:

every second word will have an asterisk, and the foot notes will say: humbug! bullshit! moron! quatsch! wrong! fuck you! your mother! BOOOOOOOORING!

i was there.

I expect an apology.

ah, a link. good work.

now i will admit that i underestimated the percentage of immigrated russian jews to germany.

there was a constant but very small immigration of jews from the soviet union before 1990. there were 30.000 jews in germany (west) in 1990. it is safe to assume the majority of them spoke german, as many of them were second or third generation already born in germany. a little more than 100000 jews are now in germany (registered in communities), and about 200.000 if you include unaffiliated jews.

so if i say that 70.000 immigrated from the former soviet union, and in 20 years not one of them learned to speak german (and i guess also not one word of yiddish), then i will have about 70% non german speaking affiliated jews from former soviet union republics (not only russians).

this is a very generous estimate skewed in your favor, and i once again admit i did not know that the percentage was that high.

after this exercise, care to explain the relevance of ability to speak german concerning the bishops speech?

ah, and a link to the source where i got the numbers.

Geschichte der Juden in Deutschland – Wikipedia

yes german wikipedia, as i am fluent in german. i am there, so to speak, no apology for you, bubele.

A fine upstanding person. Shown to be wrong. Admits being wrong. But can't stand to apologize.
The relevance is non-existent. I never claimed it was. You did. You began the whole issue.
My point was that the Jewish community in Germany is so removed from legislative and judicial power that the OPs blame of Jews for the bishop's conviction is crass anti-semitism.
But I am glad we had this little tangent because it gave you a chance to demonstrate what a wanker you are.

Forum List

Back