Britain has disarmed its citizens and also has no freedom of speech

The death of the Second Amendment will inevitably lead to the death of all freedom.

They didn’t have thoughtful founders. Anything that might offend is basically illegal.

King Henry VIII, one of the most wicked men who ever lived, was basically the founder of modern England.

The English people were and are cowards. Most of them caved to King Henry VIII and became Protestants. Thomas More refused, so they murdered him.

The English people were and are cowards. Most of them caved to King Henry VIII and became Protestants. Thomas More refused, so they murdered him.
King Henry the 8th, misapplied religion to suit his own desires. God only knows where he is now. I don't know if he ever gave his life over to GOD through the LORD JESUS CHRIST. He seems to have been too busy with his own schemes to care on way or another.

I do feel that GOD utilized the failures of king Henry the 8th, to begin freeing the citizens of England from Roman pagan religious authoritarianism. The pope was as evil if not more so than any of the other monarchs of Europe or anywhere else at that time. And it was only through "Protestantism" that people had the opportunity to read and believe the WORD of GOD without religious interference.

King Henry the 8th, misapplied religion to suit his own desires. God only knows where he is now. I don't know if he ever gave his life over to GOD through the LORD JESUS CHRIST. He seems to have been too busy with his own schemes to care on way or another.

I do feel that GOD utilized the failures of king Henry the 8th, to begin freeing the citizens of England from Roman pagan religious authoritarianism. The pope was as evil if not more so than any of the other monarchs of Europe or anywhere else at that time. And it was only through "Protestantism" that people had the opportunity to read and believe the WORD of GOD without religious interference.
The point is that the English became Protestants because they were cowards who would not stand up to King Henry VIII. Catholics were horribly persecuted for many centuries afterwards, and in England they still must endure the hatred of the Protestant majority.

A man has been arrested for criticizing Islam and he is being held in prison.

U.K. Police Detain Paul Golding of Far-Right Group Britain First

That article is from a year ago. Still, yet another example to remind us Americans why we kicked the British savages out of our country more than two centuries ago, and to show us that our reasons for having done so remain valid to this day.

I'm sure that Tainted Tommy will be along, shortly, to defend this crap.
Whether a year old or not it is still relevant.

The backwards British and other euro trash do in fact pay two faced lip service to freedom of speech and have disarmed their people

Also that's an interesting spin on the American revolution. Are you claiming that the colonists were fighting to remain British while the limeys were fighting to her rid of them?

You are insane. Where did you study history ? Trump U ?

Considering he was arrested in Northern Ireland, talking about England is stupid...

This is Northern Ireland and this type of speech has led to thousands of deaths... Let the English fucker go home and leave Northern Ireland alone... If he wants to stay there is plenty of lads that know the old ways to sort him out, the PSNI (police) are doing him a favor by arresting him.

Considering he was arrested in Northern Ireland, talking about England is stupid...

This is Northern Ireland and this type of speech has led to thousands of deaths... Let the English fucker go home and leave Northern Ireland alone... If he wants to stay there is plenty of lads that know the old ways to sort him out, the PSNI (police) are doing him a favor by arresting him.

You sound like a Hillary supporter

A man has been arrested for criticizing Islam and he is being held in prison.

U.K. Police Detain Paul Golding of Far-Right Group Britain First

The irony of fighting Fascism in WWII only to openly embrace it today as "Progressivism" should not be lost

Sadly, and super ironically, I think the Germans have embraced it even more than other Europeans as a means to purge themselves from their sins or whatever. They can't "punch down" in their new Moral Superiority, so they're "punching up" and taking out their shame on America.

It won't end well.

Forum List

Back