Britain - 90%+ of the Child rape, and Child grooming is committed by Muslims.

Not every child rape is committed by a different person. If you had read the reports you would see that 1400 girls in Rotherham were raped by just 5 muslims, who then passed them around 250 more muslims who are yet to be arrested and charged. How many murders in Detroit last week, and how many people are the Police looking for in connection to the murders

The agenda of inciting hatred against Muslims will not find any traction with reasonable people. As I have stated in numerous posts, that British government has an active policy of providing shelters to Jihadis. As sick as it is, the young girls are the rewards from the British government. If you are angry about this British policy, write to your political leaders. Do not incite violence against innocent Muslims.

I fully agree it was the price the country was forced to pay by the neo Marxists. Which is why we should be making damn sure they never get that amount of power ever again. One of the neo Marxists is so arrogant that he is refusing to do the decent thing and resign, he is hoping that he will be able to keep his position until the heat dies down. More likely there are people even now looking at his every move to see if there are any grounds to sack him and have his name blackened.
Straight out of the fascist BNP play book , are you still a member goy?

Are you still a right wing thug
yes, just like you are a Jewish thug.

Not every child rape is committed by a different person. If you had read the reports you would see that 1400 girls in Rotherham were raped by just 5 muslims, who then passed them around 250 more muslims who are yet to be arrested and charged. How many murders in Detroit last week, and how many people are the Police looking for in connection to the murders

The agenda of inciting hatred against Muslims will not find any traction with reasonable people. As I have stated in numerous posts, that British government has an active policy of providing shelters to Jihadis. As sick as it is, the young girls are the rewards from the British government. If you are angry about this British policy, write to your political leaders. Do not incite violence against innocent Muslims.

I fully agree it was the price the country was forced to pay by the neo Marxists. Which is why we should be making damn sure they never get that amount of power ever again. One of the neo Marxists is so arrogant that he is refusing to do the decent thing and resign, he is hoping that he will be able to keep his position until the heat dies down. More likely there are people even now looking at his every move to see if there are any grounds to sack him and have his name blackened.
Straight out of the fascist BNP play book , are you still a member goy?

Are you still a right wing thug
yes, just like you are a Jewish thug.

So So wrong sunshine if you ever bother to look. I am not Jewish and have no intention of converting, but I am pro decency and humanity while being anti terrorist and anti islam. Your attempted incitement is a failure and you will only get yourself banned if you persist

"My own source" was TWO-sided wikipedia and Two of the Critics were Muslim sources. One of them a Terror-linked Islamist Organization itself, CAIR.
Wiki refers to there"allegations".

So it has NOT been established that JihadWatch is a 'Hate site'.

Your own source gave multiple accounts supporting claims that Jihadwatch is a hate site (not only CAIR, which is debatable that is linked to terrorism, but also ADL and SPLC).

USMB Rules and Guidelines US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
  • Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum.

Yes. Discretion. The thread has not been derailed, it's moving along discussing the OP and Sunni has not continued in that vein. In fact it is now *you* attempting to derail this thread yet *your* posts remain as well. Think about it.

"My own source" was TWO-sided wikipedia and Two of the Critics were Muslim sources. One of them a Terror-linked Islamist Organization itself, CAIR.

Your own source gave multiple accounts supporting claims that Jihadwatch is a hate site (not only CAIR, which is debatable that is linked to terrorism, but also ADL and SPLC).
  • Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum.
Yes. Discretion. The thread has not been derailed, it's moving along discussing the OP and Sunni has not continued in that vein. In fact it is now *you* attempting to derail this thread yet *your* posts remain as well. Think about it.
So, you and Indofred now stand 100% Refuted.

The JihadWatch Report is 100% TRUE and in vast Bulk is just a Quoting of the BBC. JW merely adding comments on the sad state of affairs there.

All this 'shoot-the-messenger' crap has Failed.
As Usual, JihadWatch is correct.
`

So, you and Indofred now stand 100% Refuted.

The JihadWatch Report is 100% TRUE and in vast Bulk is just a Quoting of the BBC. JW merely adding comments on the sad state of affairs there.

All this 'shoot-the-messenger' crap has Failed.
As Usual, JihadWatch is correct.
`

Actually - you are correct in one thing. I confused the title of the Jihadwatch report with the OP title which is blatently false and a product of the starter of this thread. However, the article title and the segment quoted from an msm article appear to be the only "correct" thing in the Jihadwatch article - the remainder of which is hyperbole and fear mongering appealing to racial and cultural nativism and hatred against all Muslims.
Like most hate sites, there are "kernals" of truth. Where the lies come in are in the spin and in what is left out or distorted. Just like anti-semitic hate sites or racist hate sites (also condemned by SPLC and ADL). You like JihadWatch because it's spin fits with your views so you don't bother to deconstruct it. Lies Spencer Watch

Dont know why you all are stilll fighting about the SECONDARY sources of this news.. I managed to find the origin of the 90% figure in the UK Times, The Independent, (other leading UK papers), archives of Parliament and the HuffPo.

Turns out, the 2ndary sources had the NUMBERS correct, they just embellished some of the conclusions and opinions..

Dont know why you all are stilll fighting about the SECONDARY sources of this news.. I managed to find the origin of the 90% figure in the UK Times, The Independent, (other leading UK papers), archives of Parliament and the HuffPo.

Turns out, the 2ndary sources had the NUMBERS correct, they just embellished some of the conclusions and opinions..

Post the links and I'll be happy to comment.

They were posted several times. and re-quoted. Try posts #80, 82 and 102 for starters. It's MAINSTREAM news and somewhat OLD by now. Most of the confusion stems from the fact that UK authorities have not been dealing with this issue in public. And knowledge dribbles out by individual court cases..

Hello,
Some worrying news stacking up from Britain...

Jihad Watch report

The OP is talking crap - as usual

Statistics on Race and the Criminal Justice System 2012 - Publications - GOV.UK

As you can see from ALL the PDF files regarding race, the vast majority of all suspects, defendants and convicts were white people.
This applies to sexual crimes and all other types.

Note - this si the UK government's own stats, not some shit race hate site.

As is usual with racist and bigoted scum suckers such as the OP, they have to lie in order to make their point.

I have to be honest here. If a mod on a site has such bias and lies in this way, he shouldn't be a mod.

map_of_asia.jpg

Asia is a fucking big place, Pakistan being a tiny part of it, so "Asian" provided a great cover to hide the origin of the Pakistanis that raped so many children.
RMBC's stupidity was based on trying to hide crime for fear of a racist backlash.
That stupidity was a crime in itself, so they should be arrested and charged with aiding and abetting these nasty crimes.
As for the council's stupidity and racism/bigotry; their moronic actions have made things worse, not better, proving they should be sacked anyway.

There is absolutely no excuse for their idiocy.

They were posted several times. and re-quoted. Try posts #80, 82 and 102 for starters. It's MAINSTREAM news and somewhat OLD by now. Most of the confusion stems from the fact that UK authorities have not been dealing with this issue in public. And knowledge dribbles out by individual court cases..

@flacaltenn

All bullshit. The UK authorities are dealing with the issue, because it's a lie, fiction, made up.
See my links and comments above.
If you can't research basic facts, preferring to post bullshit and lies to forward a racist/bigoted agenda, you should be a mod here.

@flacaltenn

All bullshit. The UK authorities are dealing with the issue, because it's a lie, fiction, made up.
If you can't research basic facts, preferring to post bullshit and lies to forward a racist/bigoted agenda, you should be a mod here.

your beef is with mainstream journalism in the UK and statements of parliament -- not with a USMB moderator. To be labeling the UK Times, the Independent, and the Guardian as "bbullshit" would require considerably more work on your part, then taking a cheap shot at my moderator status., Are you lazy??? Or just dishonest?

If you think there is some statistic in that massive UK database (that u have not read) -- that refutes SPECIFICALLY grooming and child prostitution numbers reported in the papers, Dig it out. Remember, the topic is grooming, and pimping for prostitution, not petty theft...

Last edited:

@flacaltenn

your beef is with mainstream journalism in the UK and statements of parliament -- not with a USMB moderator. To be labeling the UK Times, the Independent, and the Guardian as "bbullshit" would require considerably more work on your part, then taking a cheap shot at my moderator status., Are you lazy??? Or just dishonest?

If you think there is some statistic in that massive UK database (that u have not read) -- that refutes SPECIFICALLY grooming and child prostitution numbers reported in the papers, Dig it out. Remember, the topic is grooming, and pimping for prostitution, not petty theft...

Not a cheap shot.
You're forwarding a very bigoted line, all based on total crap, not reality.
My link above shows the real situation, and the vast majority of UK crimes, sexual and otherwise, are committed by white people.

You can't get around facts with bullshit.

@flacaltenn

Read the link, download the files and read.
Your bigoted opinion is based on bullshit, not reality.
Newspapers tend to create stories based on a single event, or stats taken out of context in order to produce a story that sounds good.
In fact, you have to be a total moron to accept that load of old bollocks without checking, and totally off your head to spew it back out as fact.

Are you a moron?

@flacaltenn

Not a cheap shot.
You're forwarding a very bigoted line, all based on total crap, not reality.
My link above shows the real situation, and the vast majority of UK crimes, sexual and otherwise, are committed by white people.

You can't get around facts with bullshit.

@flacaltenn

Read the link, download the files and read.
Your bigoted opinion is based on bullshit, not reality.
Newspapers tend to create stories based on a single event, or stats taken out of context in order to produce a story that sounds good.
In fact, you have to be a total moron to accept that load of old bollocks without checking, and totally off your head to spew it back out as fact.

Are you a moron?

I don't know if I am a moron. Let's find out. WHICH FILE contains the statistics that ALL of the UK major newspaper got wrong. Present them here and we'll find out what it is that is being misreported..

Nothing worse than being a moron -- unless you are a lazy dishonest one..

I don't know if I am a moron. Let's find out. WHICH FILE contains the statistics that ALL of the UK major newspaper got wrong. Present them here and we'll find out what it is that is being misreported..

Nothing worse than being a moron -- unless you are a lazy dishonest one..

Well, when I have a little more time, I'll look at the lot, but we must first look at the links provided in the OP.
This extremist website gives no figures at all to back up any claims made.
Care to comment on that first, and perhaps the OP could tell us where his figure came from.
Ah, thin air and a tiny mind.

Post 102
I'm reading this to mean that 18 is total number of trials for this offense in those cities -
NINE major England cities
56 people found guilty in 18 separate trials. 50 of them were Muslim. That = 89%.

Nine out of 50 cities - well, gosh, why not all of them?
Easy, they chose the ones that suited their story, not the real picture.

Maybe the NSPCC has some insight on this.
Statistics on child sexual abuse NSPCC

Over 90% of children who have experienced sexual abuse, were abused by someone they knew.

Gosh, the Muslims knew a lot of kids, or maybe the stats offered by our bigoted mod are twisted to suit his story.

18,915 sexual crimes against children under 16 were recorded in England and Wales in 2012/13.

Gosh, all those cases covered in only 18 trials? or maybe the stats offered by our bigoted mod are twisted to suit his story.

In other words, the idiot end of the USMB take the things they want to tell you, but totally ignore everything else because it ruins their argument.

Maybe about 90% of the people involved in the chosen trials were Muslims, but the thousands of other cases, the ones ignored by the bigoted mod, were not.

Forum List

Back