Britain - 90%+ of the Child rape, and Child grooming is committed by Muslims.

I don't know if I am a moron. Let's find out.

Mounting evidence isn't looking good for you on this issue.

Please explain why you didn't include ALL child sex abuse cases, but just mentioned the areas and time periods where Muslims were tried.
Any idiot can claim a number by looking at a very narrow view of the whole.

Or is the truth a "cheap shot"?

@flacaltenn

Not every child rape is committed by a different person. If you had read the reports you would see that 1400 girls in Rotherham were raped by just 5 muslims, who then passed them around 250 more muslims who are yet to be arrested and charged. How many murders in Detroit last week, and how many people are the Police looking for in connection to the murders

The agenda of inciting hatred against Muslims will not find any traction with reasonable people. As I have stated in numerous posts, that British government has an active policy of providing shelters to Jihadis. As sick as it is, the young girls are the rewards from the British government. If you are angry about this British policy, write to your political leaders. Do not incite violence against innocent Muslims.

I fully agree it was the price the country was forced to pay by the neo Marxists. Which is why we should be making damn sure they never get that amount of power ever again. One of the neo Marxists is so arrogant that he is refusing to do the decent thing and resign, he is hoping that he will be able to keep his position until the heat dies down. More likely there are people even now looking at his every move to see if there are any grounds to sack him and have his name blackened.
Straight out of the fascist BNP play book , are you still a member goy?

Are you still a right wing thug
yes, just like you are a Jewish thug.

So So wrong sunshine if you ever bother to look. I am not Jewish and have no intention of converting, but I am pro decency and humanity while being anti terrorist and anti islam. Your attempted incitement is a failure and you will only get yourself banned if you persist
@Phoenall the Goy, you are too stupid to see how sarcastic my comment was. Well Nudnik on top of being a wannabe Jew you now are a Wannabe mod

Last edited:
Hello,
Some worrying news stacking up from Britain...

Jihad Watch report

The OP is talking crap - as usual

Statistics on Race and the Criminal Justice System 2012 - Publications - GOV.UK

As you can see from ALL the PDF files regarding race, the vast majority of all suspects, defendants and convicts were white people.
This applies to sexual crimes and all other types.

Note - this si the UK government's own stats, not some shit race hate site.

As is usual with racist and bigoted scum suckers such as the OP, they have to lie in order to make their point.

I have to be honest here. If a mod on a site has such bias and lies in this way, he shouldn't be a mod.

The vast majority of suspects did not show they were white as the term used was NOT STATED

map_of_asia.jpg

Asia is a fucking big place, Pakistan being a tiny part of it, so "Asian" provided a great cover to hide the origin of the Pakistanis that raped so many children.
RMBC's stupidity was based on trying to hide crime for fear of a racist backlash.
That stupidity was a crime in itself, so they should be arrested and charged with aiding and abetting these nasty crimes.
As for the council's stupidity and racism/bigotry; their moronic actions have made things worse, not better, proving they should be sacked anyway.

There is absolutely no excuse for their idiocy.

It should not stop at the local council but should go all the way to the top and M.P's should face court for their culpability. Then all those they enabled should be removed as illegal aliens and told to apply again. All the laws they brought in that helped in the cover up to be repealed and struck of the statute books. The human rights laws given an overhaul so that criminals can no longer use them to their advantage.

Dont know why you all are stilll fighting about the SECONDARY sources of this news.. I managed to find the origin of the 90% figure in the UK Times, The Independent, (other leading UK papers), archives of Parliament and the HuffPo.

Turns out, the 2ndary sources had the NUMBERS correct, they just embellished some of the conclusions and opinions..

Post the links and I'll be happy to comment.

They were posted several times. and re-quoted. Try posts #80, 82 and 102 for starters. It's MAINSTREAM news and somewhat OLD by now. Most of the confusion stems from the fact that UK authorities have not been dealing with this issue in public. And knowledge dribbles out by individual court cases..

@flacaltenn

All bullshit. The UK authorities are dealing with the issue, because it's a lie, fiction, made up.
See my links and comments above.
If you can't research basic facts, preferring to post bullshit and lies to forward a racist/bigoted agenda, you should be a mod here.

your beef is with mainstream journalism in the UK and statements of parliament -- not with a USMB moderator. To be labeling the UK Times, the Independent, and the Guardian as "bbullshit" would require considerably more work on your part, then taking a cheap shot at my moderator status., Are you lazy??? Or just dishonest?

If you think there is some statistic in that massive UK database (that u have not read) -- that refutes SPECIFICALLY grooming and child prostitution numbers reported in the papers, Dig it out. Remember, the topic is grooming, and pimping for prostitution, not petty theft...

Not a cheap shot.
You're forwarding a very bigoted line, all based on total crap, not reality.
My link above shows the real situation, and the vast majority of UK crimes, sexual and otherwise, are committed by white people.

You can't get around facts with bullshit.

Statistics on Race and the Criminal Justice System 2012 - Publications - GOV.UK
Dont know why you all are stilll fighting about the SECONDARY sources of this news.. I managed to find the origin of the 90% figure in the UK Times, The Independent, (other leading UK papers), archives of Parliament and the HuffPo.

Turns out, the 2ndary sources had the NUMBERS correct, they just embellished some of the conclusions and opinions..

Post the links and I'll be happy to comment.

They were posted several times. and re-quoted. Try posts #80, 82 and 102 for starters. It's MAINSTREAM news and somewhat OLD by now. Most of the confusion stems from the fact that UK authorities have not been dealing with this issue in public. And knowledge dribbles out by individual court cases..

@flacaltenn

All bullshit. The UK authorities are dealing with the issue, because it's a lie, fiction, made up.
See my links and comments above.
If you can't research basic facts, preferring to post bullshit and lies to forward a racist/bigoted agenda, you should be a mod here.

your beef is with mainstream journalism in the UK and statements of parliament -- not with a USMB moderator. To be labeling the UK Times, the Independent, and the Guardian as "bbullshit" would require considerably more work on your part, then taking a cheap shot at my moderator status., Are you lazy??? Or just dishonest?

If you think there is some statistic in that massive UK database (that u have not read) -- that refutes SPECIFICALLY grooming and child prostitution numbers reported in the papers, Dig it out. Remember, the topic is grooming, and pimping for prostitution, not petty theft...

Read the link, download the files and read.
Your bigoted opinion is based on bullshit, not reality.
Newspapers tend to create stories based on a single event, or stats taken out of context in order to produce a story that sounds good.
In fact, you have to be a total moron to accept that load of old bollocks without checking, and totally off your head to spew it back out as fact.

Are you a moron?

Opened up each file and read the same non committal answer to ethnicity of the suspects NOT STATED, and it covers all crimes not just sexual abuse of children. The real evidence is in the actual numbers of criminals in UK prisons showing that 20% of the population is guilty of 80% of all crime, the 20% being immigrant extraction. Any devious fool can say only 100 Pakistani muslims were guilty of fraud, but when a pareto analysis is done we see that in the majority of cases the major fraudsters were the Pakistani muslims with 0.001% of the muslim population being guilty while 0.00001% of the indigenous is guilty. I n the case of child grooming and rape the figures are muslims 0.01% to indigenous 0.00000001 % . This shows that muslims are more predisposed to groom 11 year old girls for sex and rape them by a factor of 600. All this in the link you gave of the ethnicities actually given for the crimes.

Post 102
I'm reading this to mean that 18 is total number of trials for this offense in those cities -
NINE major England cities
56 people found guilty in 18 separate trials. 50 of them were Muslim. That = 89%.

Nine out of 50 cities - well, gosh, why not all of them?
Easy, they chose the ones that suited their story, not the real picture.

Maybe the NSPCC has some insight on this.
Statistics on child sexual abuse NSPCC

Over 90% of children who have experienced sexual abuse, were abused by someone they knew.

Gosh, the Muslims knew a lot of kids, or maybe the stats offered by our bigoted mod are twisted to suit his story.

18,915 sexual crimes against children under 16 were recorded in England and Wales in 2012/13.

Gosh, all those cases covered in only 18 trials? or maybe the stats offered by our bigoted mod are twisted to suit his story.

In other words, the idiot end of the USMB take the things they want to tell you, but totally ignore everything else because it ruins their argument.

Maybe about 90% of the people involved in the chosen trials were Muslims, but the thousands of other cases, the ones ignored by the bigoted mod, were not.

You are manipulating the figures to suit again you should be linking the child sexual exploitation and not the sexual abuse .

I don't know if I am a moron. Let's find out.

Mounting evidence isn't looking good for you on this issue.

Please explain why you didn't include ALL child sex abuse cases, but just mentioned the areas and time periods where Muslims were tried.
Any idiot can claim a number by looking at a very narrow view of the whole.

Or is the truth a "cheap shot"?

@flacaltenn

Lets look at the period 1995 to 2009 when the child rapes were at their highest, and we see that during that time not one muslim of any ethnicity was arrested and charged under child abuse laws, but 30 indigenous people were. Bear in mind that the authorities knew all about the grooming and sexual abuse by Pakistani men. Why were the crimes covered up at a very high level, so high that the cases were not even discussed in the Palace of Westminster. Yet lesser cases of child abuse were debated openly because they involved indigenous men and women. Why it took the dethroning of Labour before the police had the backing from Central government to take action against the perverts all over the country and bring them to justice. What we have seen up to now is just the tip of the iceberg and we can expect more arrests in more towns and cities across the UK. This scandal is not over by a long way, and it will go part way to deciding the next General election

Post 102
I'm reading this to mean that 18 is total number of trials for this offense in those cities -
56 people found guilty in 18 separate trials. 50 of them were Muslim. That = 89%.

Over 90% of children who have experienced sexual abuse, were abused by someone they knew.

Gosh, the Muslims knew a lot of kids, or maybe the stats offered by our bigoted mod are twisted to suit his story.

18,915 sexual crimes against children under 16 were recorded in England and Wales in 2012/13.

Gosh, all those cases covered in only 18 trials? or maybe the stats offered by our bigoted mod are twisted to suit his story.

In other words, the idiot end of the USMB take the things they want to tell you, but totally ignore everything else because it ruins their argument.

Maybe about 90% of the people involved in the chosen trials were Muslims, but the thousands of other cases, the ones ignored by the bigoted mod, were not.

You are manipulating the figures to suit again you should be linking the child sexual exploitation and not the sexual abuse .

I simply mentioned, the figures used by the hate groups were chosen deliberately in order to make it seem as if Muslims were doing most of the child abuse.
I pointed out, to get an accurate number, you have to take all of the court convictions over many years.
Of course, that also excludes the thousands of white British men who go to Asia to fuck children.
Would you like to comment on those people?

map_of_asia.jpg

Asia is a fucking big place, Pakistan being a tiny part of it, so "Asian" provided a great cover to hide the origin of the Pakistanis that raped so many children.
RMBC's stupidity was based on trying to hide crime for fear of a racist backlash.
That stupidity was a crime in itself, so they should be arrested and charged with aiding and abetting these nasty crimes.
As for the council's stupidity and racism/bigotry; their moronic actions have made things worse, not better, proving they should be sacked anyway.

It should not stop at the local council but should go all the way to the top and M.P's should face court for their culpability. Then all those they enabled should be removed as illegal aliens and told to apply again. All the laws they brought in that helped in the cover up to be repealed and struck of the statute books. The human rights laws given an overhaul so that criminals can no longer use them to their advantage.

You can't really do much about the ones with UK passports, but you can kick out any of the bastards that hold foreign passports.
As for Euro human rights rules, fuck the EU.

Post 102

I simply mentioned, the figures used by the hate groups were chosen deliberately in order to make it seem as if Muslims were doing most of the child abuse.
I pointed out, to get an accurate number, you have to take all of the court convictions over many years.
Of course, that also excludes the thousands of white British men who go to Asia to fuck children.
Would you like to comment on those people?

On a pro rata scale that takes into account demographics that is the case. If say we had 10 migrants from Chile and one was found to be a serial child abuser then the pro rata rate would 1 in 10 Chileans are convicted child abusers. Compared to the 1 in 1000 Pakistani muslims, 1 in 100000 Catholic priests and 1 in 1000000 Indigenous whites. Those are the figures taken from the convictions of child abusers of the last 4 years in the UK. Pretty damning at the end of the day for Pakistani muslims, and the cases are still being investigated by the police.

map_of_asia.jpg

You can't really do much about the ones with UK passports, but you can kick out any of the bastards that hold foreign passports.
As for Euro human rights rules, fuck the EU.

Many have dual, triple or even quadruple passports with other nations and we can revoke a person passport at any time, they are a privilege not a right. So doing this and putting them on a blacklist would cause them no real hardship, but would curtail their travelling and leaving the country

On a pro rata scale that takes into account demographics that is the case. If say we had 10 migrants from Chile and one was found to be a serial child abuser then the pro rata rate would 1 in 10 Chileans are convicted child abusers. Compared to the 1 in 1000 Pakistani muslims, 1 in 100000 Catholic priests and 1 in 1000000 Indigenous whites. Those are the figures taken from the convictions of child abusers of the last 4 years in the UK. Pretty damning at the end of the day for Pakistani muslims, and the cases are still being investigated by the police.

What you're saying is, the number of Pakistanis convicted has to be multiplied up before you get your 90%.
How about British entertainers as a percentage of the total population.
The incidence of DJs and other entertainment professionals in the UK is a tiny minority of the general population, but a hell of a lot have been convicted lately.
Perhaps we should multiply that number up and find out 99% of sex crimes against children are committed by TV personalities.

The 2001 UK Census recorded 107,871 Australian-born people, one committed and was convicted of 12 counts of rape.
The UK population is 63 million so we need to divide that by 107,871 to get the factor.
There were 18,915 cases in 2012/3.
Rolf did 12, times 584 to get the pro rata figure makes 7,008.
Fuck a duck, Rolf Harris was guilty of about 40% of UK sex crimes.

That or your theory is a load of old bollocks.

If you have to resort to distorting numbers to make your point, you are probably wrong.

Many have dual, triple or even quadruple passports with other nations and we can revoke a person passport at any time, they are a privilege not a right. So doing this and putting them on a blacklist would cause them no real hardship, but would curtail their travelling and leaving the country

It would stop them getting into the UK and, if blacklisted there, a lot of other countries as well.

_60139906_grooming_offenders_624gr.gif

A previous study conducted by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop) on "localised grooming" found that 30% of offenders (367) were white and 28% were Asian (346). It's also known that white offenders commit attacks in isolation and grooming (i.e. via social networking sites, teachers caught flirting with their pupils), while Pakistani men were caught transferring girls among young men at ethnic food restaurants common in the Asian community. Street grooming is hard to detect because it has been done in great secrecy with the victims' consent and the victims are usually abandoned children in care homes who are unlikely to contact the police.

This anonymous victim details how she was lured into dating with older men after she befriended a group of well-dressed young men and her accent somewhat sounds Irish. She also complained that the police treated her like a naughty child, presuming that she was the problem when she was formally interviewed by police officers, and the police declined to investigate further in similar cases. Most perpetrators in organised street grooming were taxi drivers of Pakistani origin and their profession was more to do with their criminality than their ethnicity or faith and British Pakistanis traditionally work as tax drivers. Being taxi drivers made it easy for them to pick up girls from care homes at night and most attacks were committed in taxis.

A man who used to work at a Rotherham children's care home, where some of the residents were targeted for abuse, said the victims' first contact with abusers would often come via taxis - paid for by the council in some cases. The drivers would "take the longest route possible" and begin flirting with the girls, asking their age and then discussing sex. He also said girls at the home would regularly be out with their abusers in the evening, saying: "It was constant, a constant nighttime occurrence. It was very rare for the young people to actually be in at the night time." He added: "Sometimes, they would tie bedsheets together and climb out of their window. Obviously, from a second storey window, that's dangerous as well." Police were usually called whenever a girl went missing but they did not take much action beyond ensuring she was returned safely.
Rotherham Abuse Victims Travelled In Taxis Paid For By The Council

Last edited:

What you're saying is, the number of Pakistanis convicted has to be multiplied up before you get your 90%.
How about British entertainers as a percentage of the total population.
The incidence of DJs and other entertainment professionals in the UK is a tiny minority of the general population, but a hell of a lot have been convicted lately.
Perhaps we should multiply that number up and find out 99% of sex crimes against children are committed by TV personalities.

The 2001 UK Census recorded 107,871 Australian-born people, one committed and was convicted of 12 counts of rape.
The UK population is 63 million so we need to divide that by 107,871 to get the factor.
There were 18,915 cases in 2012/3.
Rolf did 12, times 584 to get the pro rata figure makes 7,008.
Fuck a duck, Rolf Harris was guilty of about 40% of UK sex crimes.

That or your theory is a load of old bollocks.

If you have to resort to distorting numbers to make your point, you are probably wrong.

NO not at all, what I have said is that the numbers of Pakistanis raping children is higher than all the other groups. You don't need to multiply up to get the real numbers. In Rotherham 255 pakistani muslims are known to have raped 1400 girls over a period of 16 years. It was not a single rape and no more contact it was repeated rapes by more than one Pakistani many of the times . So if they each raped each girl 20 times then the number of crimes committed is numbers of Pakistanis 255 x numbers of girls 1400 x number of rapes 20 which gives a total of 7,140,000 individual crimes which is 446,250 rapes a year between the 255 Pakistanis which is 5 girls raped a day by each Pakistani muslim.

Now to your comparison Rolf Harris was convicted of 12 rapes, he was 1 out of 107,871 so the pro rata rate was 1 in 107,871 of Australians is a rapist, and he was a serial rapist with 12 counts. So he only managed 12 crimes over the period he was accused of raping making it 1 rape a year. No multiplying up at all just simple analysis of the facts.

I have not distorted number, figures or facts just shown the pro rata rates ( that is the numbers brought down to an equal footing to show the most likely outcome )

It would stop them getting into the UK and, if blacklisted there, a lot of other countries as well.

Which would make them wandering vagabonds with no support, and despised and hated by everyone

NO not at all, what I have said is that the numbers of Pakistanis raping children is higher than all the other groups. You don't need to multiply up to get the real numbers. In Rotherham 255 pakistani muslims are known to have raped 1400 girls over a period of 16 years.

Did you post links to show that?

NO not at all, what I have said is that the numbers of Pakistanis raping children is higher than all the other groups. You don't need to multiply up to get the real numbers. In Rotherham 255 pakistani muslims are known to have raped 1400 girls over a period of 16 years.

Here you go

Rotherham child abuse scandal Victim told police names of 250 men who raped her but they did NOTHING - Mirror Online

Here you go

Rotherham child abuse scandal Victim told police names of 250 men who raped her but they did NOTHING - Mirror Online

Sorry, just some crap newspaper report, no evidence at all.
We know there's a problem, but making up bullshit, or even using bullshit as evidence is no way to solve it.

Try again, but with your brain turned on.

Here you go

Sorry, just some crap newspaper report, no evidence at all.
We know there's a problem, but making up bullshit, or even using bullshit as evidence is no way to solve it.

Try again, but with your brain turned on.

What other evidence would you accept the police report that shows they turned the evidence down, because that is in the media report as well. You know the laws in the UK as well as I do, and if this was not true then the media would not print it.

Forum List

Back