Brit Hume: A Problem for Biden Is Growing Concern ‘That Senility Is Overtaking Him’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
But SO MANY psychologists....without knowing or examining Trump say Trump has dementia....where are they with the hundreds of statements by Jojo "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual (Smelling hair???) Abuser" Biden.....left wing doctors missing in action!

-----------

mediaite.com ^ | 9/3/19 |

Fox News’ Brit Hume spoke with Tucker Carlson tonight and said Biden’s made gaffes many times in the past, but things are getting worse now:

“The stuff you see with him more recently, for example, not remembering that when he met with the students at Parkland High School that he wasn’t still in office. He had been out of office more than a year when that happened. The fact that he misremembered that, that’s not a gaffe. That’s the kind of memory problems that people his age and indeed my age have all the time. I think the thing that may catch up with Biden over time, even among Democrats who would otherwise be for him, is the feeling that senility is overtaking him, and I think it is.”

“No one wants to say that,” Carlson reacted. “But you make a compelling case for it.”

Brit has a point. Not sure why so many elderly are running.

If elected, Biden may be the first president to attend state dinners with bibs and drool cups as accessories.

Biden certainly has problems but maybe it isn't senility. He had two brain embolisms in in the past and the media that never saw a democrat it didn't like was careful not to pursue the issue.

Biden is too old, too frail, and is obviously getting more senile. He is also too White for the current Democrat Party.

Hume is just the first one to say it. Everybody who watches thinks the same thing---except the dumbasses who support him.

And the same dumbasses don't know that senility won't get better, only worse, over the next 14 months, and certainly after Don Trump goes to chewing on his ass.

Its gonna be Pocahontas....Lord help the Democrats.

But SO MANY psychologists....without knowing or examining Trump say Trump has dementia....where are they with the hundreds of statements by Jojo "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual (Smelling hair???) Abuser" Biden.....left wing doctors missing in action!

-----------

Fox News’ Brit Hume spoke with Tucker Carlson tonight and said Biden’s made gaffes many times in the past, but things are getting worse now:

“The stuff you see with him more recently, for example, not remembering that when he met with the students at Parkland High School that he wasn’t still in office. He had been out of office more than a year when that happened. The fact that he misremembered that, that’s not a gaffe. That’s the kind of memory problems that people his age and indeed my age have all the time. I think the thing that may catch up with Biden over time, even among Democrats who would otherwise be for him, is the feeling that senility is overtaking him, and I think it is.”

“No one wants to say that,” Carlson reacted. “But you make a compelling case for it.”

Carlson is a propagandist and nothing else. The only people who are concerned are Washington insiders. The latest poll from IBD/TIPP shows this. IBD is a supporter of Donald Trump. They have Biden at 54 to Trump's 42. Sanders leads by 4 and Warren by 3.

-----------

Carlson is a propagandist and nothing else. The only people who are concerned are Washington insiders. The latest poll from IBD/TIPP shows this. IBD is a supporter of Donald Trump. They have Biden at 54 to Trump's 42. Sanders leads by 4 and Warren by 3.
NY TIMES 3 DAYS BEFORE 2016 ELECTION.....2 DAYS BEFORE ELECT....ELECTION DAY....

HILDEBEASTARD 93%

KING TRUMP 3%

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

-----------

He is having mental problems that many older folks have, just thinking about what happened a month ago can be a problem. What day it is, what year it is. It is called Dementia and there is not a lot you can do about it. Time fades away with every day until you are in la la land. Google it and read the signs of it. Dementia is not a specific disease. It's an overall term that describes a group of symptoms associated with a decline in memory or other thinking skills severe enough to reduce a person's ability to perform everyday activities.

Brit has a point. Not sure why so many elderly are running.

Easy to know for the Party of INFANTICIDE
.... young ABNORMALS are self centered and have been taught in school that WRONG is RIGHT... just look to 29 year old A. OCCASIONALLY CORTEXT and her what is it now $90 TRILLION GREEN DEAL... how fucking stupid do you think NORMAL PEOPLE are?

They are all pretty out of touch. Our leaders should be younger.
FALSE! I'm 73 years old. I remember Biden in his younger days, and he made these stunning gaffes way back then too. It's just HIM, not his age.

There are plenty of politicians Biden's age and older, and they don't gaffe constantly like Biden does (ex. Bernie Sanders, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Grassley, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer, Mitch McConnell, Diane Feinstein, etc)

My favorite Biden gaffe though, was about 10 years ago, when he was in a foreign country doing a press conference with that country's prime minister. He stood at his podium, and looked across to the prime minister, and expressed his heartfelt condolences for the death of the PM's wife. Trouble is, she was very much alive at the time. :confused: :rolleyes:

You actually look at polls ? HA HA HA HA. :rolleyes:

FALSE! I'm 73 years old. I remember Biden in his younger days, and he made these stunning gaffes way back then too. It's just HIM, not his age.

There are plenty of politicians Biden's age and older, and they don't gaffe constantly like Biden does (ex. Bernie Sanders, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Grassley, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer, Mitch McConnell, Diane Feinstein, etc)

My favorite Biden gaffe though, was about 10 years ago, when he was in a foreign country doing a press conference with that country's prime minister. He stood at his podium, and looked across to the prime minister, and expressed his heartfelt condolences for the death of the PM's wife. Trouble is, she was very much alive at the time. :confused: :rolleyes:

He also asked another politician to stand up in the audience, and he was confined to a wheel chair to Biden's surprise and chagrin.

-----------

NY TIMES 3 DAYS BEFORE 2016 ELECTION.....2 DAYS BEFORE ELECT....ELECTION DAY....

HILDEBEASTARD 93%

KING TRUMP 3%

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

The last CBS/NY Times poll had Clinton up by 3. She won by 2.1 points.

I’ve read lots of your posts, you are out of touch.

Forum List

Back