Bring your video camera to your town hall

Those who put actual discussion oriented posters on ignore are nothing but cowards.

Now, I have to say that I have put people on ignore on other boards. Those who simply post things like "N****r" or "Jews must die" over and over and over again in different ways and do not have any meaningful discussion, heated or not. It's one of the reasons I came to this board. I used to post on AWE, and that place was just rife with topics being posted like "N*****s did (fill in the blank)" or "Jews control (fill in the blank)". They had zero moderation, and my ignore list had grown super large there. And soon it became pointless to post at all on AWE. It resembled a stormfront or Al Jazeera site. I bailed from there when someone came over there and was complaining how they had gotten banned from here. I figured that I would give this place a try since it obviously has some sort of moderation, and here I am.

Short version, I only ignore spammers and neo-nazi's.
spammers dont last long here
but we do have more than our share of racists
they tend to let themselves be known quite easily

I know spammers get gone, which is nice. But the racists on here such as Bass don't hold a candle to those who are AWE. Those guys are truly committed neo-nazi's.

No rebuttal.

You lose without even getting a runner on base.
You lost pages ago. The fact that you're in denial is not my problem.
Hey, Centrism. Who is that spoiled brat idiot you have posted in your avatar? If that person represents you and your thoughts, then you ought to be taken out and shot. What a ridiculous looking spoiled brad left wing idiot that picture represents. No wonder you are shunned on this board.

hey the guy might be a fraud but shooting him is way out of line Dude.....

Those who put actual discussion oriented posters on ignore are nothing but cowards.

Now, I have to say that I have put people on ignore on other boards. Those who simply post things like "N****r" or "Jews must die" over and over and over again in different ways and do not have any meaningful discussion, heated or not. It's one of the reasons I came to this board. I used to post on AWE, and that place was just rife with topics being posted like "N*****s did (fill in the blank)" or "Jews control (fill in the blank)". They had zero moderation, and my ignore list had grown super large there. And soon it became pointless to post at all on AWE. It resembled a stormfront or Al Jazeera site. I bailed from there when someone came over there and was complaining how they had gotten banned from here. I figured that I would give this place a try since it obviously has some sort of moderation, and here I am.

Short version, I only ignore spammers and neo-nazi's.

I know spammers get gone, which is nice. But the racists on here such as Bass don't hold a candle to those who are AWE. Those guys are truly committed neo-nazi's.
well, we have a few of those too
and bass isnt as bad as they are
like willian joyce and pete
and a few others i forget "off the top"

then we have the nutters like the troofers that think everything is a conspiracy
then there are those otherwise rathional people that are obsessed with Obama's birth cert(birfers)

its quite a mixxed bag here
but thats part of what makes this place great

No wonder you are shunned on this board.
"Shunned?" What are you, Amish?

The fact that hard core partisans on this thread are spending so much time attacking the messenger and zero time attacking the message speaks for itself. Keep it up, Foxbots. :clap2:

were attacking you because your no Centrist....and anyone who puts someone on IGNORE for calling them an ass or another expletive deserves to be ridiculed...and you did this on your 6th post....

then we have the nutters like the troofers that think everything is a conspiracy
then there are those otherwise rathional people that are obsessed with Obama's birth cert(birfers)

They may be bad, but they still can't hold a candle to the neonazi's on AWE.

last i knew, i was on his ignore, on the first exchange we had
same for dude
now i will admit, i'm an asshole and dont mix my words
but damn, dude is about as easy going as they come
I got put on iggy for having the temerity of having a different opinion of the vastness and wastefullness of Fornicalia's welfare/nanny state.

His is the thinnest skin I've ever encountered.

post no 6....:lol:

never been to "AWE" so i cant tell
but then i dont tend to enjoy a place that would be like stormfront either
;)

never been to "AWE" so i cant tell
but then i dont tend to enjoy a place that would be like stormfront either
;)

I didn't enjoy it either, which is why I left. Previously had posted on Yahoo's Coultervakia until Yahoo took down their message boards associated with news stories.

I'll let him explain his reasoning for using the ignore feature and who he puts on ignore. I try to let people speak for themselves in areas where I do not have a first-hand exchange with the poster.
Most of the people I have on ignore (and the total is less than 10, I'm sure) are more interested in slinging turds than in actually defending a position on an issue. I have a couple of other criteria; if you actually care, PM me and I'll tell you what they are.

I'll let him explain his reasoning for using the ignore feature and who he puts on ignore. I try to let people speak for themselves in areas where I do not have a first-hand exchange with the poster.
Most of the people I have on ignore (and the total is less than 10, I'm sure) are more interested in slinging turds than in actually defending a position on an issue. I have a couple of other criteria; if you actually care, PM me and I'll tell you what they are.
*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*

No, it's OK. I really don't care that much.

No, it's OK. I really don't care that much.

i counted 10 before he had 30 posts....the guys full of shit....

Really? your defense of positions are just idiotic shift sands
goldpoop.jpg
This is a gold platted turd I'm throwing here.
What do I have to do to join the club?

Last edited:
I think this entire thread and the OP's position is nothing more then sour grapes.

They want to be able to silence those who oppose them in any manner they deem fit and then hide behind the Constitution, but when the tables are turned, they are little kids stomping their feet yelling, "Quit it, quit it right now!"

I don't think it's sour grapes.

I think it's an honest expression of "free speech"...you know, that little right that means I too have a right to be heard and right to hear what my elected representative has to say even though my voice may lack the stridency and volume of those seeking to prevent my exercising that right.

It seems so simple....but maybe it's because there are those who believe free speech belongs only to the angriest and the loudest.

Last edited:

...pants on fire.....

I think this entire thread and the OP's position is nothing more then sour grapes.

They want to be able to silence those who oppose them in any manner they deem fit and then hide behind the Constitution, but when the tables are turned, they are little kids stomping their feet yelling, "Quit it, quit it right now!"

I think it's an honest expression of "free speech"...you know, that little right that means I too have a right to be heard and right to hear what my elected representative has to say even though my voice may lack the stridency and volume of those seeking to prevent my exercising that right.

It seems so simple....but maybe it's because there are those who believe free speech belongs only to the angriest and the loudest.

I'm not sure about that "right to be heard and too hear--".
Haven't read that anywhere.

thats because it doesnt exist

You are demonstrably a big fan of "free speech zones," Dilly. By your logic, that's exactly where the people disrupting these meetings belong.

Forum List

Back