Bring your video camera to your town hall

The health care bill was going to pay for abortion. That has been dropped.

The experience of Canada and France and england is such that euthanizing oldsters by neglect is a legitimate worry. French authorities seem to work for rock bottom morals and dig deeper every year, so we can assume that if it happened in France, we will get the same from 0bamacare.
No it wasn't. There is a law that's been around for years that forbids the feds paying for abortion. I think it is a stupid law...but it exists.

The rest of your post is idiotic bullshit designed to frighten people.

As I noted, the abortion provision has been pulled. It was in the bill.

As for the other, we do have the history of how Canada, France, and England operate. The problem is systemic. Further we have the example of France and Russia, where most of the AIDS cases were spread by government ineptitude, corruption and cheeseparing.

We can look to what has happened, and does happen. Just putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la la la la la" does not change the reality of how the plan would function.

You get what you want, you will regret it. That is cool, stupid has consequences. But you will make me have regrets too. And that is evil

It's time to face facts. The town hall hecklers aren't "protestors" at all. Their only aim is to disrupt the meetings and rob you, the constituent, of the right to speak to your representative.

This is a crime. Get that crime on video, and take it to both the local authorities and to the FBI field office. We can't tolerate this kind of activity in a free, democratic society.

More "we had to destroy the village to save it" bullshit.

Here's a clue, if the policies won't stand up to some scrutiny and protests about it, it's probably not a policy worth having. If it's a policy where you have to report protestors to the FBI in order to silence the opposition to the policy, it DEFINITELY is not a policy worth having.

I know I'm not the first to observe this, but you are in no way centrist. So since your very name is a lie, its kinda hard to believe anything that comes out of your keyboard.

It's time to face facts. The town hall hecklers aren't "protestors" at all. Their only aim is to disrupt the meetings and rob you, the constituent, of the right to speak to your representative.

This is a crime. Get that crime on video, and take it to both the local authorities and to the FBI field office. We can't tolerate this kind of activity in a free, democratic society.

Here's a clue, if the policies won't stand up to some scrutiny and protests about it, it's probably not a policy worth having. If it's a policy where you have to report protestors to the FBI in order to silence the opposition to the policy, it DEFINITELY is not a policy worth having.

I know I'm not the first to observe this, but you are in no way centrist. So since your very name is a lie, its kinda hard to believe anything that comes out of your keyboard.
I see, so you want to deprive me of the right to speak in person with my own congressman (even if you don't live in the same district), just because some Karl Rove wannabe lit a match inside your anal cavity and you fell for it. Talk about wanting to destroy the village to save it: you've just become the new poster child for the concept.

And FYI, the centrist label comes not only from me, but from others who have known me for years, pal. It comes from the fact that I unapologetically side with the left on some issues, and with the right on some others. If that's not "centrist enough" for you, or for the partisan idiots who assume I'm against them if I'm not 100% with them, I honestly don't give a shit.

What's worse, however, is that I can tell from your earlier posts that you know much better than to have posted the tripe above. So either you're as much of a liar as you think I am, or (and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one), you're just too tired/too drunk/too "whatever" to be thinking straight. So get to bed, or take your meds, or have some coffee, or do some fucking thing. Whatever you do, for God's sake clear your fucked-up head before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Last edited:

I see, so you want to deprive me of the right to speak in person with my own congressman (even if you don't live in the same district), just because some Karl Rove wannabe lit a match inside your anal cavity and you fell for it. Talk about wanting to destroy the village to save it: you've just become the new poster child for the concept.

And FYI, the centrist label comes not only from me, but from others who have known me for years, pal. It comes from the fact that I unapologetically side with the left on some issues, and with the right on some others. If that's not "centrist enough" for you, or for the partisan idiots who assume I'm against them if I'm not 100% with them, I honestly don't give a shit.

What's worse, however, is that I can tell from your earlier posts that you know much better than to have posted the tripe above. So either you're as much of a liar as you think I am, or (and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one), you're just too tired/too drunk/too "whatever" to be thinking straight. So get to bed, or take your meds, or have some coffee, or do some fucking thing. Whatever you do, for God's sake clear your fucked-up head before you hurt yourself or someone else.
prove any of these people dont live there

Its time to face facts. There are actually people out there (over half by last count) that don't agree with the whole idea of UHC and they are pretty pissed off that this government is willing to enslave generations of people to push another disastrous bill upon us. One that will take decades to undo.

By all Means everyone. Please do bring a video camera and be sure to record the ENTIRE town hall meeting.

I would like to see the whole event, too.

Everything I've seen so far amounts to people chanting so that the Representatives never gt a chance to answer the questions hurled at them.

I doubt that's the whole story, but that seems to be all that we're being shown.

From all that I have seen, that is the story. A bunch of people preventing Representatives from speaking to their constituants. I think that not only do we need to videotape and identify these people, but also check to see if they live in the district that they are protesting in. I would be willing to bet that we see the same old faces coming up in many districts, which, of course, indicates organized interferance with the citizens of that districts right to communicate with their representative.

Hmm. And you were saying about "organized interference"? It's just pissing the left off that the right is adopting their playbook.

For one month, the fight for health insurance reform leaves the backrooms of Washington, D.C., and returns to communities across America. Throughout August, members of Congress are back home, where the hands they shake and the voices they hear will not belong to lobbyists, but to people like you.
August is a crucial time to show Congress where the people stand. That's why Organizing for America is putting together thousands of events this month where you can reach out to neighbors, show your support, and make certain your members of Congress know that you're counting on them to act.
Can you commit to attend at least one event in your community
this month?

Organizing for America | Commit to Attend An Event in August

Centrism'sVoice said:
So either you're as much of a liar as you think I am, or (and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one), you're just too tired/too drunk/too "whatever" to be thinking straight. So get to bed, or take your meds, or have some coffee, or do some fucking thing. Whatever you do, for God's sake clear your fucked-up head before you hurt yourself or someone else.

More "reasoned" and "factual" argumentation from USMB's most disingenuous fraud. :lol:

Dontcha wonder when he's gonna put himself on iggy?? :lol:

I think this entire thread and the OP's position is nothing more then sour grapes.

They want to be able to silence those who oppose them in any manner they deem fit and then hide behind the Constitution, but when the tables are turned, they are little kids stomping their feet yelling, "Quit it, quit it right now!"

Yeah, cause comparatively, your first amendment rights are so violated.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBAYTpTJXrQ]YouTube - PROTEST: BYU Shuts Down "Free Speech Zone"[/ame]

The faith some of you place in our "elected leaders" and in big government as a whole truly astounds me. It's like a religion to you.

The faith some of you place in our "elected leaders" and in big government as a whole truly astounds me. It's like a religion to you.

It's frightening and disheartening. I fear for our country more now than ever before.

I see, so you want to deprive me of the right to speak in person with my own congressman (even if you don't live in the same district),

Nope. And that wasn't even a good attempt at lying there partner. If yer going to lie about what someone says, you need to wait a few posts and then tell the lie about a post they made a few pages back. Yer pretty stupid to tell a lie about a post that's immediately above the one you make. I guess no one's ever accused you of having any brains though, so I guess thats OK.

And FYI, the centrist label comes not only from me, but from others who have known me for years, pal.

Hey sparky, just cuz you're not as far left as the people you hang out with does not mean that you are centrist. Just so ya know. Michael Moore isn't as far to the left as Mao and Stalin, but Centrist he ain't. So you're either too dumb to realize this, or you're too much of a chicken-shit to declare what you really are.

What's worse, however, is that I can tell from your earlier posts that you know much better than to have posted the tripe above.

So now it's "tripe" to oppose the FBI being called to silence public opposition to elected representatives positions? You may not be as far to the left as Mao and Stalin, but you ain't far off there pal. And too damn bad if you get your panties in a wad over what I post. You better get used to the feeling of them in a wad if you're going to advocate police-state tactics in order to silence opposition.

And what's the alternative, genius? :eusa_whistle:

And FYI, the centrist label comes not only from me, but from others who have known me for years, pal.

Hey sparky, just cuz you're not as far left as the people you hang out with does not mean that you are centrist. Just so ya know. Michael Moore isn't as far to the left as Mao and Stalin, but Centrist he ain't. So you're either too dumb to realize this, or you're too much of a chicken-shit to declare what you really are.
Talk about dumb: I just finished telling you that I don't give a shit about your opinion of my ideology. And yet here you are obsessing about it.

RadioRetard said:
What's worse, however, is that I can tell from your earlier posts that you know much better than to have posted the tripe above.

So now it's "tripe" to oppose the FBI being called to silence public opposition to elected representatives positions?
God you're dense. Disturbing the peace is illegal and you know it. That's what's behind calling in the local law or the feds, not "silencing public opposition." I don't condone protestors breaking laws, and it doesn't matter to me which side they're on.

Now please stay away from electrical sockets and heavy machinery until you've detoxed.

Talk about dumb: I just finished telling you that I don't give a shit about your opinion of my ideology. And yet here you are obsessing about it.

Obsessing? No, not really. I just enjoy pointing out your dishonesty for the world to see. It has zero to do with your ideology. If it had to do with liberalism, I'd be taking umbrage with roughly half the board. So a swing and a miss from you there. Strike 1.

God you're dense. Disturbing the peace is illegal and you know it. That's what's behind calling in the local law or the feds, not "silencing public opposition." I don't condone protestors breaking laws, and it doesn't matter to me which side they're on.

Disturbing the peace is illegal...and yet they're not being hauled off to jail. Therefore the police present at these events do not see any evidence of illegal activity. So swing and a miss, strike 2.

And calling the feds? Disturbing the peace is not a federal crime. So you wanting people to turn protestors in to the FBI has zero to do with whatever dishonest concern you have for people "disturbing the peace". No, you wish to silence the opposition using tried and true tactics of dictators worldwide and throughout history. So, you lied again, and you know it. Swing and miss, strike 3.

You're out.

prove any of these people dont live there

That is a very good idea.

Forum List

Back