Bring your video camera to your town hall

I see, so you want to deprive me of the right to speak in person with my own congressman (even if you don't live in the same district), just because some Karl Rove wannabe lit a match inside your anal cavity and you fell for it. Talk about wanting to destroy the village to save it: you've just become the new poster child for the concept.

And FYI, the centrist label comes not only from me, but from others who have known me for years, pal. It comes from the fact that I unapologetically side with the left on some issues, and with the right on some others. If that's not "centrist enough" for you, or for the partisan idiots who assume I'm against them if I'm not 100% with them, I honestly don't give a shit.

What's worse, however, is that I can tell from your earlier posts that you know much better than to have posted the tripe above. So either you're as much of a liar as you think I am, or (and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one), you're just too tired/too drunk/too "whatever" to be thinking straight. So get to bed, or take your meds, or have some coffee, or do some fucking thing. Whatever you do, for God's sake clear your fucked-up head before you hurt yourself or someone else.
prove any of these people dont live there

That is a very good idea.
go for it
if its outsiders then i'll be with ya that they should be removed and only locals allowed in

maybe they should have a voter registration card with them and photo id
oh wait, you guys were all against that

Don't quit your "day" job: you'd be fired as an umpire after your first game.

No rebuttal.

You lose without even getting a runner on base.
You lost pages ago. The fact that you're in denial is not my problem.

Sticking your fingers in your ears and going "nya nya nya I don't hear yoooouuu" and then declaring victory does not, in fact, make you victorious.

Just thought you would like to know that little factoid.

Don't quit your "day" job: you'd be fired as an umpire after your first game.

No rebuttal.

Hey, Centrism. Who is that spoiled brat idiot you have posted in your avatar? If that person represents you and your thoughts, then you ought to be taken out and shot. What a ridiculous looking spoiled brad left wing idiot that picture represents. No wonder you are shunned on this board.

No rebuttal.

Hey, Centrism. Who is that spoiled brat idiot you have posted in your avatar? If that person represents you and your thoughts, then you ought to be taken out and shot. What a ridiculous looking spoiled brad left wing idiot that picture represents. No wonder you are shunned on this board.
you want people shot based only on how they look??? :cuckoo::eusa_hand:

No wonder you are shunned on this board.
"Shunned?" What are you, Amish?

The fact that hard core partisans on this thread are spending so much time attacking the messenger and zero time attacking the message speaks for itself. Keep it up, Foxbots. :clap2:

More like you ran out of ways to defend your indefensible position.

But, whatever. Like I said, we've become used to you sticking your fingers in your ears, shutting your eyes and going "nyaaa nyaaa nyaaa I don't hear yooooouuu" and then declaring victory.

But, whatever. Like I said, we've become used to you sticking your fingers in your ears, shutting your eyes and going "nyaaa nyaaa nyaaa I don't hear yooooouuu" and then declaring victory.
he likely has the longest ignore list of anyone on the forum
LOL

LOL

He actually puts people on ignore?

Are they trolls?

No wonder you are shunned on this board.
"Shunned?" What are you, Amish?

The fact that hard core partisans on this thread are spending so much time attacking the messenger and zero time attacking the message speaks for itself. Keep it up, Foxbots. :clap2:
And we've all seen how far above such behavior you are, haven't we?? :rolleyes:

LOL

Are they trolls?
last i knew, i was on his ignore, on the first exchange we had
same for dude
now i will admit, i'm an asshole and dont mix my words
but damn, dude is about as easy going as they come

LOL

Are they trolls?
same for dude

*Shrug*

I'll let him explain his reasoning for using the ignore feature and who he puts on ignore. I try to let people speak for themselves in areas where I do not have a first-hand exchange with the poster. Its a courtesy I would expect to be extended to myself, so I have to do the same.

It's fair play. The left isn't crying foul. The left is crying because we're laughing so hard.

Welcome to the protest rally! The last bastion of people being run over by the government. Sucks, doesn't it?

You're going to want to find a bail bondsman and keep the ACLUs number handy. Cops are ruthless with protesters. We're going to be calling you in to the cops every chance we get. Not because we think protesting is wrong, but because we think it's fair that the right also gets it's fair share of abuse. Finally. Enjoy the protest and the free ride in the police car. Remember to keep firm pressure where ever the blood is spurting from.

Don't bend over to pick up the soap.

yea right....lots of cops dont care for the plan either...

same for dude
I got put on iggy for having the temerity of having a different opinion of the vastness and wastefullness of Fornicalia's welfare/nanny state.

His is the thinnest skin I've ever encountered.

Centrism'sVoice said:
So either you're as much of a liar as you think I am, or (and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one), you're just too tired/too drunk/too "whatever" to be thinking straight. So get to bed, or take your meds, or have some coffee, or do some fucking thing. Whatever you do, for God's sake clear your fucked-up head before you hurt yourself or someone else.

More "reasoned" and "factual" argumentation from USMB's most disingenuous fraud. :lol:

Dontcha wonder when he's gonna put himself on iggy?? :lol:

he just may be the only one not jamed into the club house...

Those who put actual discussion oriented posters on ignore are nothing but cowards.

Now, I have to say that I have put people on ignore on other boards. Those who simply post things like "N****r" or "Jews must die" over and over and over again in different ways and do not have any meaningful discussion, heated or not. It's one of the reasons I came to this board. I used to post on AWE, and that place was just rife with topics being posted like "N*****s did (fill in the blank)" or "Jews control (fill in the blank)". They had zero moderation, and my ignore list had grown super large there. And soon it became pointless to post at all on AWE. It resembled a stormfront or Al Jazeera site. I bailed from there when someone came over there and was complaining how they had gotten banned from here. I figured that I would give this place a try since it obviously has some sort of moderation, and here I am.

Short version, I only ignore spammers and neo-nazi's.

Those who put actual discussion oriented posters on ignore are nothing but cowards.

Now, I have to say that I have put people on ignore on other boards. Those who simply post things like "N****r" or "Jews must die" over and over and over again in different ways and do not have any meaningful discussion, heated or not. It's one of the reasons I came to this board. I used to post on AWE, and that place was just rife with topics being posted like "N*****s did (fill in the blank)" or "Jews control (fill in the blank)". They had zero moderation, and my ignore list had grown super large there. And soon it became pointless to post at all on AWE. It resembled a stormfront or Al Jazeera site. I bailed from there when someone came over there and was complaining how they had gotten banned from here. I figured that I would give this place a try since it obviously has some sort of moderation, and here I am.

Short version, I only ignore spammers and neo-nazi's.
spammers dont last long here
but we do have more than our share of racists
they tend to let themselves be known quite easily

Forum List

Back