Bring our troops home now

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW
we are fighting a losing battle in Iraq and Afghanistan. If we have not won, what?, yet we never will. That’s a proven fact. We cannot kill all the terrorists. We kill one and two take his place. Our invasion and torture have made us less safe. These people have been warring for thousands of years and we are not going to change a culture and religion. Leave then alone to their own destiny. We have already lost.
Our security do not depend on killing every terrorist or getting Osama. Our security depends on securing our homeland, our border, ports and airspace against terrorist, drug cartels, gangs and illegal aliens invasion. The enemy is within and it is not Iraq and Afghanistan. There is no way they can invade us because they have nothing to threaten us with unless we are there. We secure our security by securing our homeland and we are not doing that because we are so bogged down on Muslim land. As long as we are there, they will fight us. That their religious duty.
Money spent on the wars could be better spent here on healthcare and homeland security. Also stop sending billion into outer space. It never fed anyone or saved any lives.
Revenge is not always sweet.

I agree that these folks have been fighting for thousands of years and they will continue fighting long after we have left their country. I do think we should make it a point to get Bin Laden before we pull out of there. My vote - spend all resources to get Bin Laden and then get the hell out of there. At the present time all we are doing is pissing in the wind.

BUT BUT BUT Duh Troops are defending your freeDumb and keeping that Evil Hamas and AlCIAduh from parking their battleships off of Joo Joizzey and nuking you.:gives:
Don't you watch the news ?:hellno:

Last edited:
Bring them all home from everywhere.

Let the others fight their own battles.

im conservative but i agree. bring them all home. no need for them to die for this imploded regime. besides the dems have spoken. no more troops to Afghan.

Bring them all home from everywhere.

Let the others fight their own battles.

Yes, it is time to bring our troops home. If there is a legitimate need for them to defend our country deploy them to destroy our enemies but don't leave them hanging in the breeze on some open ended mission that has no end objective. Imagine the advances in weaponry and tactics that can be made if we minimize and consolidate our bases.

We can always invade to strike and hold whatever territory is necessary when we need to but I would say maybe one or two bases on each continent should suffice. For now the middle east is important but as soon as that oil is gone or we find an alternative form of energy for our vehicles we need to abandon the area and leave them to their own devices as a matter of fact if I was in charge I would sell them as many non nuclear weapons as they want.

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW
we are fighting a losing battle in Iraq and Afghanistan. If we have not won, what?, yet we never will. That’s a proven fact. We cannot kill all the terrorists. We kill one and two take his place. Our invasion and torture have made us less safe. These people have been warring for thousands of years and we are not going to change a culture and religion. Leave then alone to their own destiny. We have already lost.
Our security do not depend on killing every terrorist or getting Osama. Our security depends on securing our homeland, our border, ports and airspace against terrorist, drug cartels, gangs and illegal aliens invasion. The enemy is within and it is not Iraq and Afghanistan. There is no way they can invade us because they have nothing to threaten us with unless we are there. We secure our security by securing our homeland and we are not doing that because we are so bogged down on Muslim land. As long as we are there, they will fight us. That their religious duty.
Money spent on the wars could be better spent here on healthcare and homeland security. Also stop sending billion into outer space. It never fed anyone or saved any lives.
Revenge is not always sweet.

If we're less safe, why haven't we had more terrorist attacks on American soil?

Again, another know-nothing post which refers to facts, but provides no actual facts, numbers or links to support.

Did someone put out a call for all uneducated 4th graders to come here and torment us with nonsense?

The way I see it, with my brief 20 years of military service I might add, is you either have a valid military mission statement or you don't. Either have our troops in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places accomplish a specific military objective or bring them the hell home.

We've killed thousands of Taliban and al Qai'da to make the point that if you fuck with America, we'll fuck with you right back. I think the bad guys understand that. I think the nations around the world understand that. I don't see a need to rebuild nations. It's up to the people there to do that. If they ask for help, that's one thing. But to stay there and shove Jeffersonian democracy down their throats simply doesn't work.

For those who wonder, yeah, same thoughts while Bush was in office. I'm an old-fashioned soldier who believes in quick and decisive actions. Go over there, kill some people, break some things, burn some villages and scare the holy Jesus out of them, then go back home. Repeat as needed.

the u.s.'s problem i think is we believe every other country needs our system to be happy. we need OUT!

Forum List

Back