namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
azturret.JPG

ac02719.jpg

g701293.jpg

s210649.jpg

on this day 64 years ago Japanese delegates board the USS Missouri and signed the documents of surrender. ending WWII. one of the most horrific and greatests stuggles in human history. a salute to those who served and died. and the millions who paid the price

Last edited:
Reading this thread reminded me of General George S. Patton. Did you know the room where he died Heidelberg Army Hospital is now an Army Ophthalmologist treatment room? I know because I was in there. They had right on the wall a plaque stating it.

So sad, and the rumors about his death. They all were great Hero's and our Country can never show how grateful we are. Well maybe we can by taking our country back!

Reading this thread reminded me of General George S. Patton. Did you know the room where he died Heidelberg Army Hospital is now an Army Ophthalmologist treatment room? I know because I was in there. They had right on the wall a plaque stating it.

So sad, and the rumors about his death. They all were great Hero's and our Country can never show how grateful we are. Well maybe we can by taking our country back!

Well maybe we can by taking our country back!

speaks volumes. that's what our fathers and grandfathers want us to do. so they don't die in vain

Forum List

Back