Bring back the rep system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're full of shit, as usual. I negged stupid shit. There were several people who's stupid shit I could only neg once every 48 hours. If the time limit had been 15 minutes, there would have been no shortage of neg worthy posts.

Don't lie Ernie. I have your very words saying just that. I could quote it back to you verbatim if it wasn't against site rules, but you and I both know it exists. Man up already.
Do you now?.... Most likely, I negged a particularly stupid post and you decided to return the neg with some equally stupid comment. I may very well have told you that I would continue the game as long as you wanted.

THAT was pretty much my pattern. I negged someone, for what I considered a valid reason. If they accepted my assessment of their post, they were OK in my book. IF they decided to return the neg on a post that didn't deserve such, I would hit back. The game would continue until the person got the hint.

I made both friends and enemies with rep comments. I really thought you and I were past that, but I really don't take kindly to being called a liar by a self absorbed ass.

Then don't tell lies in the first place, because I won't tolerate it. The fact is you spelled out specifically in a PM that this site gives you the ability to neg every 48 hours and you were going to avail yourself of that whenever the clock allowed. I'm paraphrasing your exact words to skirt the rules but that's the fact -- you had it preplanned, and when the clock was up, sure enough you made good on your word. So don't come in here trying to play all innocent, because you and I both know better.

Yep, time to man up Ernie. You did it to me. You pm'd me and explained to me the way it was supposed to go. I was supposed to let SS and anyone (you) neg me without negging back because you had more rep and you could neg me into infinity. I fought back.....and you never did make good on your promise because I think you knew that I would continue to fight back. And, I don't remember you ever negging me again after that nasty pm exchange we had.

When my rep soared past SS's and KG's, they quit negging me too, they were neg bullies, too.
I offered you some friendly advice. It seemed to work.

Friendly? You seem to not know the definition of words. It was more like bullying, but I'm glad you realized I didn't cower.

Do you now?.... Most likely, I negged a particularly stupid post and you decided to return the neg with some equally stupid comment. I may very well have told you that I would continue the game as long as you wanted.

THAT was pretty much my pattern. I negged someone, for what I considered a valid reason. If they accepted my assessment of their post, they were OK in my book. IF they decided to return the neg on a post that didn't deserve such, I would hit back. The game would continue until the person got the hint.

I made both friends and enemies with rep comments. I really thought you and I were past that, but I really don't take kindly to being called a liar by a self absorbed ass.

Then don't tell lies in the first place, because I won't tolerate it. The fact is you spelled out specifically in a PM that this site gives you the ability to neg every 48 hours and you were going to avail yourself of that whenever the clock allowed. I'm paraphrasing your exact words to skirt the rules but that's the fact -- you had it preplanned, and when the clock was up, sure enough you made good on your word. So don't come in here trying to play all innocent, because you and I both know better.

Yep, time to man up Ernie. You did it to me. You pm'd me and explained to me the way it was supposed to go. I was supposed to let SS and anyone (you) neg me without negging back because you had more rep and you could neg me into infinity. I fought back.....and you never did make good on your promise because I think you knew that I would continue to fight back. And, I don't remember you ever negging me again after that nasty pm exchange we had.

When my rep soared past SS's and KG's, they quit negging me too, they were neg bullies, too.
I offered you some friendly advice. It seemed to work.

Actually, you sound like an asshole bully

Why would you continue to neg someone with almost no rep? Get enjoyment out of it?
I negged assholes on both sides of the aisle.

With the old system, you could see at a glance who could be considered capable of an intelligent discussion. Those with a string of red splats there on the right side of the page got those badges of stupidity in a bipartisan effort.

Didn't neg me........afraid?

This no-rep system is just killing 007!
4i6Ckte.gif

Stat had no reason to ask Admin for rep to be removed as we bestowed quite a large neg rep hammer if I remember correctly. I know he had more rep than big Urn for example.

I sure didn't ask for rep to be removed nor am I the reason why it was removed, but now, 4 months later, I don't care whether we have rep or not. It's just not that important. Never was. But the experiment was fun!

what a crock of shit. one little neg rep from me and you ballistic. bumping 150 of my threads and then you waged a four month 48 hour neg fest. all because of one little neg rep.

:lol:

Holy crap, statist went on weeks/months long neg rep benders. He put people on SCHEDULES so he could neg rep them every 48 hours + 1 minute.

And it's funny..now that his rep ability is removed, he's exposed as a completely inconsequential and irrelevant poster.

how hard is it to figure out?

12 people get together, circle jerk each other with positive reputation and hammer those they don't like with negative reputation.

Is that what you all were doing?:D

It's how the rep abusers were doing it, you included.

Another poster that is irrelevant and of no consequence without the rep system..I present to you, Mertex.

12 people get together, circle jerk each other with positive reputation and hammer those they don't like with negative reputation.

That's just what you imagine......I never negged you except to neg you back when you negged me, bully.

Another poster that is irrelevant and of no consequence without the rep system..I present to you, Mertex.

You're so funny......your bullying ended when I soared past you in rep.....and now, you don't like this Forum because your imagined power is gone and your circle jerk has been turned into pink lemonade.

That's just what you imagine......I never negged you except to neg you back when you negged me, bully.

You're so funny......your bullying ended when I soared past you in rep.....and now, you don't like this Forum because your imagined power is gone and your circle jerk has been turned into pink lemonade.

I don't believe you soared past me in rep.

If you did, I suspect it was the sex-game pms that you engaged in.

Meanwhile, I'm so sorry you were bullied. There, there.

I don't believe you soared past me in rep.
Oh but I did.....denial is not a river in Egypt.

If you did, I suspect it was the sex-game pms that you engaged in.
Another of your imaginary defenses.....poor KG, has to resort to fantasy.

Meanwhile, I'm so sorry you were bullied. There, there.
You're just sorry.....we all know that.:D

No, I'm talking to you
Poor, poor mertex.

All bullied and stuff.

Poor por Kg......can't be the all-powerful bully she used to think she was.

Those days are far behind you now, dear:

Oh dear, now you're talking to yourself.....

No, I'm talking to you, and you're talking back.

But I understand that you have some deep-seated issues that stem from being spanked thoroughly, back when I knew you existed.

And for that..

tumblr_inline_muoxasxiM21s9jeoi.gif

No, I'm talking to you
Poor, poor mertex.

All bullied and stuff.

Poor por Kg......can't be the all-powerful bully she used to think she was.

Those days are far behind you now, dear:

Oh dear, now you're talking to yourself.....

No, I'm talking to you, and you're talking back.
But that is something that would only apply to you.....those days are far behind you.

But I understand that you have some deep-seated issues that stem from being spanked thoroughly, back when I knew you existed.

Is that another of your fantasies? That you were spanking people? You're loonier than you appear to be.

Yes, you really are...but I thought we had already confirmed that.

Stat had no reason to ask Admin for rep to be removed as we bestowed quite a large neg rep hammer if I remember correctly. I know he had more rep than big Urn for example.

I sure didn't ask for rep to be removed nor am I the reason why it was removed, but now, 4 months later, I don't care whether we have rep or not. It's just not that important. Never was. But the experiment was fun!

what a crock of shit. one little neg rep from me and you ballistic. bumping 150 of my threads and then you waged a four month 48 hour neg fest. all because of one little neg rep.

Rep wasn't and isn't important to Stat. I hope that's clear.

I hope that/s clear.

No, it means I'm distracted and you are not important enough to me to care about a correction. Righties are such whiney pussies about lots of stuff.

Grab the crab boil ... Here comes the crawfish.
Give some folks enough rope and they hang each other out to dry ... Then try to divert situations away from their admissions.

You may end up being very embarrassed by what you wrote. I think that a lesson in humanity is in the offing for you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Rep wasn't and isn't important to Stat. I hope that's clear.

I hope that/s clear.
heh, he thinks he's being clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back