Brexit hanging by a thread.

I have got up early today in the expectation of more carnage. My top tips are -

Gove to walk.
Leadsom to walk as well
Several nonentities to go with them.
Brexit trash to dither over calling for a no confidence vote because they think they cant win it.

Its going to be a great day.

Theresa May’s Brexit deal solves nothing: open warfare is about to begin | Polly Toynbee

Well she got it through the Cabinet but I think that was the easy part of the task.

I do expect a few of them to resign over the next few days.

I cant see a way through Parliament for this fudge. She hasnt got the votes.

She has pissed off everybody.

The Scots dont understand why Ulster gets a good deal and they do not.

SNP to vote against Brexit deal as Sturgeon demands same status as Northern Ireland

Her own party dont like it with the frothers rebelling,

Theresa May 'facing call for vote of no confidence tomorrow' | Metro News

Parliamentarians in favour of this nonsense comprises half the tories and a few oddball labour wankers. And they arent happy.

Get your popcorn in because this will be great entertainment.
It was a bad idea to begin with.

Theresa May’s Brexit deal solves nothing: open warfare is about to begin | Polly Toynbee

Well she got it through the Cabinet but I think that was the easy part of the task.

I do expect a few of them to resign over the next few days.

I cant see a way through Parliament for this fudge. She hasnt got the votes.

She has pissed off everybody.

The Scots dont understand why Ulster gets a good deal and they do not.

SNP to vote against Brexit deal as Sturgeon demands same status as Northern Ireland

Her own party dont like it with the frothers rebelling,

Theresa May 'facing call for vote of no confidence tomorrow' | Metro News

Parliamentarians in favour of this nonsense comprises half the tories and a few oddball labour wankers. And they arent happy.

Get your popcorn in because this will be great entertainment.
It was a bad idea to begin with.
Who would have thought it ?

The left hate the EU. Look it up.
They hate America too...read USMB threads...hate to keep bringing this up tommy, but you never made the donation you promised to the caravan

Don't listen to him. It's the Left that want to stay in the EU.

And it's Trump they hate. But they don't know why they hate him.
They know why they hate Trump, everyone knows why they hate Trump.

For shallow gossip column standard of reasons.

Gove to walk.
Leadsom to walk as well
Brexit trash to dither over calling for a no confidence vote because they think they cant win it.

Gove's a hard one.

He sees that Boris is number one, Boris is in charge of all of this. If Gove walks, then he walks into Boris being PM. Also there's that posh twat, Reece-Morgan-Toffly-Snob or whatever his name is, he's also on the sidelines waiting.

Does Gove want to be get involved with that? Maybe, maybe not. He'll take a risk either way.

Everyone else isn't really in the running to be PM. Gove is more sensible (even if he's a bastard) than some of the others. He'll look at becoming PM now and think it's a difficult one, you're doomed if you do, and doomed if you don't. Better to wait until either after Brexit or after any referendum. Let May continue to take the hits.

Leaving the E.U. was a bad idea. The campaign for it was uninformed at best, deceptive at worst. A vote today would not have the same result.
Give it to the people again; re-vote! Revolt!

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Gove to walk.
Leadsom to walk as well

Gove's a hard one.

He sees that Boris is number one, Boris is in charge of all of this. If Gove walks, then he walks into Boris being PM. Also there's that posh twat, Reece-Morgan-Toffly-Snob or whatever his name is, he's also on the sidelines waiting.

Does Gove want to be get involved with that? Maybe, maybe not. He'll take a risk either way.

Everyone else isn't really in the running to be PM. Gove is more sensible (even if he's a bastard) than some of the others. He'll look at becoming PM now and think it's a difficult one, you're doomed if you do, and doomed if you don't. Better to wait until either after Brexit or after any referendum. Let May continue to take the hits.

Posh twat?

You really have some issues, don't you?

Gove to walk.
Leadsom to walk as well

Gove's a hard one.

There is something in that. The tories tend to despise the boat rocker so I think boris may struggle.I wouldnt rule out hunt either.

Gove to walk.
Leadsom to walk as well

Gove's a hard one.

Posh twat?

I dont think posh twat is appropriate. Fucking wierdo covers it better.

Leaving the E.U. was a bad idea. The campaign for it was uninformed at best, deceptive at worst. A vote today would not have the same result.

I understand why people wanted to leave, problem is they didn't think about the consequences at all.

Since when is encouraging a plebiscite patronizing? Democratic processes were miscarried in the original vote. Time to do it over.
A unified Europe is in the interests of England. Being part of the E.U. is in the interests of the people.

Gove to walk.
Leadsom to walk as well

Gove's a hard one.

Posh twat?

Have you always voted Labour?

sheepcorbyn.jpg

I understand why people wanted to leave, problem is they didn't think about the consequences at all.
The real issues were mis-represented, distorted, over-simplified. The campaign played to irrational fears and unrealistic goals. Essentially, the people were deceived (though, admittedly, they made that easy).

Gove to walk.
Leadsom to walk as well

Gove's a hard one.

Posh twat?

Have you always voted Labour?

sheepcorbyn.jpg
I understand that you sre upset but there are people on this thread discussing the issue. All you are doing is throwing insults about like a petulant child. You need to up your game hun.

Gove to walk.
Leadsom to walk as well

Gove's a hard one.

Posh twat?

What "issues" would they be then?

The real issues were mis-represented, distorted, over-simplified. The campaign played to irrational fears and unrealistic goals. Essentially, the people were deceived (though, admittedly, they made that easy).
My observation is that simplistic messages usually beat reasoned arguments. People have short attention spans. There were folk on the news last night moaning that the process is dragging on. The country is on a precipice and they are bored.

Forum List

Back