Brexit latest - Its all over isnt it ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Labour will not back Theresa May's EU exit plan agreed by Tory cabinet, Sir Keir Starmer says

For those of you who take an interest.

Its clear that she wants to stay in but is prepared to give a little to keep her frothers onside.

I cant see the agreement lasting for a week.

And I cant see Europe going for it either.

Nobody is happy.

I cant see that we will be leaving with no deal.

At the least there will be an election and possibly a second referendum.

The two main party leaders appear to be powerless in this.

Have I got this wrong ?

Some senior Conservatives have made clear that Ms May would be ousted if Parliament rejects her Brexit deal - a move that could result in a fresh general election or a second Brexit referendum.​

Could another Brexit vote really happen?

Some senior Conservatives have made clear that Ms May would be ousted if Parliament rejects her Brexit deal - a move that could result in a fresh general election or a second Brexit referendum.​

Could another Brexit vote really happen?
I really dont know. I cant see her agreement lasting. The first brexit minister who breaks ranks will think that they will be the next tory leader.
The problem is that Corbyn is such a wanker the opposition is split.

Red Jeremy will be Britain's next PM.

But the break with The EU will persist. Won't need that link when real authority is handed over to Corbyn's communist masters. Wee laddie won't have to do anything other than collect his pay check.

Oh, and endure the daily strikes that will cripple the former nation.

Red Jeremy will be Britain's next PM.

But the break with The EU will persist. Won't need that link when real authority is handed over to Corbyn's communist masters. Wee laddie won't have to do anything other than collect his pay check.

Oh, and endure the daily strikes that will cripple the former nation.
They need to fuck corbyn off and get in a proper pro europe leader. Give the people a choice.

Forum List

Back