Brexit hanging by a thread.

I have got up early today in the expectation of more carnage. My top tips are -

Gove to walk.
Leadsom to walk as well
Several nonentities to go with them.
Brexit trash to dither over calling for a no confidence vote because they think they cant win it.

Its going to be a great day.

Gove's a hard one.

He sees that Boris is number one, Boris is in charge of all of this. If Gove walks, then he walks into Boris being PM. Also there's that posh twat, Reece-Morgan-Toffly-Snob or whatever his name is, he's also on the sidelines waiting.

Does Gove want to be get involved with that? Maybe, maybe not. He'll take a risk either way.

Everyone else isn't really in the running to be PM. Gove is more sensible (even if he's a bastard) than some of the others. He'll look at becoming PM now and think it's a difficult one, you're doomed if you do, and doomed if you don't. Better to wait until either after Brexit or after any referendum. Let May continue to take the hits.

Posh twat?

You really have some issues, don't you?
I dont think posh twat is appropriate. Fucking wierdo covers it better.

Have you always voted Labour?

sheepcorbyn.jpg
I understand that you sre upset but there are people on this thread discussing the issue. All you are doing is throwing insults about like a petulant child. You need to up your game hun.

You expect me to take that seriously?

:eusa_whistle: :icon_sjung: :auiqs.jpg:

Haseltine put is very well the other day being interviewed by the B.B.C.

I have got up early today in the expectation of more carnage. My top tips are -

Gove to walk.
Leadsom to walk as well
Several nonentities to go with them.
Brexit trash to dither over calling for a no confidence vote because they think they cant win it.

Its going to be a great day.

Gove's a hard one.

He sees that Boris is number one, Boris is in charge of all of this. If Gove walks, then he walks into Boris being PM. Also there's that posh twat, Reece-Morgan-Toffly-Snob or whatever his name is, he's also on the sidelines waiting.

Does Gove want to be get involved with that? Maybe, maybe not. He'll take a risk either way.

Everyone else isn't really in the running to be PM. Gove is more sensible (even if he's a bastard) than some of the others. He'll look at becoming PM now and think it's a difficult one, you're doomed if you do, and doomed if you don't. Better to wait until either after Brexit or after any referendum. Let May continue to take the hits.

Posh twat?

You really have some issues, don't you?

What "issues" would they be then?

Posh people make you feel inferior?

I suppose we all agree that her deal will not get through parliament and so it is dead.
What happens now ?

Parliamentary politics is so convoluted that surprises may happen. One solution would, indeed, be to have another vote, but from what I've heard that isn't in the cards. They may find the means to continue to dither.

Leaving the E.U. was a bad idea. The campaign for it was uninformed at best, deceptive at worst. A vote today would not have the same result.
Give it to the people again; re-vote! Revolt!

I understand why people wanted to leave, problem is they didn't think about the consequences at all.
The real issues were mis-represented, distorted, over-simplified. The campaign played to irrational fears and unrealistic goals. Essentially, the people were deceived (though, admittedly, they made that easy).
My observation is that simplistic messages usually beat reasoned arguments. People have short attention spans. There were folk on the news last night moaning that the process is dragging on. The country is on a precipice and they are bored.

Yes, politics has become their new entertainment. And like films, the politics needs to be entertaining enough for their short concentration spans. Lots of action like comic book hero films, rather than a slow paced film.

Leave-voting MP Nadine Dorries slams May's Brexit deal because UK won’t have seats in European parliament

Hats off to Mad Nad. This is the level that brexiters work at.

Theresa May’s Brexit deal has been slammed by arch-leave MP Nadine Dorries – because it means the UK will be left without any Members of the European Parliament.

The Tory backbencher, who campaigned tirelessly to get the country out of Europe, said Ms May's deal would leave the UK without any influence in Europe.

You think it has any influence atall?

It's a German - French show. With client/future vassal states.

Leave-voting MP Nadine Dorries slams May's Brexit deal because UK won’t have seats in European parliament

Theresa May’s Brexit deal has been slammed by arch-leave MP Nadine Dorries – because it means the UK will be left without any Members of the European Parliament.

The Tory backbencher, who campaigned tirelessly to get the country out of Europe, said Ms May's deal would leave the UK without any influence in Europe.

I knew that you would be the dumbo to best illustrate the point.
What influence should we have on the EU after we leave ?

Why should we have?

You only called me dumbo because you can't get to grips with me.

You really are the last refuge of the dishonest scoundrel.

We could run out of Mars bars if we leave the EU without a deal | Metro News

Iconic Mars chocolate bars could disappear from British supermarket shelves ‘within two weeks’ if the UK crashes out of the EU without a deal, reports have claimed. Food and drinks experts have reportedly warned Environment Secretary Michael Gove that along with the Mars bars, other confectionary imports to the country could also be affected, as the price of the products would rise dramatically in the event of a no deal Brexit.

Shit is getting real.

It's the typical Russian troll story boost that the EU will be only Germany and France to alienate everyone else in the EU.

This is how bad the deal is

This deal says that Britain may be in transition until 20XX.
-It says we cannot undercut Europe on business taxes.
-The ECJ will still have jurisdiction for a minimum of 8 years.
-There will be an office of the EU here in the UK that has more powers than the British Parliament.
-We are essentially trapped inside a customs union and we cannot leave fully without the permission of the EU27.
-We must mirror ALL FUTURE EU law if we want to retain access to their common market.
-This deal prevents us implementing any trade deals with other countries around the world that involve removing tariffs on goods.
-We're basically succeeding Northern Island as it will be regulated by more laws from Brussels (and Dublin) than London.
-We'll have turned our backs on Gibraltar.
-There's no guarantee that we can even sell our fish to Europe because they want full access to our waters first.

This isn't even vassalage - it is slavery.

-There will be an office of the EU here in the UK that has more powers than the British Parliament.
-We are essentially trapped inside a customs union and we cannot leave fully without the permission of the EU27.
-We must mirror ALL FUTURE EU law if we want to retain access to their common market.
-This deal prevents us implementing any trade deals with other countries around the world that involve removing tariffs on goods.
-We're basically succeeding Northern Island as it will be regulated by more laws from Brussels (and Dublin) than London.
-There's no guarantee that we can even sell our fish to Europe because they want full access to our waters first.

If Ihad voted brexit on the back of simplistic promises then I would be fizzing. You were lied to.

If Ihad voted brexit on the back of simplistic promises then I would be fizzing. You were lied to.

We have nothing to say to each other.

Forum List

Back