Brexit Dividend - UK now in recession

How did it take so long to end up like this.? The downtrodden peasantry can only look across the ocean and admire the thriving american economy.

14 miserable years of decline has sapped the life out of the country.

Conservative nonsense has brought us to our knees. Nothing works unlesss you are a corrupt party donor.

Well done Rishi.
Poor Tommy's EU is crumbling -

The recession was actually a political points scoring recession as opposed to any real financial recession. This was caused by people reducing spending due to the cost of living (fall out of COVID lockdowns) and with the strikes by the ungrateful bastards in the NHS and on the rail. But anyone keeping up with the news, know that.

But I like I said, it's a political recession, and right on cue on a political forum, here it is 😂

How did it take so long to end up like this.? The downtrodden peasantry can only look across the ocean and admire the thriving american economy.

14 miserable years of decline has sapped the life out of the country.

Conservative nonsense has brought us to our knees. Nothing works unlesss you are a corrupt party donor.

Well done Rishi.
Liberal policies have hurt the American economy.

Tommy Tainant if you're so upset at funding, why did the Welsh government spend £4m on planting trees in Uganda? You are literally crying over Brexit (still !!) yet spending your budget abroad. Retardism knows no bounds.

Ruth Gregory, deputy chief UK economist at Capital Economics, said "this recession is as mild as they come", adding that the data "is more politically significant than it is economically".

Tommy Tainant why you celebrate the -neg's of your own country is bizarre. I can only assume you're actually an illegal immigrant.

Poor Tommy's EU is crumbling -

The recession was actually a political points scoring recession as opposed to any real financial recession. This was caused by people reducing spending due to the cost of living (fall out of COVID lockdowns) and with the strikes by the ungrateful bastards in the NHS and on the rail. But anyone keeping up with the news, know that.

But I like I said, it's a political recession, and right on cue on a political forum, here it is 😂

Because like the UK they are US vassals putting their interests before their own.

Ruth Gregory, deputy chief UK economist at Capital Economics, said "this recession is as mild as they come", adding that the data "is more politically significant than it is economically".

Tommy Tainant why you celebrate the -neg's of your own country is bizarre. I can only assume you're actually an illegal immigrant.

You are a fucking clown.

Forum List

Back