Brexit Dividend - UK now in recession

There was plenty there. The fact that you didn't like it does not equate to it not existing, despite your fervent, and now repeated, assertions to the contrary.
That I did not like it did not distract or add to the fact that what you post on the matter is worthless.

How did it take so long to end up like this.? The downtrodden peasantry can only look across the ocean and admire the thriving american economy.

14 miserable years of decline has sapped the life out of the country.

Conservative nonsense has brought us to our knees. Nothing works unlesss you are a corrupt party donor.

Well done Rishi.

Germany, still in the EU, has entered recession.

Who let Fueri out of his room?

Brexit was affected by Covid 19 as were all manmade happenings.

But it was not instrumental for the Recession looming over the UK.
If we had our pre brexit economy we would be a lot better off.
We are a trading nation that walked out of a trading relationship with our closest neighbours and biggest customers, Its just madness.

I dont want to fall out with you but he is a modern hitler. Lets just disagree.
Sorry Tommy that is just the usual Nato and western nonsense, if he was Hitler he would be storming through Europe, you need to look at the people we support in Ukraine especially since the coup in 2014 they are Nazis, but i won't fall out with you over it.

Libs loved Uncle Pooty for many years. Remember how Crooked Hillary sold 1/4 of our Plutonium reserves to him? Or the fact that Obama gave Putin Crimea, and promised that he would have more flexibility after the election?

The whole problem the libs have with Vlad, and the whole reason why they are fighting a proxy war against him now, is the fact that he didn't back them up on their bullshit story about President Trump hiring hoes to ruin mattresses in 5 star Moscow hotel rooms.
Crimea didn't belong to Bombama so he couldn't give anything away.

Sorry Tommy that is just the usual Nato and western nonsense, if he was Hitler he would be storming through Europe, you need to look at the people we support in Ukraine especially since the coup in 2014 they are Nazis, but i won't fall out with you over it.
Putin is a modern Hitler. But he is not strong enough to storm Europe (yet), and if keep the pressure on, he won't.

You can spit all you want. You have added nothing of value.
You can read that to a mirror.

Literally all of your statements to me in this thread have zero substance.

Here's a clue: if you disagree with something offer evidence that attempts to argue against that something.

"I disagree" does not constitute said evidence.

Good grief.

Forum List

Back