Brennan, CIA 'Kool-Aid drinkers' blasted by Benghazi terror survivor (He pulled Paronto clearance)

Benghazi terror attack survivor Kris Paronto made it clear this week that he won’t be defending former CIA director John Brennan anytime soon.

The former Army Ranger and CIA contractor who lived to tell the tale of the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya, said Mr. Brennan essentially got off easy when President Trump revoked his security clearance.

Mr. Paronto lost his security clearance years ago for telling his account of the attack.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com .

Isn’t Brennan a muslim? Aren’t muslims supposed to lie to non-muslims? What am I missing here?
There are multiple internet sources that claim John Brennan converted to be a Wahhabist Muslim while he was stationed in Riyadh. That would explain a few things, now wouldn't it?
You have him confused with Obama

I thought Obama was a Muslim?

Barrypuppet is a muslim...little wonder as to why Barrypuppet and Jesuit John are so chummy.

Brennan represents the deep state evil that traditional Democrats used to abhor.....but now embrace and support.
No, we are defending the constitution and the rules and regs surrounding the removal of security clearances.... Trump is turning us in to a Banana Republic, and I'm sorry, but that is WORSE than a so called deep state..... Trump is abusing his power left and right while congress abdicated their responsibilities of being a 'check' on the presidency....

Trump took an oath to follow the constitution and the laws and regulations derived from it.... he's been breaking all protocols since he got there.... protocols that made us Americans feel and know that things were fair and just.... regarding the Law....

there is a procedure for removing people's security clearances, that follows the constitution and gives the person due process, a chance to defend themselves.... Trump has thrown these things out the window, as if he is above the law and regulations and constitution, a King, a Dictator, an Authoritarian ruler, AND HE IS NOT.

He is making everyone believe that everything is done on a partisan basis, or a "if you like me and say nothing against me basis" and I'm sorry but that makes him an abuser of his power.... a man of Lawlessness.

Brennan represents the deep state evil that traditional Democrats used to abhor.....but now embrace and support.
No, we are defending the constitution and the rules and regs surrounding the removal of security clearances.... Trump is turning us in to a Banana Republic, and I'm sorry, but that is WORSE than a so called deep state..... Trump is abusing his power left and right while congress abdicated their responsibilities of being a 'check' on the presidency....

Trump took an oath to follow the constitution and the laws and regulations derived from it.... he's been breaking all protocols since he got there.... protocols that made us Americans feel and know that things were fair and just.... regarding the Law....

there is a procedure for removing people's security clearances, that follows the constitution and gives the person due process, a chance to defend themselves.... Trump has thrown these things out the window, as if he is above the law and regulations and constitution, a King, a Dictator, an Authoritarian ruler, AND HE IS NOT.

He is making everyone believe that everything is done on a partisan basis, or a "if you like me and say nothing against me basis" and I'm sorry but that makes him an abuser of his power.... a man of Lawlessness.

I'd like to see your legalese support for the idea that someone who no longer works with the gov and is currently on TV throwing constant baseless accusations in what could be legitimately argued as an "attempted overthrow of the rightful president" shouldn't have his security clearances revoked?

I mean even if he's keeping to the letter of the law on the mandatory NDA for security clearances (which is questionable given he's now a media talking head,) to me he certainly seems to have crossed the line of the whole "strength of character, trustworthiness, honesty, reliability, discretion, and sound judgment, as well as freedom from conflicting allegiances and potential for coercion, and willingness and ability to abide by regulations governing the use, handling, and protection of classified information" bit I'm recalling from the [actual legal] guidelines I've read.

I don't even know where a good starting point would be to explain as to how far off the mark you are. Brennan is no man of honor, he is DEFINITELY a deep state swamp critter with lots to hide and a plethora of crimes he was behind either providing cover for if not outright being complicit in.

WHAT SHEEP WON'T GET OR BELIEVE IS RIGHT NOW TRUMP IS PREPARING FOR SOME EXECUTIVE ORDERS LMFAO THEY WILL BE PISSED !!!

5b7ae9648a682.jpeg
Benghazi was investigated in an investigation that went on longer than Muellers. No wrong doing. No cover up

This just in from the fox news net.work....the jury of foxes declare that Freddie Fox was not to be blamed for the death of so many hens that had an unguarded abode just because he was in the vicinity and his muzzle was covered in blood and feathers.

You mean someone who was there isn't reliable because he calls out a communist voting Democrat?

What facts?

1. He lost his clearance for revealing classified info. ANYONE with a security clearance would lose it for that.
2. Brennan is a Muslim? Unsubstantiated.
3. If he was - so what?
4. No, Muslims are not supposed to lie to non-muslims.
lets just focus on step 1 here.

brennen is shouting from the rooftops about trump colluding w/russia. this is *after* he's been fired. is this his opinion or is he leaking information of sorts when he does this?

what info did paronto release that he should not have? i'd like to go look it up and read about it.
Trump flat out said why he revoked the clearance and it wasnt because of any breach in handling classifird info. You guys are really stretching.

The idiot made it clear it was about the Russian investigation

Nor wise for someone fighting off obstruction charges
Exactly. He said as much.

There is no bottom in regards to what Teump loyalists will defend. It is surreal. :(
you know what's really surreal?

not caring a gov employee sets up their own e-mail server
not caring sensitive material went through it
not caring our SoS can't tell what is classified and what isn't
not caring the server was hacked
not caring she deleted 33k of the mails and called it "yoga and wedding plans"
not caring they used bleach bit to clean off the drive
not caring she smashed phones as a hobby
not caring she was given debate questions
not caring pakistani terrorists were hired to run the DNC server. what, twice?
getting mad at trump for going after CNN but cheering on obama going after fox
ignoring obamas attack on journalists critical of him
cheering on those attacking trump
not caring the DNC server never went to the FBI for investigation
not caring brennan was caught spying on congress
not caring FISA said OVERREACH on the warrants and called it out

yet you're amazed people don't give a shit trump is mean to CNN on twitter.

that's what surreal.

and for note - 90% of my arguments are for base right and wrong; not to support trump. i disagree more often than not with him but that doesn't mean he's subject to a different set of rights than anyone else.

none of us are. yet we're so quick to take someone elses rights away cause we simply don't like them. can we get more 2 year old than that as a society?

none of the things above hillary did would be allowed under trump. if he deleted 33k mails, the liberals would be shitting fire-kittens in rage and demanding his head. again. and again. and again. and again. and again. and again. if trump didn't allow the FBI to talk to his people or investigate what they wanted to investigate, the left would be furious.

yet when you bring this stuff up - they find xyz excuse to make the wrong actions ok.

if trump deleted 33k mails, i'd be just as furious as when hillary did it. but the left makes it hard to care when trump does something wrong cause to the left EVERYTHING he does is wrong and NOTHING hillary did is improper.

you tell me a balanced right and wrong based off such criteria.

go ahead. i'll wait.

Last edited:

arguing over which turd smells worse is what we've become? i guess when we don't check our side cause hey - the other side sucks, we allow both sides to drag us to this point; all the while blaming the OTHER side for our problems.

our problems are our own inability to see we're the problem.

Gosh darn....even Clapper disagrees with you!

Benghazi terror attack survivor Kris Paronto made it clear this week that he won’t be defending former CIA director John Brennan anytime soon.

The former Army Ranger and CIA contractor who lived to tell the tale of the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya, said Mr. Brennan essentially got off easy when President Trump revoked his security clearance.

Mr. Paronto lost his security clearance years ago for telling his account of the attack.

Isn’t Brennan a muslim? Aren’t muslims supposed to lie to non-muslims? What am I missing here?

He is clearly biased. The question is not whether Brennan should have a security clearance or not but whether security clearances should be used as a political weapon as Trump has done and admits.
What political weapon? The only thing taken away is his ability to LEAK classified information. Which he has on numerous times and there are emails confirming that fact....you listen to too much CNN and NPR!...Oh, he is also a liar in front of Congress and should be indicted for that!

BgmBkjr.jpg

There is no evidence he has leaked anything. Don't listen to CNN or NPR. You listen to Trump too much. This is a act of political retaliation and Trump should be held accountable. This is a impeachable offense.

It is obvious that President Obama never pulled Paranto’s clearance
I doubt if he ever heard of the guy. His clearance was pulled for failing to follow orders by his superiors

Trump specifically pulled Brennan’s clearance for political payback

Spin spin spin!

Clapper said IF,

IF he used CLASSIFIED info publicly, then that is illegal and wrong to do .....

And I agree with Clapper and the President, his clearance should be revoked IF he did that......

BUT BRENNAN DID NOT DO THAT...

No one in the administration, not Sarah or Trump accused him of leaking

The First Amendment is purposely for PROTECTION OF POLITICAL SPEECH from our government's retaliation.

Spin spin spin!

Clapper said IF,

IF he used CLASSIFIED info publicly, then that is illegal and wrong to do .....

And I agree with Clapper and the President, his clearance should be revoked IF he did that......

BUT BRENNAN DID NOT DO THAT...

No one in the administration, not Sarah or Trump accused him of leaking

You're a good neo-Stalinist partisan liberal, ain't ya'?

The facts.
You mean someone who was there isn't reliable because he calls out a communist voting Democrat?

What facts?

1. He lost his clearance for revealing classified info. ANYONE with a security clearance would lose it for that.
3. If he was - so what?

LMAO,

looks like sombody is lying their asses off .

upload_2018-8-24_15-34-21.png

upload_2018-8-24_15-32-27.png

In regard to. "

The facts.

What facts?

3. If he was - so what?

LMAO,

looks like sombody is lying their asses off .

View attachment 212755

View attachment 212754

In regard to. "
#4 is the only accurate part of your statement. Honestly Mindwars...have you talked with a Muslim...had lunch with on...gone to a little league practice and shared your children’ssuccesses?

This sad that you would unquestioningly believe every negative thing you read about Islam. Aren’t you the one who demands we should question things?

Forum List

Back