Brennan, CIA 'Kool-Aid drinkers' blasted by Benghazi terror survivor (He pulled Paronto clearance)

In March, 2004, at the Council on Foreign Relations, CIA Director John Brennan was asked by NBC’s Andrea Mitchell whether the CIA had illegally accessed Senate Intelligence Committee staff computers “to thwart an investigation by the committee into” the agency’s past interrogation techniques. The accusation had been made earlier that day by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), who said the CIA had “violated the separation-of-powers principles embodied in the United States Constitution
--SNIP-- An apology and an internal review board might suffice if this were Brennan or intelligence leaders’ first offense, but the track record is far from spotless. In 2011, Brennan claimed that dozens of U.S. drone strikes on overseas targets had not killed a single civilian. This remarkable success rate was not only disputed at the time by news reports — even supporters of the drone program called it “absurd” — but as the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and the New York Times both reported later, President Obama received reports from the very beginning of his presidency about drone strikes killing numerous civilians. As Obama’s top counterterrorism adviser at the time, Brennan would have received these reports as well, so either Brennan knew that his claim was a lie,

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

Benghazi terror attack survivor Kris Paronto made it clear this week that he won’t be defending former CIA director John Brennan anytime soon.

The former Army Ranger and CIA contractor who lived to tell the tale of the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya, said Mr. Brennan essentially got off easy when President Trump revoked his security clearance.

Mr. Paronto lost his security clearance years ago for telling his account of the attack.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com .

Isn’t Brennan a muslim? Aren’t muslims supposed to lie to non-muslims? What am I missing here?
The facts.
You mean someone who was there isn't reliable because he calls out a communist voting Democrat?

What facts?

1. He lost his clearance for revealing classified info. ANYONE with a security clearance would lose it for that.
2. Brennan is a Muslim? Unsubstantiated.
3. If he was - so what?
4. No, Muslims are not supposed to lie to non-muslims.
lets just focus on step 1 here.

brennen is shouting from the rooftops about trump colluding w/russia. this is *after* he's been fired. is this his opinion or is he leaking information of sorts when he does this?

what info did paronto release that he should not have? i'd like to go look it up and read about it.
Brennan was fired?
my mistake - no he was not.

Benghazi terror attack survivor Kris Paronto made it clear this week that he won’t be defending former CIA director John Brennan anytime soon.

The former Army Ranger and CIA contractor who lived to tell the tale of the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya, said Mr. Brennan essentially got off easy when President Trump revoked his security clearance.

Mr. Paronto lost his security clearance years ago for telling his account of the attack.

Isn’t Brennan a muslim? Aren’t muslims supposed to lie to non-muslims? What am I missing here?
The facts.
You mean someone who was there isn't reliable because he calls out a communist voting Democrat?

What facts?

1. He lost his clearance for revealing classified info. ANYONE with a security clearance would lose it for that.
3. If he was - so what?

brennen is shouting from the rooftops about trump colluding w/russia. this is *after* he's been fired. is this his opinion or is he leaking information of sorts when he does this?

what info did paronto release that he should not have? i'd like to go look it up and read about it.
Trump flat out said why he revoked the clearance and it wasnt because of any breach in handling classifird info. You guys are really stretching.
well that seems to be the way these days. make up any excuse to justify poor actions on our own part. if you only see this action as doing that you're missing quite a bit.

this needs to be figured out at a higher, not personal, level and perhaps something along the lines of "if you leave office you only get a minimum clearance". why does someone *not* doing this for a living need access to such information? alli can see so far is people make money selling that insider knowledge/opinions based on such knowledge to those who want it.

i see that as an issue overall, not just brennan. as for brennan - when he shouts TRUMP COMMITTED TREASON and he has security clearance, it means so much more than when the rest of the left does it. is he speaking his own opinion here or is he using classified information when speaking to the press? also, being in a press role now, *SHOULD* the press have direct access to our classified information? HELL NO to me but it doesn't but the left much. i bet it would if it were a well known conservative there with his classification in tact. the left would hate that. please don't tell me otherwise.

now as for it being petty - how do you feel about all the revoking obama did? seems he had his share also. i just hope i don't hear back "but those were justified".

Last edited:
v7rO2WO.jpg

Wonder if MSNBC will talk to Kris Paronto? ...............Nevermind!
Why?
Because he lose his clearance due to a security breach!
Oic only libtards have freedom of speech! Got it.

The guy discussed classified information....legitimate grounds for losing your clearance

Criticizing a sitting president is not grounds for losing a clearance
No libtard, that fucking commie bastard called the sitting President a traitor, he better be willing to back that shit up!
The pres is a traitor and so are you! The pres said he believes Putin over his own integence agencies and said so in front of the world, the pres also continualy calls the free press enemy of the people. I beleive they swear to uphold the constitution first amendment is for free press yet your president continually attacks them. You do realize your presidents idol putin is a former commie right! Some one needs to burn down this willow tree!

Wonder if MSNBC will talk to Kris Paronto? ...............Nevermind!
Why?

The guy discussed classified information....legitimate grounds for losing your clearance

No libtard, that fucking commie bastard called the sitting President a traitor, he better be willing to back that shit up!
The pres is a traitor and so are you! The pres said he believes Putin over his own integence agencies and said so in front of the world, the pres also continualy calls the free press enemy of the people. I beleive they swear to uphold the constitution first amendment is for free press yet your president continually attacks them. You do realize your presidents idol putin is a former commie right! Some one needs to burn down this willow tree!
You gotta match? Asswipe!

The facts.

What facts?

3. If he was - so what?

Trump flat out said why he revoked the clearance and it wasnt because of any breach in handling classifird info. You guys are really stretching.

The idiot made it clear it was about the Russian investigation

Nor wise for someone fighting off obstruction charges

Brennan can't possibly sue, he would then be open to ALL his emails texts and other correspondence, besides now bringing ALL other parties that he had contact while in office into a court of law....but let's hope he does!

And Trump wouldn’t?

yes as a matter of fact I do
Why?

Yes, as a matter of fact I do! Why you want to do us all a favor and commit harry carry?

yes as a matter of fact I do

Yes, as a matter of fact I do! Why you want to do us all a favor and commit harry carry?
No!

WHAT SHEEP WON'T GET OR BELIEVE IS RIGHT NOW TRUMP IS PREPARING FOR SOME EXECUTIVE ORDERS LMFAO THEY WILL BE PISSED !!!

5b7ae9648a682.jpeg
Benghazi was investigated in an investigation that went on longer than Muellers. No wrong doing. No cover up.

The facts.

What facts?

3. If he was - so what?

The idiot made it clear it was about the Russian investigation

Nor wise for someone fighting off obstruction charges
Exactly. He said as much.

There is no bottom in regards to what Teump loyalists will defend. It is surreal. :(

WHAT SHEEP WON'T GET OR BELIEVE IS RIGHT NOW TRUMP IS PREPARING FOR SOME EXECUTIVE ORDERS LMFAO THEY WILL BE PISSED !!!

5b7ae9648a682.jpeg
Benghazi was investigated in an investigation that went on longer than Muellers. No wrong doing. No cover up.

Oh i'mn just so glad you know this are you that far gone. This guy was there , and so were others who have come foreward.

You don't know jack chit.

He is clearly biased. The question is not whether Brennan should have a security clearance or not but whether security clearances should be used as a political weapon as Trump has done and admits.

He is clearly biased. The question is not whether Brennan should have a security clearance or not but whether security clearances should be used as a political weapon as Trump has done and admits.
What political weapon? The only thing taken away is his ability to LEAK classified information. Which he has on numerous times and there are emails confirming that fact....you listen to too much CNN and NPR!...Oh, he is also a liar in front of Congress and should be indicted for that!

BgmBkjr.jpg

5b7ae9648a682.jpeg

Oh i'mn just so glad you know this are you that far gone. This guy was there , and so were others who have come foreward.

You don't know jack chit.

He was in a fire fight. That’s what he knows and that’s all he knows. He has no idea what was going on in Washington, at the bases where the troops were stationed or anything else that happened outside that compound.

The Benghazi Investigations weren’t about what happened in the compound. It’s about why the compound didn’t have better infrastructure protection, why a rescue wasn’t tried, and what could have been done to prevent it. None of which Paronto would have known.

The guy is an out of control cowboy and he was fired for it and for violating his NDA.

BRENNAN IS A MUSLIM? I've never met an IRISH-CATHOLIC who converted to Muslim but I guess there's a first time for everything. Sure, that's why BRENNAN is turning on Trump!

Brennan is a jesuit, the military arm of the vatican that created the religion of islam to be used as a proxy army to take over Jerusalem. The jesuits were also behind the idea of oppressive communism. Marx and Engels both had a jesuit mentor.

Forum List

Back