Benghazi Survivor Refuses To Stand Down As Obama Attacks Benghazi ‘Wild Conspiracy’ Theorists

Obama didn't attack them. I guess the thread's over.

Paronto needs to take his meds.

Yeah, he just lied about them being attacked to begin with, then hid while his plebs cleaned up the mess. We understand, token negro was only there to be half black. Not actually deal with shit. That and to make white people like you feel good about your selves for voting for the token half negro. That way you have proof you don’t look racist.
So your opinion is based on racism?

What a surprise

Why did Obama have to bring up Benghazi? It's because it was his single biggest FAILURE as a President and Commander In Chief. Paronto is a Patriot and Obama is a fraud.
It was an 8 times investigated conspiracy that the GOP admitted was all to hurt Hillary's poll numbers. Some of you inbred retards are still trying to exonerate the terrorists that actually murdered our people in hopes of hurting Obama's and Hillary's numbers out of pettiness.

From Obama colluding with the Russians by asking them for "space" as he will have more "flexibility" after re-election to Susan Rice going on TV days after Benghazi blaming
the attack on a video rather than the truth that "terrorism" was NOT lessened. The truth that Obama was more worried about re-election than the truth.
Now below is what some in the Obama state department said when they heard Benghazi blamed on a video.

State Department employees were surprised to see then UN Ambassador Susan Rice appear on Sunday talk shows in 2012 blaming the attacks on a diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, on an internet video, a report released Tuesday revealed.
Rice's comments were "met with shock and disbelief by State Department employees" who worried about White House involvement in the way the attack was being characterized to the American public, according to the report released by the Republican-led House Select Committee on Benghazi.

Hillary Clinton, who was then Secretary of State and is now the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, has been heavily criticized for blaming the attack on protests of an internet video that Libyans found offensive.

In the days after the attack, Rice echoed this message on Sunday shows such as "Face the Nation" and "Meet the Press." State Department employees worried about how her comments might be perceived abroad.

Gregory Hicks, who was the deputy chief of mission in Tripoli, Libya, told the committee that Rice's comments contradicted those of Libyan officials who pointed to terrorist links to the attack."My jaw hit the floor as I watched this," Hicks said, referring to Rice's television appearances. "I have been a professional diplomat for 22 years. I have never been as embarrassed in my life, in my career, as on that day. There have been other times when I've been embarrassed, but that's the most embarrassing moment of my career."

BENGHAZI REPORT: State Department employees reacted in shock to Susan Rice's first TV appearances

Quoting from the Republican Report written to smear the Obama Administration in General and Hillary Clinton in particular.

But notice they left out the part about no wrong doing in the part of the administration or State.

Democrats aren’t the ones who ran a traitor for President.
Hillary took $100+ million from Russia, sold them uranium, gave them TOP SECRET data off of her illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server, and colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians for their help in attempting to win the WH in 2016.

Again, you can't re-write history ... no matter how much the Russians pay you, Comradelady.

Again with the Uranium One lie. We all know that’s a lie Evgeny. Never happened. The Uranium is still in the USA. There was no bribe.

Trump, on the other hand, has people in his office who stop him from doing what Putin wants.

Trump has his trade negotiator simultaneously trying to renegotiate NAFTA, get a deal going with the EU, and negotiate with the Koreans. And he’s threatening more tariffs with China. Nothing is getting done. What a surprise!

Who opens a trade war with all of your trading partners at once?
Uuranium One is not a lie because you say so, Comradelady. EVIDENCE proves it is very much real and that Barry, Hillary, and even Mueller were ass-deep in the treason.

You keep proving, though, that evidence is meaningless to Ryssuan-Paid Obama ass-kissing Trolls.

Evidence?? What evidence? The evidence is that this is a lie. Even FOX News calls it a lie, Evgeny. You know that.

If there’s all this evidence, why hasn’t Jeff Sessions filed charges? Why hasn’t someone arrested Clinton?

Oh yeah. Because you’re lying.

All of your links talk about the nonsense from Clinton Cash citing funding for the Clinton Foundation and NOTHING about the deal itself. And of course money to the Clinton Foundation did NOT enrich Clinton.

The facts of the deal I posted above were not challenged in any way whatsoever.

If the Clinton Foundation were corrupt in the slightest
Our Republican Congress would shut them down in an instant

I have posted it many times here. You can search Benghazi. I’ll give you one then you can search for the many others. It was not a video and they knew it wasn’t from the get-go, proven by their emails. Hillary let her daughter know immediately.
They aren’t playing politics. They tried to get the truth out there, which much of the lies were uncovered, just never carried by the left wing media. That is a patriot, trying to expose the truth. A coverup is, well... aThat is sickening.
And more sickening is the left don’t care and will even seek to destroy anyone that gets in their way.

Why did Obama have to bring up Benghazi? It's because it was his single biggest FAILURE as a President and Commander In Chief. Paronto is a Patriot and Obama is a fraud.

Paronto has no issues with the GOP using this to play politics with this. He clearly is a partisan hack. Hardly a patriot.

What specific lies and what cover up?
Assuming it is true and I think in the initial scramble, there was a lot of uncertainty whether it was a terror attack inspired by a video or other things, what does it matter? That is such a trivial thing to focus yet the right have clung to it like a pit bulls to a bone. Even when the focus should have been on making sure such an attack doesn’t happen again.

Ya, doofus, because there were no crimes committed. If the fact finding doesn’t find any evidence of crimes there is not going to be a criminal investigation.
A 'FACT FINDING investigation' as these were intended to find the .ca rd so this disaster could be prevented in the future ... And you keep lying about how they 'found nothing's, and I gave debunked that lie repeatedly.

Hillary is a self-serving, lying, national security-compromising POS.
Point out the parts of the investigation results that support your claim then. I will wait.
Go read the transcripts again of Hillary's testimony, bit@h.

Go back and read the papers about how she laughed about Stephen's death.

Marines responding to Benghazi were held up by debate on weapons and uniforms, commander says

WTF?!

Benghazi guards turned on US diplomats in 2012 attack, sources say

'An obscure private firm hired by the State Department over internal objections to protect U.S. diplomats in Benghazi just months before the American ambassador and three others were killed was staffed with hastily recruited locals with terror ties who helped carry out the attack'

Final Benghazi report details administration failures

In 2013, the year after 22 US Embassies were attacked on the same day - 9/11/12 - and 4 Americans were murdered, the lying POS Obama publicly declared there had been no large scale terrorist attack on Americans...

Boston Marathon...Ft Hood...Benghazi....

During 8 years Obama financed, supplied, armed, trained, supported, aided, abetted, protected, defended, and even dragged the US into 2 un-Constitutional wars to HELP terrorists.

Boston, Texas, California, Iraq...successful terrorist attack after successful terrorist attack...

They weren't 'cases of workplace violence' ... they weren't 'protests over video's...

1. By the time the Marines were notified it was already to late, the people were already dead. There was no time and no one close enough.

2. A legitimate issue and the sorts of things these hearings are supposed to address...not whether or not a video was a cause. And the issue of guards turning against Americans isn’t unique here but a problem throw out these Middle East conflicts. This is important. But...what does it have to do with Clinton directly? What crime did she commit here? Why wasn’t this level of blame and attention applied to other embassy attacks, other Secs of State, other presidents? Hmm?

3. Failures are not necessarily crimes nor intentional. What would be criminal would be refusing to adjust procedures to to prevent this in the future.

Democrats aren’t the ones who ran a traitor for President.
Hillary took $100+ million from Russia, sold them uranium, gave them TOP SECRET data off of her illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server, and colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians for their help in attempting to win the WH in 2016.

Again, you can't re-write history ... no matter how much the Russians pay you, Comradelady.

Again with the Uranium One lie. We all know that’s a lie Evgeny. Never happened. The Uranium is still in the USA. There was no bribe.

Trump, on the other hand, has people in his office who stop him from doing what Putin wants.

Trump has his trade negotiator simultaneously trying to renegotiate NAFTA, get a deal going with the EU, and negotiate with the Koreans. And he’s threatening more tariffs with China. Nothing is getting done. What a surprise!

Who opens a trade war with all of your trading partners at once?
Uuranium One is not a lie because you say so, Comradelady. EVIDENCE proves it is very much real and that Barry, Hillary, and even Mueller were ass-deep in the treason.

You keep proving, though, that evidence is meaningless to Ryssuan-Paid Obama ass-kissing Trolls.

Evidence?? What evidence? The evidence is that this is a lie. Even FOX News calls it a lie, Evgeny. You know that.

If there’s all this evidence, why hasn’t Jeff Sessions filed charges? Why hasn’t someone arrested Clinton?

Oh yeah. Because you’re lying.

That bastion of Liberal BIASED MSM even called for an investigation WHICH hasn't been completed by the way...

The New York Times reported in 2015 that "shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, [former President Bill] Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock." In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatum.
Think that was just a coincidence? As former federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy points out, the Uranium One deal is not a national security scandal, it is a corruption scandal involving "Clinton family self-dealing." Ask yourself: How many half-a-million-dollar speeches has Bill Clinton given to Kremlin-linked banks since Hillary Clinton was defeated?
How much Russian money is flowing into the Clinton Foundation's coffers today?
If Donald Trump had given a $500,000 speech paid for by a Kremlin bank, and his private foundation had accepted $145 million from Vladimir Putin-linked oligarchs and their Western business partners, do you think that his critics would be insisting there was nothing to see here?
Bill and Hillary Clinton should be investigated

I have posted it many times here. You can search Benghazi. I’ll give you one then you can search for the many others. It was not a video and they knew it wasn’t from the get-go, proven by their emails. Hillary let her daughter know immediately.
They aren’t playing politics. They tried to get the truth out there, which much of the lies were uncovered, just never carried by the left wing media. That is a patriot, trying to expose the truth. A coverup is, well... aThat is sickening.
And more sickening is the left don’t care and will even seek to destroy anyone that gets in their way.

Paronto has no issues with the GOP using this to play politics with this. He clearly is a partisan hack. Hardly a patriot.

Assuming it is true and I think in the initial scramble, there was a lot of uncertainty whether it was a terror attack inspired by a video or other things, what does it matter? That is such a trivial thing to focus yet the right have clung to it like a pit bulls to a bone. Even when the focus should have been on making sure such an attack doesn’t happen again.

The focus should be not allowing lobbyests in the defense contracting industry allow any privatizing at all of the military. Just like the failure of a company like Blackwater in Iraq, and lets not mince words, it was a disaster of epic proportions. It lowered the moral of the average soldier and Marine who were fighting for enlisted pay, while these fuckers were getting 6 figure salaries to run around playing Rambo, with assholes like Tanto vying for the glory of which none of it belonged to them.

These people are mercenaries. Hired guns for money. Thats all they are, They're not patriots, and they sure as hell ain't heroes.

My son is a wounded warrior from the Iraq war. Guys like Tanto are an insult to the sacrifice he made, and the 17 guys in his unit that didn't come home alive.

And now we have the same criminal that ran Blackwater, whose sister happens to be the education secretary, trying to talk dotard into privatizing the war in Afghanistan? Are you fucking kidding me?

Hey Tanto. How much of that informercial money are you sharing with the other guys families that didn't come alive?

Eat shit and die.

Hey Tanto. How much of that informercial money are you sharing with the other guys families that didn't come alive?

Eat shit and die.
Treasonous whiny Brennan stripped him of his lucrative security clearance after he stepped up and told the truth.....

You must be bummed that Hillary and Barry left any American witnesses alive....

The focus should be not allowing lobbyests in the defense contracting industry allow any privatizing at all of the military. Just like the failure of a company like Blackwater in Iraq, and lets not mince words, it was a disaster of epic proportions. It lowered the moral of the average soldier and Marine who were fighting for enlisted pay, while these fuckers were getting 6 figure salaries to run around playing Rambo, with assholes like Tanto vying for the glory of which none of it belonged to them.

These people are mercenaries. Hired guns for money. Thats all they are, They're not patriots, and they sure as hell ain't heroes.

My son is a wounded warrior from the Iraq war. Guys like Tanto are an insult to the sacrifice he made, and the 17 guys in his unit that didn't come home alive.

And now we have the same criminal that ran Blackwater, whose sister happens to be the education secretary, trying to talk dotard into privatizing the war in Afghanistan? Are you fucking kidding me?

Eat shit and die.
Thank God for Tanto he was one of the handful of PATRIOTS who answered the call that night while Obama cowered in a corner of the White House. Only a die hard twisted Liberal could figure out a way to ATTACK this man and wish DEATH upon him. You disgust me and you would disgust yourself if you had a functional thought process.

Eat shit and die.
Thank God for Tanto he was one of the handful of PATRIOTS who answered the call that night while Obama cowered in a corner of the White House. Only a die hard twisted Liberal could figure out a way to ATTACK this man and wish DEATH upon him. You disgust me and you would disgust yourself if you had a functional thought process.

He's a publicity seeking huckster currently hawking sunglasses

What happened when the attack is not that important based on THIS:

1. HILLARY & BARRY KNEW AN ATTACK WAS COMING ON O9/11/12.
- That attack was the 3rd (THIRD) and final attack on the compound. Other nations pulled their people out before this attack Hillary and Barry CHOSE not to...the Americans were there...and died...because they left them there to die.

2. HILLARY & BARRY KNEW there was going to be a MIDDLE EAST-WIDE attack on 9/11/12.
- 22 Embassies and compounds were attacked on 9/11/12. 2 were overrun. Americans died in only 1 of the attacks. Only THAT attack was explained as a 'PROREST OVER A VIDEO'.

3. Every other nation had pulled their people out because of the growing violence and pending attack on 9/11/12. Again, Hillary and Barry CHOSE to leave them there, to abandon them.

4. The 2nd attack on the compound left a 4-foot hole in the compound wall...Ambassador Stephens warned the State Department afterward that they would never survive a 3rd larger attack. The State Department / Hillary responded by not only rejecting another request for additional security but also TOOK AWAY some of the compound's security ... and still left them there to die in the attack on 9/11/12 still to come.

'Nothing came of the investigations...Hillary and Barry made no mistakes, did nothing wrong.'

OH, STFU!

4 Americans are dead because they CHOSE not to save them.
\

Why don't you STFU. You are nothing but a liar desperate to get anything on Obama or Clinton. You are a fanatic and are not much different than Muslim terrorists.

"Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., is the House member tapped by House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, to head the newly established House Select Committee on Benghazi. In an interview on Fox News Sunday, Gowdy said he wanted to ask former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton this: "Why were we still in Benghazi? The British ambassador was almost assassinated. Our facility was attacked twice. There were multiple episodes of violence. We were the last flag flying in Benghazi, and I would like to know why.

We looked into whether the United was the "last flag flying in Benghazi" and found clear evidence that several other western nations had a presence in Benghazi immediately before and well after the attack on the U.S. compound. We rated his statement False."

"By all accounts, though, this description doesn’t match the timeline of what happened in Benghazi. The four people in Benghazi were already dead when the decision was made to keep the special forces team in Tripoli. (We outline this in more detail in our fact-check.) The mortar attack was over. We rated this statement False."

The facts do not agree with you.

It was trumped up poutrage by rightwing media solely for the purpose of damaging Clinton ahead of the election.

'Trumped-up'?

:wtf:

4 Americans who were under her protection were needlessly abandoned to die, you douche bag, and you want to blame the media / a 'vast right wing conspiracy'?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? SERIOUSLY?!

They were already dead. They would have been dead even if Obama has sent the forces.

WTF IS WRONG YOU?

It was trumped up poutrage by rightwing media solely for the purpose of damaging Clinton ahead of the election.

'Trumped-up'?

4 Americans who were under her protection were needlessly abandoned to die, you douche bag, and you want to blame the media / a 'vast right wing conspiracy'?

They were already dead. They would have been dead even if Obama has sent the forces.

WTF IS WRONG YOU?

Good to see you telephone psychics branching out.

'Trumped-up'?

WTF IS WRONG YOU?
They were not dead when the other countries pulled their people out. Barry & Hillary left them there to die.

They were not dead after the 1st terrorist attack. Barry & Hillary left them there to die.

They were not dead after the 2nd terrorist attack. Barry & Hillary left them there to die.

What happened when the attack is not that important based on THIS:

1. HILLARY & BARRY KNEW AN ATTACK WAS COMING ON O9/11/12.
- That attack was the 3rd (THIRD) and final attack on the compound. Other nations pulled their people out before this attack Hillary and Barry CHOSE not to...the Americans were there...and died...because they left them there to die.

2. HILLARY & BARRY KNEW there was going to be a MIDDLE EAST-WIDE attack on 9/11/12.
- 22 Embassies and compounds were attacked on 9/11/12. 2 were overrun. Americans died in only 1 of the attacks. Only THAT attack was explained as a 'PROREST OVER A VIDEO'.

3. Every other nation had pulled their people out because of the growing violence and pending attack on 9/11/12. Again, Hillary and Barry CHOSE to leave them there, to abandon them.

4. The 2nd attack on the compound left a 4-foot hole in the compound wall...Ambassador Stephens warned the State Department afterward that they would never survive a 3rd larger attack. The State Department / Hillary responded by not only rejecting another request for additional security but also TOOK AWAY some of the compound's security ... and still left them there to die in the attack on 9/11/12 still to come.

'Nothing came of the investigations...Hillary and Barry made no mistakes, did nothing wrong.'

OH, STFU!

4 Americans are dead because they CHOSE not to save them.
\

Why don't you STFU. You are nothing but a liar desperate to get anything on Obama or Clinton. You are a fanatic and are not much different than Muslim terrorists.

"Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., is the House member tapped by House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, to head the newly established House Select Committee on Benghazi. In an interview on Fox News Sunday, Gowdy said he wanted to ask former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton this: "Why were we still in Benghazi? The British ambassador was almost assassinated. Our facility was attacked twice. There were multiple episodes of violence. We were the last flag flying in Benghazi, and I would like to know why.

We looked into whether the United was the "last flag flying in Benghazi" and found clear evidence that several other western nations had a presence in Benghazi immediately before and well after the attack on the U.S. compound. We rated his statement False."

"By all accounts, though, this description doesn’t match the timeline of what happened in Benghazi. The four people in Benghazi were already dead when the decision was made to keep the special forces team in Tripoli. (We outline this in more detail in our fact-check.) The mortar attack was over. We rated this statement False."

The facts do not agree with you.
Hey Busy, I will take the word of a hero who was there fighting the terrorists while trying to save lives over the lies of politicians who abandoned Americans to die and then tried to save their own asses ... Or the word of a lying Obama/Hillary ass-kisser like yourself.

:p

'Trumped-up'?

WTF IS WRONG YOU?
They were not dead when the other countries pulled their people out. Barry & Hillary left them there to die.

They were not dead after the 1st terrorist attack. Barry & Hillary left them there to die.

They were not dead after the 2nd terrorist attack. Barry & Hillary left them there to die.
Those attacks took place over seven hours.

Numerous Congressional reports and testimony from the relevant generals and admirals have confirmed that nothing could have been done.

And "Barry and Hillary" had nothing to do with that. It just wasn't a possibility

'Trumped-up'?

WTF IS WRONG YOU?

Numerous Congressional reports and testimony from the relevant generals and admirals have confirmed that nothing could have been done.

And "Barry and Hillary" had nothing to do with that. It just wasn't a possibility
Multiple chances to pull Americans out of harm's way, not on the same day, and they CHOSE to leave them there to die.

When countries pulled their people out, they CHOSE to let them stay and die. .

Obama's illegal gun-running was THAT important....

'Trumped-up'?

WTF IS WRONG YOU?

Hmmm, nothing could have been done, so what the heck let's not even try. More like nothing could have been done...with Barry and Hillary calling the shots.

Forum List

Back