Breast more than feeding tool

You were getting sexually uncomfortable, weren't you? You wanted to rip that baby off that tit and toss it across the room so you could have it all to yourself.

Face it Katzndogz, it was a sexual dilemma you were experiencing!

I don't have sexual dilemmas. That's your department.

Women who breastfeed in public are nothing more than exhibitionists and it pleases me to put them in their proper place.

If I saw a woman breastfeeding, and someone told her off for it, I'd tell them how much of a prude they were.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

By the way, when do you plan of eating your lunch in the loo?

In this Muslim country, full of fanatics who can't stand the thought of a woman's body being exposed in any way, it's perfectly normal and acceptable to breast feed anywhere at any time.
Baby gets hungry, out pops the breast. So what?
There are some real idiots posting here who sound more like extremist muslims than extremist Muslims do.
Prudish pillocks.

I don't have sexual dilemmas. That's your department.

Women who breastfeed in public are nothing more than exhibitionists and it pleases me to put them in their proper place.

If I saw a woman breastfeeding, and someone told her off for it, I'd tell them how much of a prude they were.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

By the way, when do you plan of eating your lunch in the loo?

It is totally against the law to tell a woman breastfeeding a child off. It takes a great deal of cleverness and subtlety to reduce them to a puddle while staying within the law. No one forces anyone into the loo.

And it should be against the law to tell a woman of for breastfeeding. You are forcing women into the loo to feed the baby because its not like she can stay at home all the time, and she may not want to express milk for baby - and she shouldn't have to.

BREAST MORE THAN FEEDING TOOL

Breast feeding in public is obscene and disgusting. Breast pumping should be done at home and not in public places. Breast are also instruments of love making. When a women breast feeds her uterus contracts which is a natural process to help return her uterus to it’s pre-pregnancy state.
A man looks at a breast differently than a baby. Pro.5;19,20. Song of Solomon, a beautiful love story about a desirable Black woman, (1;5,6) mentions the breast 7 times in the 8 chapters. In love making the breast is an erotic zone. A woman should be uncomfortable breast feeding her baby in public, when possible a perverted old man may be looking on and getting off on it. Any woman who would feel comfortable breast feeding in public has to be an exhibitionist.
Janet Jackson was fined for exposing her breast.
Song of Songs commentary

It must be very uncomfortable for you to live in this society.

What you need is a time machine.

That really never occurred to me HG. The only women I have come across who look at other women's breasts are evaulating the work done by plastic surgeons in anticipation of their own boob job. When I see women flashing their tits, I automatically think low class, doesn't care about herself. I like to think of women as achievers. When a woman deliberately degrades herself in public it lends itself to myths that women just aren't worth as much as they could be. The hardest thing women have had to overcome, historically, is being taken seriously. Exhibitionists are not taken seriously.

Women, more than men, are lumped together as a group. Look at how politics today are categorizing voters. There's the blue collar male vote and the white male collar vote. But there is only the women's vote. When a woman flashes her tits in public, she becomes everywoman flashing their tits too. Among everywoman are women in the courtroom and the boardroom. For decades women have been trying to distance themselves from being considered nothing more than tits and ass. Now they want to be nothing more than tits and ass. If anything, women who breastfeed in public are a profound disappointment.

That really never occurred to me HG. The only women I have come across who look at other women's breasts are evaulating the work done by plastic surgeons in anticipation of their own boob job. When I see women flashing their tits, I automatically think low class, doesn't care about herself. I like to think of women as achievers. When a woman deliberately degrades herself in public it lends itself to myths that women just aren't worth as much as they could be. The hardest thing women have had to overcome, historically, is being taken seriously. Exhibitionists are not taken seriously.

Women, more than men, are lumped together as a group. Look at how politics today are categorizing voters. There's the blue collar male vote and the white male collar vote. But there is only the women's vote. When a woman flashes her tits in public, she becomes everywoman flashing their tits too. Among everywoman are women in the courtroom and the boardroom. For decades women have been trying to distance themselves from being considered nothing more than tits and ass. Now they want to be nothing more than tits and ass. If anything, women who breastfeed in public are a profound disappointment.

I guess as a woman I could see your point but as a man I enjoy looking at breasts and I really can't complain too much if a woman wants to whip them out, I am fine with it. Alot of the younger women I have encountered have had bisexual experiences and they enjoy the female body just as well as the men, when women go into a strip club they get alot of attention from the dancers as well. When I took my ex wife to a strip club she got like 2 free lap dances.

Women who whip them out just can't be taken seriously. In the world, women compete with men. Men who wear suits, are bigger, with louder voices. A woman who whips it out occupies the same opinion as a man who goes around with this shirt unbuttoned to the beltline. The difference is, men who go around with their shirts unbottoned to the beltline have separation from a man in a suit they aren't the same. Women are the same.

Women who whip them out just can't be taken seriously. In the world, women compete with men. Men who wear suits, are bigger, with louder voices. A woman who whips it out occupies the same opinion as a man who goes around with this shirt unbuttoned to the beltline. The difference is, men who go around with their shirts unbottoned to the beltline have separation from a man in a suit they aren't the same. Women are the same.

Well to be fair there are alot of guys with man boobs walking around the beach and wearing wife beaters and such.

Well to be fair there are alot of guys with man boobs walking around the beach and wearing wife beaters and such.

Is it appropriate at the beach? Is flashing tits appropriate in a strip club?

We went from "I am woman hear me roar" to "I am woman watch me squirt".

I've known a lot of strippers and topless dancers. Some of them supported themselves and families while they went to school to better themselves. The operative word being "better" themselves. While topless was appropriate at work, they wouldn't be whipping tits out in the lecture hall.

Infant feeding is just an excuse. It's a silent scream "Look at my tits!" Keep it where it belongs.

Is it appropriate at the beach? Is flashing tits appropriate in a strip club?

We went from "I am woman hear me roar" to "I am woman watch me squirt".

I've known a lot of strippers and topless dancers. Some of them supported themselves and families while they went to school to better themselves. The operative word being "better" themselves. While topless was appropriate at work, they wouldn't be whipping tits out in the lecture hall.

Infant feeding is just an excuse. It's a silent scream "Look at my tits!" Keep it where it belongs.

Breast feeding is not seen as a big deal in other countries like it is here, do you know why that is? shoot in Germany they have no problem just whipping it out to feed their child anywhere.

selma-hayek.jpg

Breasts sometimes serve as evidence for the existence of God.

In Germany women don't shave their armpits or legs. In France both women and men seldom bathe. Italian women are famous for facial hair. In most of Africa both women and men wear nothing but loincloths.

There's a point there, but I don't see it. I have never seen Andrea Merkle sticking her tit in anyone's mouth.

In Germany women don't shave their armpits or legs. In France both women and men seldom bathe. Italian women are famous for facial hair. In most of Africa both women and men wear nothing but loincloths.

There's a point there, but I don't see it. I have never seen Andrea Merkle sticking her tit in anyone's mouth.

The common denominator in all those places you named is that breast feeding is not a big deal, its not even an after thought but in the US it is, I'm just curious as to why. Hell I have even see Arab women in Kuwait breast feed in public.

Forum List

Back