Breast more than feeding tool

You are correct. We do make a choice whether or not to behave like animals and under what circumstances we choose to behave like animals. If a woman wants to flop out her tits in public using feeding babies as an excuse she is choosing to behave like an animal. She is, quite correctly called a cow. Animals really don't have a choice. It's not like they can warm up some formula and give their puppies a bottle. Animals are impelled by instinct. They have no choice. If a woman believes that she has no choice then her baby is really nothing more than any other whelp.

It is a choice. Your entire position seems to boil down to the VALUE judgment you place on the exposure of the breast in public.

You may be entitled to that view, but that does not make it a correct view or a rational one.

For this discussion, I now deem it satisfyingly ironic that I leave you in the hands of cowman.

I won't make any udderly ridiculous comments about that, either.

You are correct. We do make a choice whether or not to behave like animals and under what circumstances we choose to behave like animals. If a woman wants to flop out her tits in public using feeding babies as an excuse she is choosing to behave like an animal. She is, quite correctly called a cow. Animals really don't have a choice. It's not like they can warm up some formula and give their puppies a bottle. Animals are impelled by instinct. They have no choice. If a woman believes that she has no choice then her baby is really nothing more than any other whelp.

It is a choice. Your entire position seems to boil down to the VALUE judgment you place on the exposure of the breast in public.

You may be entitled to that view, but that does not make it a correct view or a rational one.

For this discussion, I now deem it satisfyingly ironic that I leave you in the hands of cowman.

That was sort of cheesy.:D

You are right. It's about the judgment women use when they expose themselves in public. They think little of themselves, and should not be surprised when others think little of them as well.

Are you really that ashamed by the human body?

Her baby is a baby. What exactly do you consider of the baby if it's just "nothing more than any other whelp"?

The baby shouldn't even be a fucking target of your derision here, so why does it sound like it is?

You're just being a prude, plain and simple. You're viewing women sexually when they're in situations that most people don't view sexually at all.

That was sort of cheesy.:D

I gotta milk it.

It was the most obvious and the very breast pun I could use at that moment.

I read this thread title and I think of a breast as a utensil.

Nothing like taking a breast and scooping up a great big dollop of hummus to spread onto a piece of pita bread.

You are right. It's about the judgment women use when they expose themselves in public. They think little of themselves, and should not be surprised when others think little of them as well.
Many years ago I boarded an IRT subway train in Manhattan for a fifteen minute ride to Brooklyn. Seated diagonally across from me was a rather chubby young woman with a crying baby in her arms. About five minutes into the ride the baby was still crying insistently and quite audibly above the noise of the train. The frustrated woman got up and moved to a vacated end seat, turned toward the wall, opened her jacket, pulled up her sweater and bra and popped the crying baby onto a big, swollen tit. Rather than let her baby cry for the sake of cultural decorum, she fed it.

Changing her seat and turning away didn't fully conceal her but it was a respectful gesture and I saw absolutely nothing wrong with what she did. I was initially amused by what I saw but I turned away rather than stare rudely.

It was not like this woman just decided to expose her tits for the hell of it. There was a perfectly good reason for doing what she did and there certainly wasn't anything sexually arousing about it. I did notice none of the other male passengers seemed especially interested but one older woman shook her head disapprovingly, which at the time seemed rather curious to me. I think I have a better understanding of the reason now.

While most men seem to be attracted by "big tits," I'm not -- because I'm an ass man. Over the years I've observed that womens tits come in all shapes and sizes, and while a small percentage of them are well-formed and a pleasure to look at the majority are not. In fact some of them are offensive to the eye and about as romantically interesting as a club-foot.

So, I believe that women who do not have "nice ones" are well aware of their shortcoming and for that reason are strongly supportive of rules which require universal concealment of their dangling puppies.

I used to do it all the time.

No one even knew it.

Look seeing a breast is not going to kill people.

did you know that Lips are also part a love making tool.

should we start coving our mouths in public?

That's what burkas are for TM.

BREAST MORE THAN FEEDING TOOL

Breast feeding in public is obscene and disgusting. Breast pumping should be done at home and not in public places. Breast are also instruments of love making. When a women breast feeds her uterus contracts which is a natural process to help return her uterus to it’s pre-pregnancy state.
A man looks at a breast differently than a baby. Pro.5;19,20. Song of Solomon, a beautiful love story about a desirable Black woman, (1;5,6) mentions the breast 7 times in the 8 chapters. In love making the breast is an erotic zone. A woman should be uncomfortable breast feeding her baby in public, when possible a perverted old man may be looking on and getting off on it. Any woman who would feel comfortable breast feeding in public has to be an exhibitionist.
Janet Jackson was fined for exposing her breast.
Song of Songs commentary

If you think its disgusting then don't do it. But shut the fuck up about women feeding their hungry child.

When you are in someone else's home you respect their wishes even if they are nude. I expect the same in my home. If a woman wished to flop out her tits, I would offer her a bedroom. If she refused, I would tell her to leave.

I had a woman flop out in my office. The law is I had to accommodate her and make her comfortable. I did not have a separate room. I left. I got in my car and drove off. After I left, my secretary had instructions to tell the woman that she could stay as long as she liked, if she wanted anything it would be provided to her but I would not be returning. Her options were to schedule at a non-feeding time or take her file and go elsewhere.

You were getting sexually uncomfortable, weren't you? You wanted to rip that baby off that tit and toss it across the room so you could have it all to yourself.

Face it Katzndogz, it was a sexual dilemma you were experiencing!

I don't have sexual dilemmas. That's your department.

Women who breastfeed in public are nothing more than exhibitionists and it pleases me to put them in their proper place.

If I saw a woman breastfeeding, and someone told her off for it, I'd tell them how much of a prude they were.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

By the way, when do you plan of eating your lunch in the loo?

A man looks at a breast differently than a baby. Pro.5;19,20. Song of Solomon, a beautiful love story about a desirable Black woman,

A desirable Afro female? Song of Solomon describes a beautiful WHITE woman. Don't always be a liar, LilolLady. "Do not stare at me because I am dark, because I am darkened by the sun." She's dark because of the sun and this is treated as a flaw, something to be ashamed of.

Last edited:
76cdbde2.gif

Many years ago I boarded an IRT subway train in Manhattan for a fifteen minute ride to Brooklyn. Seated diagonally across from me was a rather chubby young woman with a crying baby in her arms. About five minutes into the ride the baby was still crying insistently and quite audibly above the noise of the train. The frustrated woman got up and moved to a vacated end seat, turned toward the wall, opened her jacket, pulled up her sweater and bra and popped the crying baby onto a big, swollen tit. Rather than let her baby cry for the sake of cultural decorum, she fed it.

Changing her seat and turning away didn't fully conceal her but it was a respectful gesture and I saw absolutely nothing wrong with what she did. I was initially amused by what I saw but I turned away rather than stare rudely.

It was not like this woman just decided to expose her tits for the hell of it. There was a perfectly good reason for doing what she did and there certainly wasn't anything sexually arousing about it. I did notice none of the other male passengers seemed especially interested but one older woman shook her head disapprovingly, which at the time seemed rather curious to me. I think I have a better understanding of the reason now.

While most men seem to be attracted by "big tits," I'm not -- because I'm an ass man. Over the years I've observed that womens tits come in all shapes and sizes, and while a small percentage of them are well-formed and a pleasure to look at the majority are not. In fact some of them are offensive to the eye and about as romantically interesting as a club-foot.

So, I believe that women who do not have "nice ones" are well aware of their shortcoming and for that reason are strongly supportive of rules which require universal concealment of their dangling puppies.

I had a baby, once in a very crowded room he started crying. Rather than let him cry, I reached into my bag, pulled out an insulated bottle bag, took the top off and fed him in full view of everyone. I did not have to drag out a swollen tit to do it.

You were getting sexually uncomfortable, weren't you? You wanted to rip that baby off that tit and toss it across the room so you could have it all to yourself.

Face it Katzndogz, it was a sexual dilemma you were experiencing!

I don't have sexual dilemmas. That's your department.

Women who breastfeed in public are nothing more than exhibitionists and it pleases me to put them in their proper place.

If I saw a woman breastfeeding, and someone told her off for it, I'd tell them how much of a prude they were.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

By the way, when do you plan of eating your lunch in the loo?

It is totally against the law to tell a woman breastfeeding a child off. It takes a great deal of cleverness and subtlety to reduce them to a puddle while staying within the law. No one forces anyone into the loo.

I had a baby, once in a very crowded room he started crying. Rather than let him cry, I reached into my bag, pulled out an insulated bottle bag, took the top off and fed him in full view of everyone. I did not have to drag out a swollen tit to do it.
What if for some unexpected reason you didn't have a bottle?

In that case whip it, whip it good.

Come to think of it, I was never that irresponsible and thought of my baby first.

Forum List

Back