Breast more than feeding tool

I doubt if anyone gets pissed. I don't get pissed. They are like any guy who goes around with his fly unzipped deliberately. It's a cry for attention. That's not to be pissed about, more to be pitied. Look at me, I'm a cow! You don't get pissed at women like that, you feel sorry for them. But, no one has to put up with exhibitions of that kind of contempt. You leave. Just get up and go. Deny them the attention they want.

Damn.

One function of the human breast is associated with sexual arousal. That's just a hard wired fact. Nothing to get overly uptight about. Society has long placed the women's breasts on display, whether covered or uncovered, fully or partially. It is difficult to look at anything associated with "fashion" and not notice that.

Another function of the human breasts, though, is nutrition.

Nursing a child does not make a mother a "cow" or anything properly analogous to a "cow." Nursing is a very normal human behavior for a pretty obvious purpose.

Not every exposure of a woman's breast has to be associated with the arousal "function."

It's a very human behavior, and a very dog behavior, a very cat behavior. If you get right down to it, it's a very whale behavior. Female whales are also called cows. If women do not intend to progress beyond animal behavior why shouldn't they be properly referred to as cows.

Animals fuck, too.

Should we forgo sexual intercourse?

Damn.

One function of the human breast is associated with sexual arousal. That's just a hard wired fact. Nothing to get overly uptight about. Society has long placed the women's breasts on display, whether covered or uncovered, fully or partially. It is difficult to look at anything associated with "fashion" and not notice that.

Another function of the human breasts, though, is nutrition.

Nursing a child does not make a mother a "cow" or anything properly analogous to a "cow." Nursing is a very normal human behavior for a pretty obvious purpose.

Not every exposure of a woman's breast has to be associated with the arousal "function."

It's a very human behavior, and a very dog behavior, a very cat behavior. If you get right down to it, it's a very whale behavior. Female whales are also called cows. If women do not intend to progress beyond animal behavior why shouldn't they be properly referred to as cows.

Animals fuck, too.

You are advocating public sexual intercourse right? How about in the park, sunny day, next to a playground, kids gotta learn someplace. Get more personal, how about masturbation in the movie theater?

When you are in someone else's home you respect their wishes even if they are nude. I expect the same in my home. If a woman wished to flop out her tits, I would offer her a bedroom. If she refused, I would tell her to leave.

I had a woman flop out in my office. The law is I had to accommodate her and make her comfortable. I did not have a separate room. I left. I got in my car and drove off. After I left, my secretary had instructions to tell the woman that she could stay as long as she liked, if she wanted anything it would be provided to her but I would not be returning. Her options were to schedule at a non-feeding time or take her file and go elsewhere.

You were getting sexually uncomfortable, weren't you? You wanted to rip that baby off that tit and toss it across the room so you could have it all to yourself.

Face it Katzndogz, it was a sexual dilemma you were experiencing!

When you are in someone else's home you respect their wishes even if they are nude. I expect the same in my home. If a woman wished to flop out her tits, I would offer her a bedroom. If she refused, I would tell her to leave.

I had a woman flop out in my office. The law is I had to accommodate her and make her comfortable. I did not have a separate room. I left. I got in my car and drove off. After I left, my secretary had instructions to tell the woman that she could stay as long as she liked, if she wanted anything it would be provided to her but I would not be returning. Her options were to schedule at a non-feeding time or take her file and go elsewhere.

You were getting sexually uncomfortable, weren't you? You wanted to rip that baby off that tit and toss it across the room so you could have it all to yourself.

I don't have sexual dilemmas. That's your department.

Women who breastfeed in public are nothing more than exhibitionists and it pleases me to put them in their proper place.

Women who breastfeed in public are nothing more than exhibitionists and it pleases me to put them in their proper place.

Why were you squirming so much then before storming out of the office?

I was watching Bizarre Foods while reading this thread...they helped a cow give birth, ate part of the placenta, and then drank some of the colostrum. :eusa_sick:

You were there? What did you see? Or is this just some masturbatory fantasy of yours. Now, I understand what you are doing. Imagining some woman with her tits hanging out and it excites you. It could be that picturing a woman being mildly humiliated is even more exciting to you. It's all about the sexual stimulation and you got plenty. Perv.

I was watching Bizarre Foods while reading this thread...they helped a cow give birth, ate part of the placenta, and then drank some of the colostrum. :eusa_sick:

Have you ever heard of placenta stew? It's very popular among vegans.

Animals fuck, too.

You are advocating public sexual intercourse right? How about in the park, sunny day, next to a playground, kids gotta learn someplace. Get more personal, how about masturbation in the movie theater?

No. You are wrong and are coming a cross as a bit cuckoo, too.

I take a dump in private. I prefer sex in private, too. But I dine communally. (So do animals.) Yep. That's right. I live life out on the edge I eat food (including mastication) right out in the open, where others can see them.

Should we dine in absolute privacy?

Is it kinky to eat with a light on?

Animals fuck, too.

I take a dump in private. I prefer sex in private, too. But I dine communally. (So do animals.) Yep. That's right. I live life out on the edge I eat food (including mastication) right out in the open, where others can see them.

I've never known a very modest man. In our HS, none of the bathroom stalls had doors...I always thought that was unfair, but they didn't make a big deal about it.

Animals fuck, too.

Do you eat with your dick?

You all reminded me of once when I went to dinner with my husband. A woman sitting at the next table across from me pulled out her tit to stick in her baby's mouth. I know she didn't think anything of it, the only person that could see her was me. So I asked hubby to change places with me so that my back was to her, and she had a 70 something old man to look at instead of what she may have thought was a sympathetic fellow female.

She suddenly became a bit more careful in exposing her nipples.

My GF once at......OK....It was really good weed and some smashy 'taters and gravy.

My GF once at......OK....It was really good weed and some smashy 'taters and gravy.

Is there some reason why your GF couldn't do that in public? It's natural.

You were there? What did you see? Or is this just some masturbatory fantasy of yours. Now, I understand what you are doing. Imagining some woman with her tits hanging out and it excites you. It could be that picturing a woman being mildly humiliated is even more exciting to you. It's all about the sexual stimulation and you got plenty. Perv.

No you see, a woman with her tits hanging out feeding her baby doesn't excite me in the least. I have a great respect for women and the child rearing role they have.

You all reminded me of once when I went to dinner with my husband. A woman sitting at the next table across from me pulled out her tit to stick in her baby's mouth. I know she didn't think anything of it, the only person that could see her was me. So I asked hubby to change places with me so that my back was to her, and she had a 70 something old man to look at instead of what she may have thought was a sympathetic fellow female.

She suddenly became a bit more careful in exposing her nipples.

One need not eat with that bodily organ to dine. Can you see how this works, yet?

Let me give you the clue you urgently need.

YOUR hallmark was that we should not be like the animals. Animals shit in public; people generally don't and shouldn't. Cool. So far, so good.

Animals engage in procreational activities out in the open, too. People generally do not. Again, I approve of the distinction. So far, still so good.

BUT, animals EAT in the open. Right out where other animals and bugs and people can SEE them eating and chewing. And yet, there's not a reason on the face of the Earth why humans shouldn't dine in the open too. I have even been known to eat in front of children!

Why would it then be required for a woman to be considered a "cow" for doing what animals do -- feeding her newborn at her breast?

The POINT you are evading as if you had some hope of making sense (you don't by the way) is that your "standard" is silly. While it IS true that humans do not wish to be like "animals" in all respects, we don't avoid all things on the "basis" that animals do that.

Animals feed their young. So do we. Animals eat in the open. So do we. Animals move about in the out of doors. We do too.

What we then see is this: SOME things we choose to do privately (even if animals do it in the open). But SOME things we choose to do anywhere (even IF animals do it in the open).

Nursing is nothing to feel shame over. And there's no valid or logical or rational reason a woman can't nurse her baby in a public place. There MAY be "issues" in YOUR mind. But, thankfully, YOUR standards are not controlling.

BREAST MORE THAN FEEDING TOOL

Breast feeding in public is obscene and disgusting. Breast pumping should be done at home and not in public places. Breast are also instruments of love making. When a women breast feeds her uterus contracts which is a natural process to help return her uterus to it’s pre-pregnancy state.
A man looks at a breast differently than a baby. Pro.5;19,20. Song of Solomon, a beautiful love story about a desirable Black woman, (1;5,6) mentions the breast 7 times in the 8 chapters. In love making the breast is an erotic zone. A woman should be uncomfortable breast feeding her baby in public, when possible a perverted old man may be looking on and getting off on it. Any woman who would feel comfortable breast feeding in public has to be an exhibitionist.
Janet Jackson was fined for exposing her breast.
Song of Songs commentary

I think I'm abreast of what you're saying.

You are correct. We do make a choice whether or not to behave like animals and under what circumstances we choose to behave like animals. If a woman wants to flop out her tits in public using feeding babies as an excuse she is choosing to behave like an animal. She is, quite correctly called a cow. Animals really don't have a choice. It's not like they can warm up some formula and give their puppies a bottle. Animals are impelled by instinct. They have no choice. If a woman believes that she has no choice then her baby is really nothing more than any other whelp.

Forum List

Back